Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
My process was to merely semi-clear Zone to myself to avoid any previous disposition I had towards him in past games. we see where that got us. Anyway, Zone, who would you have targeted had I not interfered.
Obviously scattered.
I redirected Zone and Piplup into each other.
Zone targeted Piplup
Piplup targeted Zone
Ephe swapped abilities with me

Drac claims to have targeted scattered
...you know, I just realized. Why is it that only Piplip's, Nick's, the Killer's and my abilities were shown at the SoD?
What happened with Drac's and Mera's abilities?
One more vote on me and I’ll be forced to use no lynch ability. Be smart guys.
Sure. You are not helping your case anyway.
You are literally threatening the only guy who doesn't care about reputation + is on verge of dying.
If you actually use your ability, then all you will do is make yourself more suspicious than you already are.
Be smart, dude.

##VOTE: scattered mind

Zone Q11

Great. There will be no lynch thanks to you Zone.
You're welcome. We will just get you tomorrow.
Hmm actually this ability won’t work now lol you can still lynch me if you find me scum.
Wow. How anticlimactic. VOTE SCATTERED!
how is that scummy that I did not act last night?
Dunno about that part, but you threatening others to not vote you is one of the top things that no town would ever do.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
You're welcome. We will just get you tomorrow.

Wow. How anticlimactic. VOTE SCATTERED!

Dunno about that part, but you threatening others to not vote you is one of the top things that no town would ever do.

not true as this setup is built in a way one town must live in order for the town to win. You being the only town confirmed in your pov should encourage you to never let anyone lynch or kill you.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Congrats! You have been elected Mayor.

A Mayor has the following 1-shot powers. You can only use 1 of these powers per phase.

1-Shot Ability: Revival
Once a game, during the day, you may choose a dead player and bring them back to life.

1-Shot Ability: Role Swap
Once a game, during the day, you may choose a player and have their role swapped with a role in the role pool.

1-Shot Ability: Role Scan
Once a game, during the day, you may choose a player and have their role name and a paraphrase of their Abilities posted in public.

1-Shot Ability: Lynch
Once a game, during the day, you may choose to activate this Ability. If you do, there will be no lynch.

Zone Q11

not true as this setup is built in a way one town must live in order for the town to win. You being the only town confirmed in your pov should encourage you to never let anyone lynch or kill you.
You forget that -regardless of everything- this is a forum mafia game. Simply put, if you're not acting towny and instead scummy, then you will most likely die.
Btw I can bring a dead player back to life. So.. again. Be smart guys.
1-Shot Ability: Revival
Once a game, during the day, you may choose a dead player and bring them back to life.
Smells like nonsense, NGL. Why haven't you brought Piplup back then?
1-Shot Ability: Lynch
Once a game, during the day, you may choose to activate this Ability. If you do, there will be no lynch.
Ah. Let me guess; you have to use it within the first 24 or 48 hours of the game?
Anyhow, you are no longer lynch-proof, so answer the following questions:
"How is Drac openly targetting you not-so-scummy?"
"How is Mera being interested in the Mayor's identity anywhere close to suspicious?"

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
You forget that -regardless of everything- this is a forum mafia game. Simply put, if you're not acting towny and instead scummy, then you will most likely die.

Smells like nonsense, NGL. Why haven't you brought Piplup back then?

Ah. Let me guess; you have to use it within the first 24 or 48 hours of the game?
Anyhow, you are no longer lynch-proof, so answer the following questions:
"How is Drac openly targetting you not-so-scummy?"
"How is Mera being interested in the Mayor's identity anywhere close to suspicious?"

focusing on mayor identity is similar to focusing on indie ability which is known to be scummy.
Drac targeting the mayor and talks about it gives me lean town read because I don’t see scum openly say they target a player without being provoked to do so, especially a player that was chosen to be a mayor by majority vote and thus is likely to be seen townie or trust worthy or experienced to the very least.

I can’t use 2 mayor abilities in one phase hence the fact I can still be lynched.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
I have made at least two cases on people who were focused on indie identity that were turned out indeed to be scum so that is my go to approach with any player who focuses on the identity of someone not because they think they are scum

Zone Q11

Focusing on mayor identity is similar to focusing on indie identity which is known to be scummy.
Drac targeting the mayor and talks about it gives me lean town read because I don’t see scum openly say they target a player without being provoked to do so, especially a player that was chosen to be a mayor by majority vote and thus is likely to be seen townie or trust worthy or experienced to the very least.
I have made at least two cases on people who were focused on indie identity that were turned out indeed to be scum so that is my go to approach with any player who focuses on the identity of someone not because they think they are scum
Hm... Fair enough. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, unvote scattered. Otherwise Mera can hammer him.

##UNVOTE

@Ephemera, what's your defense?
Haven’t brought Piplup because I’d rather bring back an active player to life.
Wut? I've been lurking a little bit every now and then, and I often see that Piplup was online.

Let's be real here, if you're an actual town, then scum is definitely going after you tonight.
...then again, if you were attacked at Night, then you should be still alive at D3, during which you can revive me.
After that, I can use my night ability to revive you... Huh. What a weird loop.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D2 Vote Count #2

Ephemera: 1 | scattered mind [#140]
scattered mind: 1 | Zone Q11 [#145-#156], Zone Q11 [#162-#177], TeamAqua [#167]

GM Draclord: 0 | Zone Q11 [#135-#145]

No vote: Zone Q11, GM Draclord, Ephemera

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: 21 hours remaining
Past vote count: [#1]
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Hm... Fair enough. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, unvote scattered. Otherwise Mera can hammer him.

##UNVOTE

@Ephemera, what's your defense?

Wut? I've been lurking a little bit every now and then, and I often see that Piplup was online.

Let's be real here, if you're an actual town, then scum is definitely going after you tonight.
...then again, if you were attacked at Night, then you should be still alive at D3, during which you can revive me.
After that, I can use my night ability to revive you... Huh. What a weird loop.

I thought he wasn’t active at all D1..

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
D2 Vote Count #1

Ephemera: 1 | scattered mind [#140]
scattered mind: 1 | Zone Q11 [#145]

GM Draclord: 0 | Zone Q11 [#135-#145]

No vote: TheAquaPiplup, TeamAqua4Life

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: 44 hours remaining
Past vote count: n/a
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

This is an official announcement on behalf of the executive office of the mayor! From it, you decipher that:

Ephemera currently has the role of not a sheep. Their abilities allows them to steal the vote of whoever voted them first, as well as drive two players to each other during the night.

ephemera can drive two players to each other at night.. what does that mean? @Ephemera

Status
Not open for further replies.