Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
In regards to Morda: What are you talking about? His last post was averagely progressive at best but it is still NAI. In addition, he even said that he has nothing to prove as he forgot to use his day ability D1, so aside from tonereads I don't see how you read him as town.

What does NAI mean? Well with what I can understand, you make a good point. Rn I’m seeing him as neutral, leaning a little bit to both sides.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
All right, I think Nick is probably town. He's contributing much more than he was D1, and his finds seem to be useful. However, this could be on advice from his potential scum buddy if he were scum, but I can't see that being a probable outcome...
Nick's finds also seem to make NP seem more town, so there's that.
I didn't have a read on Jade, but I think Zone is town leaning. He seems to be contributing good points, pressuring for worthwhile thoughts.
Although, I've heard he was a wild card, so is that normal?

Naga seems to be either suspicious, or really new to this. As in, really, really new. Doesn't anyone stand out to you, @NaganadelIsBeast ?

I have a feeling the unown thing is either part of the ability or a scum ability to disrupt other abilitys

The Unown thing isn't part of the ability. I'm sure of it.

@Celever Who do you think is suspicious right now?

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Ok, time for a long post.
Thoughts on D2: There should be more thoughts than this. There's a lot to read...

1) Drac mightve had a day abilty right?
2)Drac kill was super weird, but I think it is to relieve suspicion on someone who is highly skilled in this game, because no way a good player would kill drac. But real skilled players will actually do that to make town think that a newer player mightve chosen the kill. So I feel like Np is scummy. (also you Celever, but less idk why).
3)I wouldn't mind although I do forgot to use my day ability last day so I've got nothing provable just yet.

While it is true that the Drac kill might have been to draw suspicion off of a more experienced player, I doubt it. There are better kills with more reasoning.
Nick's finds seem to show NP in a more town light, as I've said. Not conclusive, but I think NP is town rn.

I agree that killing Drac is weird. But I only think NP looks a little bit more scum in my eyes.

What are your thoughts on Nick and NP, to see NP as scummy now?

@Celever in your opinion who looks more town/scum now. (Referring to when you said Drac kill has changed some impressions

I agree with this. Cel, please tell us your thoughts when you can.

@Ephemera, would you mind telling me why you would bother giving a whole readlist on everyone, rather than small talks? I understand that you want to explain your arguments, but surely you don't want to have your townreads as their targets?

That is true. However, I mostly said people were neutral, with no town reads besides NP, which was only on a gut feeling. Also, scum killed Drac, who was actually seeming scummy to me, just a bit. So I'm confused.

Is being this aggro normal for Mafia? (Noob question.)

Yeah, who are you thinking is sus right now? I’m still forming my opinion, I haven’t felt like there’s enough to go off so far.

I don't know if Zone's aggressiveness is good or bad rn (I'm reading him as town, but that could change), but Naga, you don't have any opinions now? There's a lot to read... any constructive thoughts, please!

Only 4? Scum could've literally killed anyone active, yet they chose to kill the guy on V/LA. This either means that they are newbies, or that they are overconfident that they will survive past D2.

That is true. Cel said scum killing Drac could change his views on some people, I'd like to hear them. Myself, I'm kinda confused, b/c I don't really see why they'd target Drac.

We have a dead TK bandwagonner and a dead V/LA JOAT. Meanwhile, you also have 5 RL days worth of content from D1 (no matter how small they might be). How long do you need to take to form an opinion? It's literally vote anyone who I think is suspicious because they did something I don't like.

Truth. I've already asked Naga for thoughts too many times by now.

I’m not continuing my case with Mord because I’m seeing him as town. His most recent post was very helpful (unlike others of his). Is he my scum buddy? Maybe, if I was scum.

What does NAI mean? Well with what I can understand, you make a good point. Rn I’m seeing him as neutral, leaning a little bit to both sides.

