L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's off Google Translate, but yes, that's what part of it is supposed to say. The other should translate as Trauma Incarnate, as in my Fakemon Otukp's title.
    It's just a thought... And frankly, I wouldn't be comfortable giving out that type of information since it's obviously something that can and will come back to hurt you down the road anyways.
    My point stands. You shouldn't divulge that information. Like PMs, if it becomes public, you may get punished. It's meant to stay private!
    ...why warnings...? They're supposed to just be kept between you and staff members like me...
    Updated my bio with a history of warnings and early days.

Hmm, I wonder if I can beat DNA's enormous biography. *snicker*
    Mmm, I acquired a rather nasty stomach pain just this morning, and it deliberately pressured me to be delivered home to let me rest and recuperate more. Currently though, the pain has receded and almost 97% of my total illness has faded. As of now, I'm faring well though I'm unsure of whether the pain will come back or not.

You?
    *The phantasmal Giratina rotates an eyeball the color of ice onto Luckieon, emitting a mournful echo resonating through the chamber.*
    Lucky Fire, Haha, it was just a small tribute relating to my present avatar. If you want the full meaning then I guess it's fine.

Practically, my user title was inspired by a fascination of eagles. Then the scout part refers to the way I peruse PB for any bits of things that needs contributing.

Fair enough?

Lucky Fire, I dunno, probably myself :p

Any critiques? I think the outlines appear to be a little sharp, possibly even jagged, but other than that, I cannot tell much else from the low quality. I did notice the 'wish sphere' effectively became a meteor in the second picture; nifty!

...speaking of which, I added something to !dex
    It probably does need some cleaning :p

Ooh, not bad! I assume you took those with a camera or something. The quality's not the best, but at least I can see it.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Oh, I forgot, did you mention how the volleyball tourney went, or not?
    Lucky Fire, as for myself I'm actually feeling pretty good; I got to finish up some Wifi trades I've been wanting to do for a while, and now I have quite a sizable window of free time - which is good because I've been running errands on-and-off for the past few days.

Are you feeling better than you were a few days back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back