D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, I'm a bit tired of it, too. I don't like it when my parents forced me to stay up late just to celebrate the New Year. :(
    DNA, Happy New Year to you, too! And did you mean "...did you stay up late for the New Year?" If so, then yes. I was so tired...
    I'm glad there are some Grammar and Spelling Nazis here. Otherwise, it would be completely out of control.
    I died a little inside when I looked back at some of my own posts before the ban. Spamming smilies and exclamation points along with excessive caps.
    Oh dear God, I deserved that ban.
    I hate when people can't even use their main language correctly. A typo or two is fine, but that post was just painful to look at.
    I saw your post before I even started mine. His horrific use of the English language combined with his terrible misinterpretation of the Bible had me grinding my teeth in rage.
    I felt another slap was necessary.
    Ah, I've always liked science a bit.
    I'm in the North, but I have family in the south and central, so I'm everywhere, haha.
    that's understandable

and I found the post. i was expecting it to be harder to find since ash asked a lot of questions in that thread. :b
    eh, i just like the idea of hitting heatran and ttar for se damage while hitting blissey hard without the effects of v-create.

speaking of victini, can you tell me where to find u-turn? >_>
    hush grammar nazi :<

and i'm only telling you this because i'm p sure we talked about what moveset you wanted to give your victini (you said zen headbutt as the last move, but i told you brick break for heatran)
    i actually wanted to try again for something with a little more HP (20 would've been good). 31 Attack and around 20 Speed was what I was after, the defenses I could care less about due to v-create's effect.

now I have to go get a choice band and ev train it. wheeeeee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back