L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lucky Fire, Save Draft does work, but you also want to have a copy on your hard drive saved as well which you can refer back to.
    It also helps if you want to try and work ahead of your status on Pokebeach as well. I do that all the time - in fact, I don't actually post a fanfic now until I have completely finished it and saved it on Word.
    Lucky Fire, save it as a file on your computer. You should have a word processor program - MS Office Word does exist for Macs.
    And I think Macs themselves come with a basic one (I forgot the name but it's something like Wordpad).
    Lucky Fire, yeah, 'most recent' would be more accurate.

Other than that, what's up?
    Lucky Fire, 3000 words isn't too much. In fact, I'd love for all my chapters to be that length, but they always end up as 2400 or so for me.

Long Dragon in honor of Chinese New Year, eh?
    Lucky Fire, it's not something I expected to see, really. Charmander's looking much cuter than normal.

In any case, how are you today?
    VICTORY IS OURS!!!

There is a mac version for Pokemon Online.

http://pokemon-online.eu/

Click the mac link for the download. YESSSSS I'm so happy right now. No more glitches with windows programming :) :) :)

It may not work if you don't have Snow Leopard or Lion, though.
    Lucky Fire, I didn't know it was called Journey, but that's proberbly the one :D Good luck with them :)
    Lucky Fire, I'm a bit busy with a bioligy project, but except of that I'm fine. How did your other story turn out?
    You didn't get it. : ) Btw. it says you are currently away, maybe you would want to fix that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back