Japan's XY9 Set: 'Rage of the Broken Sky,' New 'Battle Strengthening Sets'

The Pikachu promo looks adooooooorable!

Ikr!! I totally want it!

And I see they're still pumping out Kalos starter coins in those packs. Would it kill them to have a little variety with the coins? I mean, how about Mega Gyarados and Greninja coins? That would be awesome!

WHAAAAAAT??!!! They're actually coming out with that Pikachu promo in English?!! I love Kanako Eo's artwork, especially on this card. I figured the Japanese card would cost half a fortune (or at least more than I would be willing to pay), so I didn't even bother looking. Both promos are a major step down in playability compared to BREAKthrough's single blister promos (though Hydreigon's Ability is still nice), but I'm so looking forward to that Pikachu promo!

Very cool Pikachu Promo :)

The fact it can heal itself +30HP should maybe see it played in some decks?

Still the same old basic energy cards in the Elite Trainer Box. The new basic energy cards need to be released outside of Japan, the current design looks dated. These are beautiful.
CMLlOwSUAAAaA7P.png

Is it me, or does anyone else see an errata with the Umbreon. Me saying that means, you can just play Town Map, then hit for a constant 120 every turn.

The stadium on the right of the umbreon picture is interesting. Once during a players turn, you can put yourself to sleep. If you do, heal 30 hp

Why does Japan get all the interesting promos, and we just get reprints?

Back