Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 1 ends Jan 10 at 4 PM EST

And honestly I just can't listen to anything Camoclone is saying. He is just spouting utter bs, attacking everyone (especially if they don't agree with him), and he has literally posted at least 3/4 of the posts in this thread.

alex said:
Sorry, what is RVS?
Random Voting Stage if you don't know what that is then Google is your friend.

alex said:
And honestly I just can't listen to anything Camoclone is saying. He is just spouting utter bs, attacking everyone (especially if they don't agree with him), and he has literally posted at least 3/4 of the posts in this thread.
I disagree...

Case right now Alex since you have the time.

I'm suspicious of camo but there really hasn't been any telling errors or statements by anyone. Camo is getting pretty aggressive/defensive, but that's not really anything to vote for him off of. I'm not voting yet, but I'm watching camoclone.

Camoclone said:
alex said:
Sorry, what is RVS?

I did google, actually, and nothing relating to mafia came up...

And what am I supposed to be making a case for? You want me to get quotes to support my other post? Because I can do that if you want me to.

alex said:
Camoclone said:

And what am I supposed to be making a case for? You want me to get quotes to support my other post? Because I can do that if you want me to.
Google RVS mafia...

Also you think I'm scum. I want a case from you.

Hypocritical: When Camoclone asks to get a case about him from every single person he sees, but gets annoyed when asked for a case.

I think camo is not scum because he always acts like this as town in all the games I've played with him/with him in it. The one game I've seen him scum was Arceus and he was all quiet and stuff.

grantm1999 said:
I think camo is not scum because he always acts like this as town in all the games I've played with him/with him in it. The one game I've seen him scum was Arceus and he was all quiet and stuff.

And he was killed pretty early. Maybe he learned from that mistake.

Camoclone said:
alex said:

Google RVS mafia...

Jesus...

I never said you were scum. I said we shouldn't listen to anything you're saying because it's all stupid, whether you're scum or not.

(no offense)

Camoclone said:
alex said:

Google RVS mafia...

It's all right there man, can't you see it? Do you really need Alex to hold your hand and spell it out for you when it's so obvious? If you really can't figure it out, try googling the problem. Is that really too much to ask?

This was a joke if you couldn't tell.

sillykyle said:
Camoclone said:
Google RVS mafia...

It's all right there man, can't you see it? Do you really need Alex to hold your hand and spell it out for you when it's so obvious? If you really can't figure it out, try googling the problem. Is that really too much to ask?

Oh god, died laughing.

alex said:
Camoclone said:
Google RVS mafia...

Jesus...

I never said you were scum. I said we shouldn't listen to anything you're saying because it's all stupid, whether you're scum or not.

(no offense)
Oh? But your vote is on me....

WanderingWolf said:
Hypocritical: When Camoclone asks to get a case about him from every single person he sees, but gets annoyed when asked for a case.
I gave people cases without quotes...

sillykyle said:
Camoclone said:
Google RVS mafia...

It's not very obvious and I believe that Alex has no case...

Camoclone said:
WanderingWolf said:
I gave people cases without quotes...

No, you were elitist and said 'Do I need to hold your hands, I'm not going to babysit you'. You can't help but do this every single game. Question everyone, and whoever questions you is scummy. Then, after being asked for a case, you say what is above, also adding that if bugs you when people ask for cases.

Camoclone said:
sillykyle said:

It's not very obvious and I believe that Alex has no case...

1) Please, please, PLEASE just combine your posts instead of making three different ones...

2) The reason I am voting you is because it's Day 1, we have no evidence, and I'm voting you because I think that even if you are town you're hurting it more than you're helping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back