Finished Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage - Hosted by VioletValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Five - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Alfze: +1 (+2)
Celever: +1 (-1)
EurekaTingz: +1 (+4)
Jadethepokemontrainer: +2 (+4)
Vom: -2 (-4)

Alfze: +2 | Celever: -1 | Ephemera: 0 | Fiery_Lugia: 0
EurekaTingz: +4 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -1 | Vom: -4

Some of you seem to be climbing very high or low down the ladder! Continue even further and maybe we'll get to see some... interesting things happen?

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... a Popularity Showdown!

REGULATIONS:
Every currently participating houseguest (which means everyone excluding Jade as previous HoH) will be voting on who they want to be this week's Head of Household!
You've all had discussions and interactions with the rest of the house, I'm sure, so this is the opportunity to really show where your vote lies and display your thinking to your wonderful audience!

In order to win this competition, you must make a case for yourself as to why you believe you (or someone else!) should be this week's winner. Make arguments, make your voice heard, sell yourself, debate and shut down your opposition and create a following!

Your first forum-based competition isn't without twists, however! Your alliance chats have now been locked, and anyone sending messages between them will receive harsh punishment. Discussion in any alliance chats is NOT allowed for this competition!
As well, the competition is not just about votes, it's also about creating the strongest reasoning and arguments for what you believe in. The better your arguments are deemed by the house, the more likely they are to follow you, and by extent, your popularity grows. You may have more votes, but blind votes are less valuable than being voted for due to a solid belief and reason.

A submission for this competition must be a public post in this thread directly stating who you are voting for. Make sure that it's clear without a doubt who you're voting for, ex. I'm voting for Violet and you may not vote for yourself. If you are undecided or your intention is not clear, I will not take it as a submission. You will be reminded 24 hours prior to the deadline about who I have not considered a submission from. After that point, I will not check in with you and I expect to have a submission by deadline.

You MUST be part of discussion at least once in this competition, meaning actual, valued discussion or opinions. Reputation penalties for not submitting will be much harsher during this competition. You must be showing active and interest in discussion in order to prevent facing reputation penalties. And yes, simply posting once with something low-effort will still result in penalties.
You're in the Final 8 and have been with me for several weeks now. I expect to see your commitment to this game now that we've hit the jury phase!

You have until December 5th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 72 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

Your Reputation Bonus is not 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have, since this game does not use concrete scoring like other flash games. Instead, your reputation may add votes in your favour in the case of ties! If there is a tie, the houseguest with the highest reputation will be claimed the winner, and if their reputation is equal, well, we leave it to a duel of course!
(Yes, I did want to make it an extra vote for each point, but let's be real. It'd be an unfair free HoH for Flour, and there's no way I'd do that just based off reputation.)

Alfze: +2 | Celever: -1 | Ephemera: 0 | Fiery_Lugia: 0
EurekaTingz: +4 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -1 | Vom: -4

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

Last edited:

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
ok ig ill start this off, you should vote for me because im cute, riiiiight? tbh tho you should vote for me because im not a big threat unlike anyone with a high rep and who knows, i might have to help you later :p

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
ok ig ill start this off, you should vote for me because im cute, riiiiight? tbh tho you should vote for me because im not a big threat unlike anyone with a high rep and who knows, i might have to help you later :p
I'm at least 4x less threatening. <3

Celever

Wheeeee~
Let's do this a little differently:

If you vote me for HOH, I will nominate Flour and Jade. This is great because the only veto option left is the Tricky POV, which the BB Wiki confirms will have to be used this week. This means that even if one of these two largest threats in the game were to win the POV challenge, they may not win the POV task. This makes this week the ideal one to take out a huge name.

I'm open to other suggestions than Flour and Jade. I think I know who out of these 2 options would be evicted if they were on the block, but the bottom line is that for most of us, either one of these is a good option.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Also, thank you to whoever in the audience decided to finally give me a positive shift in reputation. Love you <3

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Dear Houseguest,

I would like to campaign to you as the HoH this week.
I am fairly in the middle of the house so far and will always judge fair and stab no one in the back.
I will be open for talks from all sides on who to nominate and how to proceed through the week. So if you want a neutral force. Pick the gull.

As for my vote. I'll put it on Cel for now. Cause he is the only one who made a good case so far. FL didnt really give good reasoning. Or at least not as elaborate as Cel.
I'm always open to changeing it if someone decides to wake up

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Quick small update just to let you all know, with votes for eviction we've always had it so you can change your vote until the last vote comes in, at which point the voting would end.

That is NOT the case for this competition, even if everyone has submitted their votes, you can change as many times as you like until deadline. Wanted to pop in and say that real quick because of early votes being claimed. Thanks guys!

Celever

Wheeeee~
I’ve been trained to post in discussion games at least daily, so...

Hi, has there been a zombie apocalypse I missed or something? Is it just me, Lily, mirdo and Vom fighting off the zombie on-slaught? Because tbf, I’d watch that.

I’ll put my vote on mirdo for now as 2nd-place default.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
@VioletValkyrie

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4

Jadethepokemontrainer: +2

Shouldn't Jade be at +4 still, then? Just a thought.

Alright, let's get to votes and stuff.

Right now, the best thoughts are coming from Cel. Both Flour and Jade are strong players, and it makes sense to nominate them. Just a fact.
As such, my vote is for Cel for the time being. I would like to hear more thoughts from others, though - my vote isn't locked on Celever.

As for being HoH, I will do things a little differently. I don't want to be HoH. Rather, I would hope people vote for the ones making good points, and for now that is Cel.

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
A popularity contest? Wow, gee thanks Violet. Just kidding! (No actually, why?)

Alright, I deserve to become HoH because I’ve been loyal to my allies and have played the game fair.
And If you help me out I will do the same.

As for my vote, I’ll go ahead and vote for mirdo to become HoH. Seagulls are good leaders.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Nope, scratch that. I know exactly what you mean, I should have caught that in my update. Jade's rep is supposed to be +4.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! So I'm now aware of things I wasn't aware of before. So, I'm going to address those things before I cast my vote.

First order of business, you guys are playing Cel's game. He's calling all of the shots and doing everything for you. He's literally manipulating the majority of this house and you guys are going to regret not doing anything once he throws you on the block and you get evicted. Sure, you might be safe now, but just fast forward a few weeks more into this game. You're just going to be evicted because a lot of the people in this game are his pawns and that makes him have power over everyone else. If you want to win, then I suggest playing your own game, and aligning yourself with the right people who will be trustworthy and take you all the way to the end. Cel will cut people left and right as he pleases, don't expect to end up in the final two with him when you're probably on his "hit list". This game is getting really down to the wire and I know I'm a huge threat in this game, and I know half of you want me gone because Cel said do, and as I said, he's calling the shots for YOUR own game. Step up and start playing instead of letting him do everything for you. Because eventually, he will cut you.

So think of it as this: Do you want me to go home? Do you want the biggest threat in the house to leave the game and have YOU lose your shot at winning in a final 2 situation? I'm not going to win in a final 2 situation with practically anyone, it's a guaranteed win for you. So think, do you want to be beaten by Cel or do you want to win? Also, I have literally been in the minority this entire game, and I don't see any signs of that coming to an end. I'm basically powerless and an easy person to beat in a final 2.

With that being said, I vote Mirdo to be HOH.

(Please be smart about this and think about YOUR game! <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.