'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

Technically there's also Shuckle, Pinsir and Heracross, but I agree with you on Celebi. The only other candidate I can see is Shuckle, but I can also see them make Shroomish 001, and then have Brelooom be 002, since Breloom also is kinda cute :3

It will be Shuckle most definitely. He is the definition of kawaii.
Shuckle.gif

But seriously though we haven't seen a Shuckle card since legendary treasures. About time for a new one I think. And please let it be viable.

The good news is that the Pokekyun Collection is looking amazing so far. The bad news is that I'm going to end up with like 50 of the Mythical Collection's Mew in the process of completing the set...

Edit:
T-that Flareon-EX FA... oh sweet merciful Arceus I'm going to have a heart attack.

Last edited:
First that AMAZING Mega Gardevoir EX full art, now a full art Sylveon EX by Kanako Eo?! Please let my booster boxes be amazing... Flareon EX looks great, as well, and Kagemaru Himeno's art for the Pikachu card is wonderful, as always.

EEEEEEEEK the charizard line is awesome, I need it! That full art sylveon is absolutely perfect! But that flareon full art is so derpy. It looks like its eyes are about to slide down off of its face.

Oh yay! Circle circuit reprint :D

And the art is fabulous of course. Love the creativity.

EDIT: That gulpin is a contender for my all time favourite card

Last edited:
Oh my... That Charizard could take Charmander's attack and leave opponents paranoid with one mere energy!

And... They reprinted that Wobbuffet from Phantom Forces?! That could be an interesting omen about the next rotation being Primal Clash-On...

Oh my... That Charizard could take Charmander's attack and leave opponents paranoid with one mere energy!

And... They reprinted that Wobbuffet from Phantom Forces?! That could be an interesting omen about the next rotation being Primal Clash-On...
please let it not be PC on i love PHF...

Kind of bummed out that the guy didn't pull a Gardevoir EX regular form. Really hope that one is a single shiny one.

Also, it sucks that Gardevoir did t get a spirit link reprint as well, the card is going to lose viability when he spirit link goes out of rotation by the EX doesn't #M-Kangaskhan problems.

As well, me and a friend were joking about how this set could include a female Wobuffet wth bide barrier last weekend and I about died when I saw it was really in the set.

Looks good overall, though I'm surprised they chose to reprint Yveltal XY and not Xerneas. The Raichu reprint is a good call to keep anything Lightning-weak in check if PRC-on is the rotation next year.

As for the guy pointing out no DCE, we still have a couple sets left before rotation, extremely doubtful we'll be without it any time soon.

I'm feeling Primal Clash-On too, particularly with Supporters like Sycamore and Tierno being reprinted in the coming set.

Back