Rikko145
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't really need any of the primes you have, I don't value Emboar a ton, but I'd like to get something I will use, not justr trade bait. Do you have and spare collectors or catchers.
    I have pretty much everything I need except the bigger things like EXs and other Shinies, do you have any Primes or those?
    No it wasn't, just a huge coincidence. Can I decide tomarrow, look at my time and age and you'll know why.
    I already crashed that trade like a plane. Lol
    I could do that I guess, could you cut a cleffa and add 2 skyarrow?
    I need heavy ball, cilan, skyarrow, and level balls. I would also like the abilityboar if you don't value it too high.
    I don't really need any of the rares, but the trainers wouldn't hurt to have. I might get a better offer from someone else, so can you wait to see if your friend pulls some to see how much you'll offer? I'm using it as a large part in a Mewtwo trade (tell ya if it goes through)
    Can you post the rares and staples from ND you have? My point is I don't need Typhlosion, but I do somewhat need Emboar. The values are in your favor, but they're in to different groups to me.
    But, the DP legends sucked. I value it a little more than cash value, so you can trade from your friend instead (If this sounds a little harsh it's not intended to be).
    IDK, I think it might be worth a bunch since its hard to get and there's Reshiboar EX. Can you wait? I'd like to see how the price falls.
    I don't really NEED those, I have 5, just kinda want extras. I'll check your trades for things I need
    No, thanks. I was just wanting some to stock up. I appreciate that you offer them, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back