Shining Raikou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I'd like to get to know some people. The mods seem like a good place to start. Hey!
    Shining Raikou,you asked for new/old games in the forum news i am suggesting to not a game,but a link to games like TGC online and such.Or making a new section near the games if already not.Thanks-PokeCraft
    Wait... If it is a beach, why don't we call the...
    mods; Lifeguards
    S-mods; Paramedics
    WPM; Owner
    ?
    Hey there.
    Ya never really responded to my suggestion of 5 games instead of 3.
    I think it'll add a bit more variety, while keeping it rather easy to...moderate.
    I also think it would please the people objecting the Game Corner's deletion.
    I just looked at some of the post regarding the forum changes and I am SHOCKED. The nerve of some of those people kind of amazed me. I mean, you guys are the mods/super mods, so you know what's best for the forum. Sure, the yppy games were fun, but I think it's more important fo focus on pokemon itself. I think some of those people forget that you guys run the forum. Without you, this forum wouldn't be as great as it is.
    tl;dr Some of the people getting mad about the forum changes are being rather ridicolus. I mean ragequitting pokebeach because there are no more forum games?
    So I hear only 3 rpg's will be allowed to exist.

First off, my mafia game still needs to finish, and from what I've heard you think it's bad.
    Truthfully mafia came Before WW in terms of general game creation so if anything WW is a spinoff of mafia (ask PDC if you don't believe me). At least let mafia end and hopefully let me start a second round. People have been very active in the game, so at least let it reach a proper conclusion

Second, please let BrokenIce's Phantom Academy remain/continue. People have spent Months playing that and Broken has been hard at work making PA2 for when PA1 ends.

The mushroom game JUST STARTED so I don't know why some say it will have priority over games that are long-standing and active.
    Shining Raikou, Ok, thanks. I realise that you're probably getting your fair share of disapproval directed at you, although it's a majority decision, so hopefully people will realise the benefit eventually. ;)
    Although, most of us veterans have plans on leaving soon with the absence of certain threads.
    Some more suggestions of mine include the following:
    -A security test in the registering process, either one with distorted word art or a simple Pokemon question that anyone with basic ability can answer.
    This would filter the site from spambots and very inexperienced people, therefore not needing to delete spambot posts if there are no more of them.
    -A general discussion thread or an equivalent, possibly a chat equivalent accessible by anyone with any computer settings. Another way to do this would be 'conference' profile comments where a group that want to talk about stuff that doesn't fit into a suitable thread can discuss things. This would also be a decent equivalent of the Ban Game.

Hi,
    Whilst the forum is under the vacuum of efficiency, would it be ok to put forward a few ideas, since if some stuff is going, I know worse things out there.
    I think there's one, maybe two Nuzlockes still alive. The rest are still open, but nobody's continuing them (myself included). Would it be possible to get rid of them, too, if we want a cleaner place?
    Also, for the amount of horrific grammar I see, is there a penalty for not capitalising? It irritates me greatly that some people can't be bothered to press shift once in a while, and once again downs the image of the forum in general.
    If these are not your concerns, sorry for posting this, but since the thread is now locked I wondered the best way to put forward suggestions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back