'Cosmic Eclipse,' November's English Set!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Bellelba & Brycen-Man was not a combo I ever would've expected making it to a card, but I absolutely love it!

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Finally Lorelei! I hope they get a nice Full Art! :D And I really hope we have a good pull rate on those CHR cards, I need Flannery!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
M&L Tag Team + Propagation Exeggcute in Expanded = discard 1 card per turn to use Water type GX attacks over and over :O

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I love that they're remembering Brycen Man was a thing.

Also whoa, finally a Lorelei? Nice.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Neat. I've always wanted to see Pokestar Studios stuff in the TCG. All of the prop monsters could've been an interesting line of Clefairy Doll-style Item cards.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
I love how they're continuing the trend of photo-shopped characters onto random backgrounds for Tag Team supporter cards. Not.

I have to wonder why they can have artists draw unique pictures for filler cards, but they can't have artists draw original pictures for the Tag Team supporter cards? Do they have a severe lack of people that are able to draw people, or is there some other logical reason? I, personally, would much rather have a handful of photo-shop Ken Sugimori common Pokemon, than lazily made Tag Team supporters art, especially when Tag Teams are the main focus of the sets at the moment, and especially when both featured characters have never been on a card together before, and probably won't be ever again.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
M&L Tag Team + Propagation Exeggcute in Expanded = discard 1 card per turn to use Water type GX attacks over and over :O

Alright so there aren't too many Water GX attacks that lend themselves to being great with repeated use. But here are a few:

- Alolan Sandslash GX: 100 damage to every Pokemon that already has counters on it
- PsyPoke TTGX: With 8 water energies, you can repeatedly flip 10 coins and do 100 damage for each heads (i.e. pretty much instant KO).
- KarpLord TTGX: 8 water energies to do 100 damage to all Benched Pokemon
- Glaceon GX: 50 damage x the number of damage counters on that Pokemon
- Articuno GX: Discard all energy from both Active Pokemon -- good to combat decks requiring a lot of setup but not ideal, unless maybe you can trap something in the Active slot (but I can't think of good trapping methods off the top of my head)
- Wishiwashi GX: 220 damage for 5 energies on a basic that requires a Switch the next turn... might as well be playing Reshizard...?
- Lapras GX: 100 damage with guaranteed paralysis for only 3 Energy (always nice)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
How is north america going to get high class 2019 cards?
High Class 2019 is coming in October. I feel like we could end up getting some of the new commons/uncommons in Cosmic Eclipse, and then any new reprints could come out in a box later on at some point.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Misty full on Twerking and Grinding Lorelei on that art, Lorelei is like im sorry fren i forgot to bring my $10 Bills

images

Last edited: