D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Oh yeah, haven't watched it in awhile :L he's the one with the voice that makes the fangirls swoon :p and Jaden needs to stop being happy.
    DNA, What makes physics an intriguing subject are the equations and given units that you can manipulate in order to arrive at a proper solution. Not everything in a specified formula is a strict absolute. It can get complex, but that is also what adds onto the fun.

Of course, the above statement would only apply if the instructor has, as you clearly stated, took the time to give appropriate explanations.
    DNA, I am working with Physics, as of now. I thoroughly enjoy working with the equations and whatnot, but I heavily dislike the amount of filler work that needs to be done. Graphing all of the lab work is a gruelling job.
    DNA, Filler work is a disappointing aspect of today's educational curriculums.
    DNA, Yeah, I know how that goes. Brainstorming ideas and concepts are one thing. It is another entirely different matter to put them together in a coherent format.
    DNA, of course it is! Hmm, out of curiosity, what is the most interesting school project you have ever received in your schooling career? And, do you ever look at my local time to see what time it is in my area?
    DNA, Yeah, it kinda is, but it's awesomeness counters that out. Basically everyone get's their own deck of cards and sets up like normal solitaire, and plays like normal solitaire, and has all the main mechanics. The only differences are you play down your hand 1 card at a time, not 3 at a time, and you can put your cards on anyone else's pile in the center. So if I put down an Ace, anyone else can play their corresponding 2 on it, including me, and then anyone else can put their 3 on the 2, and so on.

The game ends when every player is stuck and has no way to play anymore cards in the center (a player can become unstuck if another player plays a card that they can play off of). The player with the least cards in their deck and field left is the winner. It's super fast-paced, and frantic, and really really fun. It's hard to teach new people to play it, because you very slowly get better and more efficient at it.
    Not really splashable, IMO. But a good start engine is:

3x Hanzo
    3x Upstart Golden Ninja
    1/2x White Dragon Ninja (I'd recommend 2)
    1-3x Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank"
    1x Blue Dragon Ninja (EXTREMELY optional--use only if you have trouble with decks that run many monsters Level 1 and 2)
    1x REDMD (optional--use if you run more dragons and you find yourself dueling decks that run a ton of high-leveled monsters)
    0/1x Lightpulsar Dragon
    0/1x Dark Horus
    1x Dark Simorgh
    1x BLS
    1x Chaos Sorc
    Hand Traps, but not TOO many. Would not recommend Maxx C unless you feel like drawing into White Dragon Ninja.

3x Duality
    1x RotA
    1/2x Magic Planter
    Staples

3x Super-Transformation
    1x Transformation
    1x Rust Mist (optional, but it makes it more difficult to overpower White Dragon Ninja)
    Anti-Spell Fragrance (optional, but works well with Dark Simorgh)
    Safe Zone
    Trap Staples
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back