Luispipe8
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• How do you get the Ability symbol and Energy symbols as small images next to text? (like in Lord Fletchling's entry)
    Luispipe8, Thank you. During the DPPt era of the TCG, I had a Weavile/Blaziken/Darkrai deck and during the HGSS and early BW era, a Feraligatr Prime/Samurott deck, but in my area, Pokemon didn't really have many tournaments so I just collected the cards just to have them.

Currently, I am building a Mega Kangaskhan EX/Aromatisse deck and plan to make a Lucario EX/Machamp/Landorus deck come Rising Fists.
    Do I have to make any art for the card though? I may be imaginative, but I can't draw even with a program. :p
    I'm not entering because I know I can't win. The problem is that I'm too inconsistent. I just can't keep a good score, and I'm rarely satisfied with my result. I've been trying for 15 months, and my best results were 2 second place finishes that were 4 months apart. I usually fail to realize that my cards are always broken, so I really don't stand a chance. And besides, look at all the new entrants. Text Based is in a new era, and I shouldn't waste a spot when we have a lot of new and promising entrants that could contribute their brighter ideas instead. If I change my mind, I'll let you know, but I know that my entry won't win no matter what :<
    Luispipe8, I don't really like rainbow energy (in fact, i kinda hate it XD) and will only run it if i really have to (like in my plasma deck after the rotation) because that minousculous (is that a word?) 10 damage has cost me a lot of games actually. Good solution tho. Thanks for the idea ^_^ Hopefully in the coming sets there will be something for mewtwo.
    Luispipe8, Thanks, I hope so too! And well looking at furious fist scans I think lucario/machamp/fighting stadium could be pretty good, specially with korrina and muscle band around. However, I still can't find a way to deal with mewtwo ex (besides running one myself) wich gives the deck a lot of trouble :/ Also some random ideas that just won't work XD unless the meta slows down a lot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back