'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

David Miller

Aspiring Trainer
Blastoise and venesaur attacks are so weird. I mean the first attack of venesaur literally sounds like he pooped in the woods. The attack of blastoise sounds like a wave pool.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The CHR cards being secret rares ahahahahaha this set is going to have like 50 secret rares now kill me.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Pikarom attacks for 3 energy, does 150, and attaches 3 energy.
I guess we get that in water and water/metal form.
Ok...
very original.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I like the fact Arceus has the Draco Plate to match the typing of the card. Nice little detail right there.

Now don't mind me as I go take a "Forest Dump"

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I like the fact Arceus has the Draco Plate to match the typing of the card. Nice little detail right there.

Now don't mind me as I go take a "Forest Dump"
If we hadn't gotten a Silvally GX in the same set we could have gotten Serperior and Silvally TT GX. I know you'd like that

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
There isn't space for the Clefairy Full Art card in the set, if you see by the numbers of these cards in the set.
It was promo in Dream League Japan set, so I wonder how we'll get it here. :T

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
There isn't space for the Clefairy Full Art card in the set, if you see by the numbers of these cards in the set.
It was promo in Dream League Japan set, so I wonder how we'll get it here. :T
Probably as a regular promo.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
It's going to be tough to slot in. Apparently PCTGO leaked the list of Cosmic Eclipse promos last month and the prerelease ones will be Entei, Phione, Buzzwole and Blacephalon while the blister promos will be Mismagius, Victini, Celebi and Terrakion, so no Clefairy CHR there. At the same time they're gonna have Sword and Shield stuff dropping. We might not get it at all.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
It's going to be tough to slot in. Apparently PCTGO leaked the list of Cosmic Eclipse promos last month and the prerelease ones will be Entei, Phione, Buzzwole and Blacephalon while the blister promos will be Mismagius, Victini, Celebi and Terrakion, so no Clefairy CHR there. At the same time they're gonna have Sword and Shield stuff dropping. We might not get it at all.
Where did you get that?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
https://www.google.com/341656_english-promo-card-line-up-for-2019-has-been-revealed

Obviously take with a grain of salt, but the list did have the correct Trevenant/Dusknoir promo number way before the card was actually revealed, and Buzzwole being a pre-release promo wouldn't have made sense until yesterday when it was revealed to be in Alter Genesis.