D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...just remembered that I haven't been reminding you to post the next chapter of your fanfic.

Let the nagging begin! >:]
    Yes, crazy it is! x'D I got all the mlp exclusives this year so its all good! I jsut watched the Keldeo movie, must say Im in love with KEldeo and with Vic's voice! ♥♥♥ I need Keldeo Plush! I love Lugia, Latias/LAtios and now Keldeo as my fav legendaries! x'D
    DNA, I've always thought of Gumshoe having a gritty Brooklyn accent. But, good luck with that. It sounds like it could possibly be really fun for everyone involved.
    hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
    I placed 167th at my first Nats and went 5-4, losing 3/4 games due to not drawing any Supporters and being unable to set up at all, and my other one I lost because my last Energy was prized, although if I had played smarter at the beginning I probably could have won. I played a Darkrai list. I'll send it to you if you want to see it.
    Oh, I got a new mat. I'm going to try to not lose this one. :p
    My day was very jam-packed, surprisingly. I stayed up until 6 AM (I have no clue how, or why) without any caffeine, then I got up at 9 AM to go shopping, sadly leaving my money at home so I couldn't buy anything. And of course because of logic, because I didn't have any money, I wanted just about everything I saw.

How was you day?
    DNA, Ah. Summer classes. Those are always fun.

I myself play miniature golf as well. Maybe one day I can annihilate you in a friendly little match. :p In the same way I annihilate your post count :D
    DNA, Im going to make a rule on Muddy water saying along lines of: If you use this attack, Frenzy plants base damage will be 70 during your next turn.

Because, honestly it is an OP card.
    DNA, Interesting. Seeing I have all 4 BN games before BN5, this should be fun! I heard something about transport chips, care to explain?
    DNA, Woah. Lets just say this as an example. I insert my Megaman BN3 white in the GBA cartidge, and play BN5ds. Lets say that the mentioned combo unlocks Alpha in Oran area 1. Then, I save the game and use BN5DS on my 3ds. Would I still have Alpha?

Don't forget the Boktai cross!
    DNA, Ouch, that stinks. I can tell you were a great mod though. So, BN5 DS has: Team Colonel, Team protoman and a combo of the 2?
    ...actually...Vylons and Psychics sounds like it could work.
    Summon a Vylon tuner (like Prism), then Emergency Teleport into a non-tuner and make a synchro with an added effect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back