'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
are there any auto-pick up abilities in either expanded or standard? If there is, there's a loop here with Porygon-Z and Unown Hand for an auto-win situation. I doubt TPCI would have made that mistake, though, so there's probably nothing here. Even if there is, it'll be banned asap just like expanded Unown Damage.

Sombres

Aspiring Trainer
are there any auto-pick up abilities in either expanded or standard? If there is, there's a loop here with Porygon-Z and Unown Hand for an auto-win situation. I doubt TPCI would have made that mistake, though, so there's probably nothing here. Even if there is, it'll be banned asap just like expanded Unown Damage.

I don't know of any abilities like that, there should be a couple trainer cards like energy reset, as far as I know. HGSS has Unown RETURN, but that's legacy and only when it's played from the hand.

Last edited:

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Who cares if you draw one card, it's a single colorless energy that isn't searchable. Highly doubt it will see play.
You can search it out with Porygon from Unbroken Bonds. I mean yeah it's an attack, but Porygon Z might be the only way this sees play so it's worth mentioning.

arulz

THE SEEKER

Cowardice wishiwashi auto picks up, but discards cards attached to it
Lopunny from flashfire also auto picks up, including cards attached, but being a stage 1 and no BTS means it wouldn’t be a loop.

In unlimited however, BTS, lopunny, porygon2, porygon Z, unown HAND...yeah that’s another busted T1 win deck

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Cowardice wishiwashi auto picks up, but discards cards attached to it
Lopunny from flashfire also auto picks up, including cards attached, but being a stage 1 and no BTS means it wouldn’t be a loop.

In unlimited however, BTS, lopunny, porygon2, porygon Z, unown HAND...yeah that’s another busted T1 win deck
Hey, that's clever!

How many other decks in Unlimited also get t1 wins with Broken Time-Space, though? Surely there are more than just this?

arulz

THE SEEKER
Hey, that's clever!

How many other decks in Unlimited also get t1 wins with Broken Time-Space, though? Surely there are more than just this?

Oh ya, there's Shiftry Donk, Sable Donk, and Blastoise/Espeon/Foretress (and more) that also aim to win T1. Pretty busted format.

My wife, family, friends and I have a list of custom rules that make unlimited playable, which is ultra fun :) Draw Energy will actually make me have to give Lopunny the ban hammer...lol...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
So if I'm reading correctly, Phione is the new Guzma that immediately re-shuffles itself into your deck as long as you have space on your bench.
If they make a new bench-limiting effect, I expect it to see a lot of play.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
...God I hope Phione's mistranslated and it's a Repel rather than a Catcher. Otherwise... That is super, super broken. Infinite Gust of Wind should not be a thing. I get that we needed a Guzma replacement, but not something like that.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
It might be mistranslated. Its wording in more in line with Suicune (LT59) than with Guzma.

Tikitorch30

Quick...use cut!
Woah... phione is unreal. That card is broken. As someone who always preferred to use escape rope over guzma to keep my supporter spot available, this is a dream come true!

Adk

Aspiring Trainer
It's actually mistranslated, it says that your opponent chooses which Benched Pokemon to switch into the Active Pokemon spot.