You just said you thought he was town, then said he leans to both sides... within two posts. Flip-flopping much?
##VOTE: NaganadelIsBeast
I'd like any thoughts, any new reads, literally anything consistent from you.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
2)Drac kill was super weird, but I think it is to relieve suspicion on someone who is highly skilled in this game, because no way a "good" player would kill drac. But real skilled players will actually do that to make town think that a newer player mightve chosen the kill. So I feel like Np is scummy. (also you Celever, but less idk why).
Nah no way dude there's ways to kill non-vet players without reducing the PoE.
Is being this aggro normal for Mafia? (Noob question.)
Uh this is actually less aggro than Zone is usually.
...I see that you are barking but not biting?
FoS =/= vote. I'm not interested in placing a vote now because I want people to vote on their own prerogative rather than sheeping me.
If scum's goal was to make me think they are newbies, then they have succeeded; I can only think of Naga when I think about scum's kill on Drac. Cel and NP are way too smart to kill literally the most legitimately silent player of the game, while Ephemera and Nick are catalysts to the game's progression. All I am left with are Naga and Morda, and I would rather pressure the newbie than the one who was already (supposedly) pressured D1.
We probably have three lynches left this game. Along with Naga-Morda, who is the third player that is in your PoE?
It’s not like I neglected to mention I haven’t played in a while. I’m still trying to figure out all the main stuff. But if it’s vote anyone who I think is suspicious because they did something I don’t like,

##Vote: Zone Q11

I’m not continuing my case with Mord because I’m seeing him as town. His most recent post was very helpful (unlike others of his). Is he my scum buddy? Maybe, if I was scum.
What is the motivation for Zone doing what he's done as mafia? What about morda's post makes it likely to come from a town perspective? I'd argue it was anything but helpful he doesn't commit to anything or give actually new content.

It's somewhat terrifying how much I'm mindmelding with Zone here because that almost always means he's scum lol. @Zone Q11 I recall you saying somewhere else that you were busy over the next couple of months. Is that applicable to your playstyle this game at all?

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Naga seems to be either suspicious, or really new to this. As in, really, really new. Doesn't anyone stand out to you, @NaganadelIsBeast ?

Well, I think everyone I think stands out will be stated below.

What are your thoughts on Nick and NP, to see NP as scummy now?

Nick I see as town, he’s been pretty helpful and contributing lately. I would’ve said NP was sus because of his inactivity for the last couple days(which I’m not sure is a valid reason or not, especially since he could’ve been busy, in my experience, usually quieter people are hiding something), but then he just posted, and that reason is no longer valid.

I don't know if Zone's aggressiveness is good or bad rn (I'm reading him as town, but that could change), but Naga, you don't have any opinions now? There's a lot to read... any constructive thoughts, please!

Ok, I’ll write down some stuff after I finish this post.
You just said you thought he was town, then said he leans to both sides... within two posts. Flip-flopping much?
##VOTE: NaganadelIsBeast
I'd like any thoughts, any new reads, literally anything consistent from you.

I read Zone’s post, and he made a good point (I even stated that), so I changed my mind. Again, I’ll write down some stuff after.

What is the motivation for Zone doing what he's done as mafia? What about morda's post makes it likely to come from a town perspective? I'd argue it was anything but helpful he doesn't commit to anything or give actually new content.

If Zone is mafia, then his motivation could be to make me look like scum so you’ll Lynch me. I personally don’t see Mord as scum with that post. Then again I can’t see him as town either. I’d argue his second point added some new content.

I’ll be back later for reads and stuff.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Uh this is actually less aggro than Zone is usually.
Yep. Usually I would just go straight for you without a second thought, but now I am thinking of how to benefit town. I call it "progress" in my overall play style.
FoS =/= vote. I'm not interested in placing a vote now because I want people to vote on their own prerogative rather than sheeping me.
Why would you think that people are sheeping you? More specifically, why only you? You always look town every game, which is why I never trust you in every game.

Why wouldn't "the people" (whoever they might be --probably Naga) follow people like Celever, Ephemera or me? (If they are crazy enough to do that last one.)

Look at the reactions of my action; I poked Naga, and he took the bait and OMGUS-ed me. I presented an actual case against Naga, and now Mera is with me on this case.

