D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Most likely. I've kinda had it on hand for a while, and I finally found an excuse to use it.
    DNA, Tumblr.
    Haha, sorry, I guess I change my sig too often and just mess around with the rest. X]
    They're teas, I get the joke. But who else will get that? Nobody. Does it reflect on anything about me? No. And everybody's gonna initial Earl Gray to "EG" and that'll just be annoying.
    I wasn't gearing my frustration at anyone particular here, but I wanted to get it off my chest. As far as my faves list in Pokemon goes by gen, it's 3 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 1. I consider the fourth gen a lot more noteworthy than the first but it seemed stale coming off the third gen. The second was the one I started in and is the most nostalgic for me because of that; also, I feel it set the standard for the series since anything since has retained the type match-ups and had side events like the Battle Tower in them. The fifth gen I actually play kind of religiously like I did the third, which I considered the best because its games had a lot of replay/continuous-play value.
    Yes... But I'm more frustrated by how people keep talking me down every time I mention that I didn't like the first generation games much (the remakes for the GBA were good, it's just the originals seemed so damn crappy that I couldn't stand them).
    DNA, HAH! Well I'll either change back or switch to a new username. Since you're SOOOOOOO into my new username, you can be the first to recommend a newer username.
    DNA, I found that amusing, but Incinermyn just got a lot lamer to me... Ducklett, really? That thing isn't even comparable to Psyduck.
    DNA' pid='2210103' dateline='1329341816 said:
    When I head over to my profile, in the Friends tab, it says:

Buddies [Show all 46 buddies]

...I only have 45. My Buddy/Ignore List in my User CP also only says 45. So why is there an extra number in there?

You are friends with yourself

Probably a glitch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back