Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
That means that Ephe can do what I did to Zone and Piplup last night, take people from their initial targets and force then to act on one another.

Ok I know you shouldn’t sus based on roles but like GM said his ability if vote taking usually fits scum and now I learn that he shares another ability with another player. Since when two players can redirect in the same game let alone be in the same faction?

again this is not enough to lynch mera but my other point about his focus on mayor and no focus on scumhunting should help this become clear that he should be lynched. Also-mera does know to scumhunt iirc from past games so it’s not a newbie thing either

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I learn that he shares another ability with another player.
Not so much sharing as ai was stealing with his previous ability, swapping with me meaning I can do that tonight and swap with someone else who can then do that the next night phase, assuming there is one

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I said this before. My role was not a sheep, which required me to swap abilities with a player. I chose Nick at random, and now I am the redirector, and he must swap abilities with someone at night.

I was "focusing" mayor because I wanted some discussion - the game was too dead at the time. Like you pretending to no longer be mayor, my curiosity on mayor was also to gain responses and get information to allow for a better plan.

I have a bit more to say, but I'll have to quote the messages first.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well, regardless of everything, I say we resolve scattered's slot first.
He claims to be able to revive me D3. At worst, there would be 4 players at D3 including 1 dying player, so even if he lies about it, you guys can lynch him if need to be.
There is a possibility where he is mafia who can block D3's lynch since he's the mayor, but at D4 town should still have majority, assuming that scattered is the only mafia.

Conclusion: We do not lynch scattered.

So what do we do next?
Nick is the one who redirected Piplup and me to each other.
Drac claims to have targeted scattered, and scattered seems to somehow read this action as towny.
Mera swapped roles with Nick.

At least one among you is scum, and if scattered can't be lynched, then I am inclined to lynch @GM DracLord since he is the only player who have yet to claim a role.
And even if he claims a role, we still need to review each other, since roles are and should forever be NAI in a closed setup.

To summarize: "Roles are NAI, but I still want Drac's role regardless."

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I did semi claim.. to elobarate, i delay death or can prevent them

I know you gus have a vague idea based on this statement.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Alright, I apparently didn't notice that there are 5 hours left. Sorry I couldn't talk earlier, I had stuff.

To business.

I would say that scattered, to me, is the player seeming most scummy. Zone and Nick have pointed out a few of those reasons - threatening no lynch, etc.
Still, I cannot say that I am 100% unbiased - since I'm the player scattered is most targeting, I can't say how much of my scumread on him is accurate.
Also, I agree with Zone in the fact that scattered's abilities can help, and we can just lynch him tomorrow if he was lying.
Thus, it is not optimal to lynch scattered.

Alright, we now have 2 options.
a) lynch one among the others - Drac, me, Nick.
This would theoretically be to try and lynch scum if scattered isn't scum. Still, I see a few problems with that.
First - what if scattered is scum? It's not out of the question, and if that were the case, we'd just be thinning the crowd with no chance of lynching scum.
Next - if scattered is not scum, I don't believe it's likely that we will guess right. It's a 1-in-3 choice (including myself), assuming a one-person scum team.
(If the scum team is 2-person, I think we're generally dead.)

b) What if we lynch Zone? If the announcement is to be believed, Zone is going to die anyway, and scattered can supposedly bring him back D3.
Still, there are problems with that, too.
First - what if we're wrong about the nightkill? If scum is able to kill scattered - assuming scattered is town - before SoD3, we lose both Zone and scattered.
Second - if scattered survives to D3, there is still the chance of non-cooperation - if he is scum. He could then force a no lynch, and gain the advantage.
If scattered is town, though, I think it's worth considering though.

I'm not really sure about either of these options.
Thoughts?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I don’t understand the point of lynching zone. Isn’t that the same as going for a no lynch?

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I guess, to be honest. I'm just considering options.

My main concern is that I think lynching me/Nick/Drac is a bit risky.
Still, I do see your point on having a no lynch.

Would voting Drac be a hammer? I see him as scummier than Nick, but just a bit.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
(because I have to vote someone, and I won't be able to come back until the deadline is up)

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Alright. Sorry for the rushed vote without detailed explanation, but I really have to go.

My ability says that the vote changes at the end of the day.
So, this shouldn't be a hammer.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

You're a bit vague, and I slight scumread you after Scattered.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I did semi claim.. to elobarate, i delay death or can prevent them
I know you gus have a vague idea based on this statement.
Yes, it is vague. Like; how come you can delay Piplup's AND my death?
Is it a day ability? Is it a night ability? Is it a passive ability?
Are you lying, and it is actually a bastard mechanic that bbninjas didn't mention?
What if we lynch Zone?
Lynch me = No Lynch
No Lynch -> Some VT dies N2 and 3 players remain at D3.
Alright. Sorry for the rushed vote without detailed explanation, but I really have to go.

My ability says that the vote changes at the end of the day.
So, this shouldn't be a hammer.

You're a bit vague, and I slight scumread you after Scattered.
Well, I want a hammer.

If your ability activates at EOD, then it's probably not hammer yet, but I do want to hammer.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D2 Vote Count FINAL

GM Draclord: 4 | Zone Q11 [#135-#145], Ephemera [#191], Zone Q11 [#192], GM Draclord [NO VOTE], scattered mind [???] - Lynched
scattered mind: 1 | Zone Q11 [#145-#156], Zone Q11 [#162-#177], TeamAqua [#167]

No vote: [GM Draclord]

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: NONE!
Past vote count: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
After a bit of back and forth, a last-minute accusation picked up enough momentum to get Draclord taken away.

GM Draclord was lynched!

...but they aren't dead (yet). They are a valid target for Abilities used tonight.

Zone Q11 has succumbed to his wounds, after being killed Night 1! They had the role of the Ice-cream Man when they died.

Night 2 Begins!
Night 1 ends in 55 hours, on 06:00 Thursday, 12 December (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are currently 10 roles in the unused role pool.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
There was a bit of activity during the night...

Someone tried someone else's role.
Someone manipulated some other people's minds.
Someone got manipulated.

(In no particular order.) (Like Night 1, this is just a selection of actions)

GM Draclord has died, after being lynched Day 2! They had the role of Captain Anna Gunthrag when they died.

scattered mind doesn't look too healthy...

Day 3 Begins!
Day 2 ends in 87 hours, on 22:00 Sunday, 15 December (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are currently 10 roles in the unused role pool.

Majority to lynch if 3 votes.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Oh yeah, since scattered is still alive, it should be obvious that I used the ability that you gave me, Ephe, on drac who was being honest about their passive ability to delay death, a bit different from what I'd initially intended, but it works. The active ability remains pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.