Are you saying that Mera is a sheep? If so, then who among us -except for me apparently- isn't a sheep? You all have been waiting for days for each other to talk, but nobody started talking as a result of it.

It is time to start taking actions. Stop overthinking about it, and start voting. This way we at least get reads from people.

If "they" bandwagon, then just point them out, pressure them, push them up, and judge them then. It's that simple, really.
We probably have three lynches left this game. Along with Naga-Morda, who is the third player that is in your PoE?
Either you or Celever. I know I said that you two are too smart for this, but I also know that this might as well be a reverse psychology kind of thing. Still, I doubt we'll get more from you two than we do from Naga and Morda.
It's somewhat terrifying how much I'm mindmelding with Zone here because that almost always means he's scum lol. @Zone Q11 I recall you saying somewhere else that you were busy over the next couple of months. Is that applicable to your playstyle this game at all?
Are you telling me that I am obliged to be a fool every time I play town? :mad:
I'll have you know that EVEN IF that was the case, at least I would be saving this game from silence.

Oh, yeah I am supposed to be busy, but I guess I have more free time than I thought. In other words, my play style shouldn't be affected by RL.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Headed to a birthday celebration literally right now so no time to make a proper post but

##VOTE: mordacazir

Currently don't read anyone as scum (and read Naga, Nick and NP as town. Triple N threat). Reason I'm voting mord is cos I think the information we get from his lynch potentially gives us enough information to just let us win lol.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Ok, here’s a long one. My read post.

-I am pretty confused about the Drac kill. I’m seeing an experienced player on that team, pretty sure of themselves that they’ll survive.
-Zone has definitely shaken up the game.
-Looking back, I’m finding Mord more sus. Probably should’ve listened to everyone before about how his last post is NAI.
-I’m finding Ephemera most towny, I can’t see any sus motives and they’ve contributed too much to be Mafia IMO.
-I’d like to see some more activity from Mord.
-I’m personally not reading Zone as townleaning. After pressuring me that much, I don’t understand how normal town can read him as town.
-I’m expecting a lot from Nick’s post later. Hopefully some new leads.
-I’m finding Nick a little under the tier of Mera’s towniness.
- @NinjaPenguin why do you care if people sheep you? Why are you hesitant to vote because other people will follow? Won’t that just help you? What is your real motive for not voting, because there is no doubt in my mind that having people vote for themselves isn’t it. I know

##Vote: NinjaPenguin

Here’s my list of people from most to least towny.

Mera
Nick
Cel
NP
Zone-Mord

Zone Q11

-I’d like to see some more activity from Mord.
Wouldn't we all? (Sarcasm)
-I’m personally not reading Zone as townleaning. After pressuring me that much, I don’t understand how normal town can read him as town.
1. Hello. My name is Zone. It is nice to see that you are experiencing a first encounter with me. I hope that you shall experience the horror that is me, just like anyone else did before you. (Sarcasm)
2. With the exception of having a hidden agenda, pressuring people is NAI. If nobody were able to put pressure on anyone else, then not only would this game have been the most silent game in PB, but it would've been also the most boring game ever! Do you know want to know why? Look at EOD1.
-I’m expecting a lot from Nick’s post later. Hopefully some new leads.
Why do you depend on Nick? How would he have new leads that none of us wouldn't have? Why is he suddenly so towny to you, after Mera and I townread him?
- @NinjaPenguin why do you care if people sheep you? Why are you hesitant to vote because other people will follow? Won’t that just help you? What is your real motive for not voting, because there is no doubt in my mind that having people vote for themselves isn’t it. I know

##Vote: NinjaPenguin

Mera
Nick
Cel
NP
Zone-Mord
...distraction, huh? Well, at least it has a reasonable argument.

Still, I won't let you get out of my radar; I have never heard of anyone reading someone as town, then as null, and then as lockscum (tied with me) within 24 hours. Even more so when that someone (Morda) has not spoken at all within the time gaps.

You say that his last post was NAI, but that shouldn't have been a reason to put him at lockscum. That decision of yours came out of nowhere, and I bet my Title that nobody can prove me otherwise.

