7. GM Draclord
--- --- ---
Tally:
Ephemera - 2
GM Draclord - 2
TheAquaPiplup - 1
--- --- ---
Here is your timer.

From the rules, if there's a tie, there's no lynch. No lynch for town means we go into D2 with 4 town/2 scum, and likely one cop dead – MYLO.
A lynch now is our best option – even if we mislynch, the ratio D2 is 3 town/2 scum, which leaves chances high, and analysis prospects okay, especially given that there's at least one confo-town on D2.

I'd move my vote to break the tie, but doing that only gets myself lynched, and since I know I'm town myself, that doesn't help at all.
All I can do is ask for thoughts/votes/anything at this point – we just can't end with tied wagons.

Official Day 1 Vote Count
--- --- ---
1. TheAquaPiplup
2. NinjaPenguin - Ephemera
3. Ephemera - GM Draclord
4. scattered mind - Ephemera
5. The Last Shaymin - TheAquaPiplup
6. Jadethepokemontrainer - GM Draclord
7. GM Draclord - The Last Shaymin
--- --- ---
Tally:
Ephemera - 2
GM Draclord - 2
The Last Shaymin - 1
TheAquaPiplup - 1
--- --- ---
Here is your timer.

While ephemera is acting suspicious I do not believe that they are mafia however I could be completely incorrect.
Shaymin is probably town.
Scattered is probably cop.

Safe answers, but at least we have thoughts now. Like I said, this seems more like Piplup's town meta, but it's not a clear.

@NinjaPenguin do you still favor a lynch on me today? If you were to move your vote off of me, who would it be?

From the rules, if there's a tie, there's no lynch. No lynch for town means we go into D2 with 4 town/2 scum, and likely one cop dead – MYLO.
A lynch now is our best option – even if we mislynch, the ratio D2 is 3 town/2 scum, which leaves chances high, and analysis prospects okay, especially given that there's at least one confo-town on D2.

I'd move my vote to break the tie, but doing that only gets myself lynched, and since I know I'm town myself, that doesn't help at all.
All I can do is ask for thoughts/votes/anything at this point – we just can't end with tied wagons.
If both of us stick with our vote it's no lynch, and either of us vote changes would probably meant lynching you. The logical reason for me is to vote for you to save myself. . I'll probably can't stay untill the day ends (it's night here), so i have around less then 2 hours to finalize my vote.

Ephe, I'll answer your question with a statement:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup

@GM DracLord My vote isn't going to TLS today. Out of Ephe and Piplup, who do you want to vote?
Whichever one you choose, the other one's lynch would probably end up unviable because it'll be hard to get plurality and not a tie on them, so I'd like you to commit to something.

Ephe, I'll answer your question with a statement:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup

@GM DracLord My vote isn't going to TLS today. Out of Ephe and Piplup, who do you want to vote?
Whichever one you choose, the other one's lynch would probably end up unviable because it'll be hard to get plurality and not a tie on them, so I'd like you to commit to something.
Out of those 2 I would probably vote for Piplup, since I think I can understand Ephe more. Changing my vote to Piplup now that would constitute me waganing at the moment. So I'm in a pickle to pick between those two. ##UNVOTE

Out of those 2 I would probably vote for Piplup, since I think I can understand Ephe more. Changing my vote to Piplup now that would constitute me waganing at the moment. So I'm in a pickle to pick between those two. ##UNVOTE
Why is it a bad thing to be wagoning? At the end of the day, there needs to be a group of people together on a vote to make a lynch happen.
Why does understanding Ephe make them more likely to be town? Or are you not voting based on reads?

Why is it a bad thing to be wagoning? At the end of the day, there needs to be a group of people together on a vote to make a lynch happen.
Why does understanding Ephe make them more likely to be town? Or are you not voting based on reads?
I've bad experience of being accuse the next day when I wagon. Not sure how people would react nowadays though.

It doesn't to a significant extent. But it does sway my tendency enough to trusting him more.

I've bad experience of being accuse the next day when I wagon. Not sure how people would react nowadays though.

It doesn't to a significant extent. But it does sway my tendency enough to trusting him more.
On the other hand though, if town never builds up wagons, they can never lynch scum, right?
The vote is the only thing town has power over. If we don't use it, scum take control over the game. No good mafia player should ever go after someone for simply messing up. If you truly believe a vote is the proper option, go for it.

On the other hand though, if town never builds up wagons, they can never lynch scum, right?
The vote is the only thing town has power over. If we don't use it, scum take control over the game. No good mafia player should ever go after someone for simply messing up. If you truly believe a vote is the proper option, go for it.

Maybe in this crowd. It's been a long time since the last trend was used right?

##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup this is my standing for now incase I don't change my mind or doze off

Hmm, thoughts:

3 VT claims (NP, Drac, and TLS) are all voting Piplup, another VT claim. Barring any cop shenanigans, the scumteam is among the 5 VT claims, which leads me to my next thoughts.

If Piplup is town, that means both scum are currently voting on his wagon. Makes sense, scum would look for a mislynch.
If Piplup is scum, that means... his partner is currently bussing him close to EoD when it would be easy to push for a mislynch on someone else. Not likely.

This strengthens my Piplup townread.

I have some thoughts but I need to work on some stuff so give me a moment. In the mean time Ephe, I have one word for you: Distorted.
If Piplup is scum here they probably will end up self hammering to cut our discussion short. If that happens, sorry in advance for not being able to get them in.

--- --- ---
1. TheAquaPiplup
2. NinjaPenguin - TheAquaPiplup
7. GM Draclord - TheAquaPiplup
--- --- ---
Tally:
TheAquaPiplup - 3
GM Draclord - 2
Ephemera - 1
--- --- ---
Here is your timer.

If a person doesn’t meet the required amount within the first 48 hours of the day, they will be prodded (i.e. tagged by the hosts, asking whether they can still play the game).
Okay, I'm definitely way too late to do this, but @TheAquaPiplup you have failed this condition.
Are you still able to continue playing the game?

Please answer in your PM.

Welp I said that because I saw Piplup lurking and wanted to see if I could get an alignment indicative comment or see if they'd self hammer to not allow me to post whatever brilliant thoughts I promised but now they're not viewing the thread anymore rip
Drac and TLS both have votes with Piplup that feel not partner-y, so if Piplup is scum this means they must be with Ephe. Therefore, the Piplup vote is suboptimal and I'm going to
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Ephemera

Funny enough this kinda makes Piplup the deciding vote in a way if they come back.
I'd like to take some time later to talk to Jade/scattered and analyze some stuff but I'm not sure I'll have the time. Should be on at EoD to break the tie though

--- --- ---
1. TheAquaPiplup - Ephemera
2. NinjaPenguin - Ephemera
7. GM Draclord - TheAquaPiplup
--- --- ---
Tally:
Ephemera - 3
GM Draclord - 2
TheAquaPiplup - 2
--- --- ---
Here is your timer.

I guess that my vote on piplup wasn't very good anyway, it was just pressure to convince him to post. Im wagoning, i know, but it just makes the vote a little less flimsy overall.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Ephemera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back