'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
1 - Snivy/Venusaur
4 - Heracross

Stop playing with my feelings PCL, make 2 and 3 SUNKERN AND SUNFLORA please and thenk yew.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Eh, I'll still be nice to draw energy. Sure, it's a single card and it's only colorless energy, but in decks where the attacker takes one colorless energy to do the job (there shouldn't be too many examples that come off to mind, but there's gotta be at least a couple pokemon that can make use of this kind of energy, arguably the new Tapu Fini, though it might just end up using a basic energy instead), you can make use out of this with CES Magcargo to get what you need. Any card that draws off the top of your deck is noteworthy with the pre-mentioned Magcargo, so I'll keep this card in mind when it comes out.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
1 - Snivy/Venusaur
4 - Heracross

Stop playing with my feelings PCL, make 2 and 3 SUNKERN AND SUNFLORA please and thenk yew.
Sunkern and Sunflora? That's a funny name for Exeggcute and Alolan Exeggutor

Wechselbalg

brb
No one is going to play Slowduck tag team over here because we won't have Aqua Patch anymore so unless we will get a busted water TTGX that Heracross will remain bad. Also, it can't even one-shot Slowduck omegalul

Draw Energy+Porygon-Z memes yaaay.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I only see Draw Energy being good in Shedinja stall only if Reshizard/Blacephalon die after rotation

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
No one is going to play Slowduck tag team over here because we won't have Aqua Patch anymore so unless we will get a busted water TTGX that Heracross will remain bad. Also, it can't even one-shot Slowduck omegalul

Draw Energy+Porygon-Z memes yaaay.

What if they made it as a counter to PipStoise TTGX?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Draw Energy would be pretty cool if none of the following had happened.
- TCE was printed
- DCE is rotating.
Kinda missed your chance there, TPCI.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Yikes, that Heracross is just... how do I say this, well sucks.

Meanwhile, these GeNwUnNeRs are composing about this “ugly remake of Pinsir”.

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Why did they stop putting name of the illustrator on special energy cards?

Incendium

Aspiring Trainer
Who cares if you draw one card, it's a single colorless energy that isn't searchable. Highly doubt it will see play.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Heracross - No TCE, No CB, 120 is expensive and awkward to deal with especially bunch of Pokémon does have 130 HP. 2-3 Geodudes
  • Draw Energy - Ehh. For Porygon-Z decks this could be a nice one, Special Energy will become more awkward nxt rotation. The only way to search it is Red's Challenge. Yeah. Other than Porygon, Ehh. 3-4 Geodudes

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Cool art on both, but wow is that Heracross ever useless. Can't even OHKO Psypoke TTGX, presumably the card it was meant to counter... unless Blastoise and Piplup only have 240 HP, which would be pretty insulting