dmaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dmaster, AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
    Is there anything you are looking for to trade/borrow that I could provide you with in return?
    dmaster

YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE RIGHT NOW I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING

Do you have a V-Create Victini I could trade for or borrow at States? The guy I was going to get one from turned out missing one...
    I was watching the top cut the other day and you have a really good Darkrai Lazer Deck. Congratz on beating pooka. I have really been struggling with my Supporter line and I was wondering if you could PM me your Supporter line, because my consistency is lacking. Thanks!
    ENTER THE VAIKE
    ...I always pronounce that wrong. My time spent around Japanese things makes me pronounce 'ai' like 'eye'.
    dmaster, lolyes do it... We needs another Afro man, 2 is an icky number, 3 is beautiful, and 16 is sexy.
    IDK, I care about a lot of useless things. Back to the hair topic... ever thought of afro so you me and Afro can can have afro's??
    I changed the original post in your stickied thread to read "Any questions about Play! Pokémon that are likely to receive one-sentence answers belong in this thread. Examples are: "What is a Prerelease?" and "How can I find a Pokémon league near me?"" rather than "Ok, so this will hopefully clear out the clutter asking of single questions. Things like "What's a Prerelease?", "How much does it cost to go to one?", "What do I win?", etc. can go here. As well as for any other simple PP Questions. Members will be able to answer them as well."

This was done to improve clarity and conciseness. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks!
    U are still talking to me you know that too right?
    > Says I don't exist
    > Continue's debate

Y U no cut your hair??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back