'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jul 8, 2019.

1. MasterGallade ThePokemonRhombus @ YouTube
    MasterGallade

Really nice logo, but why is it not CENTERED???

2. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

Not to mention, perhaps because I just woke up, but some of the pokemon in those are beyond recognition. I couldn't tell Tauros was Tauros. Not only that, but I can't justify spending the price on some of those gold items. I could with XY, most of them are rotated and there's a combined total of eight of them, not a big deal at all. BW had even less, it was fine. But there's just too many and while they're okay for what they are, and have a niche for certain people, the only time I ever wanted them was on TCGO for my Buzzwole deck.

[​IMG]
    Apologies for my camera quality, I have a terrible phone. but I actually wanted to do a head-on comparison to these. I love how the full art just looks so much sleeker and cleaner than the hyper rare. It's like they sucked all the fun out of it. With something like the gold XY full arts, those felt like they had a purpose, but I really have to ask what the deal with Sun and Moon's were. It's just something I can never see is necessary, because we all know these sets would fly off the shelves anyways. Why not something even MORE appealing that would make people want to own them? Rather than just want the FA's. Back before I gave away my collection on TCGO, I always made sure my decks used the Full Arts over the RR's. I remember purposely downgrading a few cards, sometimes even for free.

But you know what's funny? There's one card that does the whole rainbow idea better, and it isn't even a rainbow rare.

[​IMG]
    Isn't it fantastic how much more vibrant and appealing it is than it's rainbow successor?

3. Johnny2316 Aspiring Trainer
    Johnny2316

It's so sad how this is the last Sun and Moon set. But There's much more potential for the future!!

4. Lechu v 2017 The SHARPEST tool in the shed.
    Lechu v 2017

I HAD ENOUGH SUN AND MOON, GIMME SWORD AND SHIELD.

5. Lechu v 2017 The SHARPEST tool in the shed.
    Lechu v 2017

There is no hope for alola now, it will be cleansed with fire soon enough.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?