'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

Wow... There really is a Pokepuff reflecting from its eyes! One of those orange ones that has a citrus fruit on top of it. So. adorable. *^_^*

First post in quite a while now... but I am just amazed. Wish come true! Last time I asked for the Eeveelution-EX's in the 'what EX do you want to see' thread, and now everything sans Glaceon is confirmed to be released.
Of course, I'll be happy with an Eevee-EX as well (not that that's ever going to happen).

That Flareon is so cute... and surprisingly simple and playable. Its a nice splashable fire type too!

These Pokekyun/RC2 cards are really looking great! Glad I decided to get as many Mythical Collection Boxes as possible, so I'll probably open around 18ish packs of the set.

Too bad the Canadian dollar is so trash all of a sudden or I might have imported from Japan!

Ok that is the most adorable and yet viable card I have ever seen.

Meme-Faces-Mother-Of-God-01.png

That thing.....I thought it was supposed to be cute.....but.....but....

....It's absolutely terrifying to face in battle under the right conditions....!

It's a Fire-Type Keldeo EX!

Emboar's Inferno Fandango and now with Magma's Camerupt, this thing can be powered up very quickly under the right conditions.

Last edited:
Better than Sylveon's terrible artwork. I still wanna see if they release the Glaceon-EX. Since they have all been confirmed at this point, I think Glaceon will either be in Pokekyn or XY10 or 11.

The Jirachi made a heart... I can't take it.... IT'S TOO ADORABLE! Wait, it has a move called "Heart Sign" ?
Someone help, I can only see pink.

Back