Zone Q11

-Zone has definitely shaken up the game.
Yep, and I am proud of it!
Just look at the (empty) VC before I came here, and look at the current VC! After I joined, three people -including yourself, excluding myself- have sprung to life by voting on someone else.

You, who had voted me out of annoyance, and now attempt to redirect the attention on NP.
Mera, who agrees on my case against you and backs me up.
Cel, who... well, he stated to have voted Morda in hopes of new information, which is basically the same as what he did to Piplup at D1.

...now that I think about it, I don't know who's more suspicious between Naga and Cel. The problem is not his target (because I myself want Morda dead as well at the moment), but the argument; it feels so casual and not serious.
*ISOs Cel*
His content is nothing noteworthy either... is this an influence of RL, or simply a bad play I wonder?

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Why do you depend on Nick? How would he have new leads that none of us wouldn't have? Why is he suddenly so towny to you, after Mera and I townread him?

When did I say I depended on Nick? He could have new leads by having a different viewpoint. I’m allowed to form my own opinions about players, whether others share them or not. I looked back, and found him pretty towny. Do you have a problem with that?

You say that his last post was NAI, but that shouldn't have been a reason to put him at lockscum. That decision of yours came out of nowhere, and I bet my Title that nobody can prove me otherwise.

I never put him at lockscum. That decision came out of my analyzation, and if you refuse to believe that there’s nothing I can do.

Zone Q11

When did I say I depended on Nick? He could have new leads by having a different viewpoint. I’m allowed to form my own opinions about players, whether others share them or not. I looked back, and found him pretty towny. Do you have a problem with that?

I never put him at lockscum. That decision came out of my analyzation, and if you refuse to believe that there’s nothing I can do.
Mmh... Fine. I suppose this is enough for a reaction.

##UNVOTE

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The game was too quiet before Zone got here. There is nothing I can find that hasn't already been stated. I'm going to end up doubling back onto mord if things don't pick up and we get alignment indicative posts. I admit defeat to the thread state. If we misslynch today and tomorrow we lose. This is why I don't like 9 player games. Just @ me if I'm needed, I'll sit around thinking about who to target with my ability tonight

Zone Q11

The game was too quiet before Zone got here. There is nothing I can find that hasn't already been stated. I'm going to end up doubling back onto mord if things don't pick up and we get alignment indicative posts. I admit defeat to the thread state. If we misslynch today and tomorrow we lose. This is why I don't like 9 player games. Just @ me if I'm needed, I'll sit around thinking about who to target with my ability tonight
Doctor, Bodyguard, Transporter, target this man please. The only possible way for this to go wrong is if there is a Werewolf among us.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Why would you think that people are sheeping you? More specifically, why only you? You always look town every game, which is why I never trust you in every game.

Why wouldn't "the people" (whoever they might be --probably Naga) follow people like Celever, Ephemera or me? (If they are crazy enough to do that last one.)
When I see who interacts with who in what way, I can look for association tells. Yesterday however it felt like too many people sheeped behind my logic/thoughts I gave and when that happens, it's a lot more difficult to judge tells with people piling on because I feel like my votes are always good ones so people should pile on haha.

Mera
Nick
Cel
NP
Zone-Mord
Why is your vote on me rather than on Zone/Mord?
I'll sit around thinking about who to target with my ability tonight
The best use of this ability is as a pseudo-tracker since it's not like you can see the people visiting your target. Check people who you think might carry the nightkill and wouldn't use an ability otherwise.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
When I see who interacts with who in what way, I can look for association tells. Yesterday however it felt like too many people sheeped behind my logic/thoughts I gave and when that happens, it's a lot more difficult to judge tells with people piling on because I feel like my votes are always good ones so people should pile on haha.

Why is your vote on me rather than on Zone/Mord?

At the end of your response you said that you feel like your votes are always good ones and people should pile on. Then why wouldn’t you just vote? What’s the real harm? Surely you can still find association tells, piling on to you I doubt will be the only thing people do. I’d like to hear your real motive.

I’m keeping my vote on you until you give an undebatable and valid reason. I’d change my vote if you can provide the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.