Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said that I face desked hard and realized I had it in my brain that ninjas was wigglytuff because I kept seeing his name in bold vs TFP who's name wasn't in bold.

Dayhurj.png
Chatot
Alignment: Town

You are Chatot, the right-hand bird and partner of Guildmaster Wigglytuff. Due to being more reliable and work-minded than him, you handle the day-to-day details of running the Guild. As the head of intelligence, you are knowledgeable about lore and Pokemon. Although, you do also have a tendency to hastily jump to wrong conclusions and can be duped by obviously evil Pokemon. But when the life of those you care for is on the line, you would give everything you have to protect them, even your own life.

Special Ability: Wigglytuff’s Partner
You know Wigglytuff the best and are assured of his strength and innocence. His identity will be sent to you in a separate PM. However, Wigglytuff will not be informed of your identity in return, and the two of you CANNOT communicate outside the thread.

Special Ability: Heroic Sacrifice
You have shown that you would defend Wigglytuff with your life. If Wigglytuff would be killed during the Night (after Items and Ability effects have been processed), you will take the hit and be killed in his place. The re-direction from the Wigglytuff player to you will be revealed in the update.

Passive Ability: Keen Eye
If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, starting from the upcoming Night Phase, you will be told which players target that player, if there are any, at the end of each Phase that follows. It will not be specified if the target is from Ability or Item. However, you can only keep an eye at one player at a time; this means that if you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another different player at any later Day Phases, you will stop keeping an eye on the first player and start receiving similar information about the new player. If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

No reason not to go for mordacazir. EM is probably town, he just has no idea what he's doing.

Where's that game freeze?

No reason not to go for mordacazir. EM is probably town, he just has no idea what he's doing.

Where's that game freeze?
Have you seen me in other WW games? I NEVER know what I'm doing, the day I play as scum is the day everyone promptly defends me, attacks me, stops me from getting lynched and thus leading to an indie or scum win, purely because I never have any clue what I'm doing. Or wait, maybe the game I play as scum is the game where I would have a chat box of "how do I say this without sounding like scum?" and get answered without sounding like scum, it really makes you think...

Well, for the sake of ending this and making my first vote in weeks, I will make sure that Keeper gets hit since GM's data is convincing.
Just in case that someone has - 1 vote or so on one of the last two.

##VOTE:KeeperofNight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back