Fancy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fancy, It all comes from experience... If you really want to become good play a little on Mafia Scum.
    Fancy, http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?titl...e_At_Mafia
    You should play in my game...
    Fancy, For your first game it was pretty good/very good... I'll give you more tips tomorrow when I have more time.
    You should definitely catch up on episodes... you don't know what kind of awesomeness is waiting for you ahah
    Fancy, your game seems very fancy indeed, but I'm really dumb... So I don't fully understand the rules. Lets take a crack at it:

So, lets say 10 payers sign up? One player is randomly chosen to take either a poison wine, or a normal wine. Then, the other 9 ask question to try to find out of the wine is poisoned or not?

-----

Anyway, would you like to help me with the mole. It would be very fancy indeed to have such a big game in the forums (other then Werewolf, that is)
    Looks like you won today. Curse you OP enemies in Tales of Xillia that made the battle take forever! And I curse my ingrown toe nail as well for being infected and me not being able to walk very well because of it! :p
    Yeah, it's my favorite anime. It's just awesome. Do you like it too?
    Oh, hey! I never noticed you so I decided to check out your profile when I saw you were looking at the same thread as me!
    Fancy,
    You found out that I had a game idea, STALKERLICIOUS... Or should I say... Er uh... Fancylicious?

Anyway, it was a quiz game with one flaw that involved cheating... And that overruled the whole thing.

To be fully honest, I have another idea that is going to be VERY challenging to pull off, so it won't be until I finish mah Nuzlocke.

The idea:
    You know the TV Show, The Mole. Well, I want to do it on the forums, but it will take some serious creativity to make challenges and stuff
    Fancy, there's some stuff that can be paired with Fliptini, but his best partner (Vanilluxe NVI) is gone for good. The next best alternative is either Darmanitan NXD or Vanilluxe PLF, and I think the former is better due to being a Stage 1 that can hit Deoxys for weakness, can pair with Gardevoir, and is searchable with Heavy Ball.
    I used to run that; it was a pretty good fun deck.
    Fancy, Xyz Monsters are the new mechanic, yes. You need to have multiple monsters of the same level on the field, then you Overlay them (place on top of one another), then place the Xyz Monster on top of them. Xyz Monster effects generally involve using the monsters under them as "ammunition", referred to in the game as "detach(ing) an Xyz Material".

All Number monsters are Xyz Monsters. There are plenty of other Xyz Monsters, though.
    As for Pokemon, do be aware that Fliptini is getting rotated out on Wednesday, and will not coming back unless it's reprinted in Legendary Treasures in November.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back