Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I don't want to say any names so scum can't protect
Piplup this goes for you too. Don't say who you are going to kill because scum might have a protective role and/or might alter their plans depending on if you say you are going to attack a townie or one of them. Just submit the action to scattered via PM once it's the night phase.

NinjaPenguin

I can't kill if I get lynched
Of course this is why people need to back off voting you and choose somebody else. Your claim is so easy to prove tonight and worse case scenario you're blocked but even then you and one other person are gone from the PoE.

NinjaPenguin

I've got to go but I've said my reads and I'm keeping my vote on morda because he's my best scumread so good luck.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

5 votes for a majority
The player with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

NagandalisBeast (0) - celever, GM DracLord
Celever (0)- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (0)- GM DracLord, NinjaPenguin , Celever, TheAquaPiplup
GM DracLord (0)- Ephemera , NagandalisBeast, NinjaPenguin
Ephemera (1)- Jadethepokemontrainer
mordacazir (2)- NinjaPenguin, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, NinjaPenguin, TheAquaPiplup
@TheAquaPiplup (3)- Ephemera, Celever, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Not voting: GM DracLord , mordacazir.

*Note: GM DracLord is at V/LA untill Wednesday
*Note: Pay attention to your role- some of the abilities are day abilities, meaning the time to use them is during the day and not during the night.

Everyone sat quitely and started to think. None of us has spoken for a while until people started to get suspicious about Korrina.
"Look guys, nothing is wrong with my Loppunny. Do yo see anything that would make it a fused Pokemon?" Korrina challenged them. They were quiet but then one trainer pointed out the ribbon on Loppunny's head. "That's a real ribbon I won in one of my compititions. What do you think? That it's a half Loppunny half Sylveon?" She started laughing but then so their serious faces. "Oh come on!".

TheAquaPiplup has been lynched. He was...
You are Korrina and you are aligned with The Pokémon Trainers. You are a professional car racer and was just about to win in the grand tournament when a two headed Dragonite started to use Earthquake. Your car crashed and you blacked out. That was when a Lopunny appeared and rescued you. Lopunny brought you to the hospital and never left you alone. A few days later, a group of trainers appeared next to your bed, offering you to join them to fight back.

Pokémon: Lopunny

Active Ability: Attract
Each day, you may target one player. That player will lose one of their abilities during the following night.

Active Ability: High-Jump-Kick
Each night you may choose to kill one player. If you somehow fail, you will die instead.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members.

Night 1 starts now and will end in 48 hours
Countdown

You may now use your night actions if you have any.
Remember you can't post anything here during the night

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Night 1 has ended

I stood above James' body. No signs of struggle. He told us he was just going to gather some help and he'll be back till Wednesday. No one thought he will be the victim of tonight.

GM DracLord was killed ! He was:
You are James and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. Your village was attacked by Dignemites, which are basically magnemites that can dig in the ground like Diglett. So you did the only thing you could think of and told your Houndoom to burn them. However things got a little bit out of control as your Houndoom doesn’t tend to obey you. And so he ended up burned the entire village. It didn’t bother a pair of Pokemon trainers to accept you to the team. Perhaps because you changed some of the details in this story and told them these Dignemites knew Fire Blast.

Pokemon: Houndoom

Passive Ability: Disobey
Your Active ability rotates between three abilities, and changes with every new phase. A phase is one day/night cycle.

Active Ability: Dark Spy
Once per night you may select one of the players you voted during the day. You will learn who targeted them last night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members.

"Lance!" Sabrina suddenly spoke. "Look! Up there!".
I looked to the sky.. "That.. is a lot of Unowns".

----------------????ive A?b?li???y: ?a?ry ????d
??
?? ?he ??st player you ?? in the end ??? each ??? (if survived ?? ? ??) ?? not ??? during the ????.-----------------

"Well..who ever did this.. sure had a glitch or something."
"You think we can trust it to be true?"
"Oh yes, host confirmed"
"What is that?"
"Umm just an expression."

Day 2 begins now!

There are 7 players alive. Majority is 4 votes

Countdown

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
1) Rotation abilities are excellent big up scattered for including one in this game. Shame Drac was away and didn't get to use it (presumably).

2. I can think of 4 better kills than Drac based on D1 interaction. This kill has changed has changed some impressions.

3) I've got to thinking and it may be beneficial for a mass claim at this point. This would potentially jeapordise me because my role isn't provable, but this if we lynch town today we're lylo tomorrow. Not saying do it just yet, but let's discuss the opportunity. Note that this is to supplement our scumhunting and should not replace it.

4) FoS on everyone who looked at the thread after Piplup claimed but before deadline. Piplup had a provable role and should not have died.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
NP seems not to have targeted or been targeted by any but me. Think the ninja's clean. I'll be back online in about 10 hours.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I couldn't take my vote off Piplup in time... couldn't check the thread until after he was lynched.
Is the Unown thing town or scum, do you think?

NinjaPenguin

3) I've got to thinking and it may be beneficial for a mass claim at this point. This would potentially jeapordise me because my role isn't provable, but this if we lynch town today we're lylo tomorrow. Not saying do it just yet, but let's discuss the opportunity. Note that this is to supplement our scumhunting and should not replace it.
I think maybe not a massclaim but having investigatives/roles like roleblocker which can be used for investigative purposes claim would be good. Keeping potential doctors in cover would be incredibly useful so I'd suggest only those investigative roles claim and other roles stay hidden so if there's a doctor, scum won't know who they are and they can still protect the claimed investigatives.
NP seems not to have targeted or been targeted by any but me. Think the ninja's clean. I'll be back online in about 10 hours.
Why am I clean for not targeting anybody?
Is the Unown thing town or scum, do you think?
We'll find out if/when whoever has that ability it revealed claims and the person who is Unown tells us what it actually does.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Why am I clean for not targeting anybody?
I said think. I can't think of a time when scum wouldn't use an ability unless it didn't benefit them. That combined with day one crosses you off my list of suspects.
I think maybe not a massclaim but having investigatives/roles like roleblocker which can be used for investigative purposes claim would be good.
Then I've already claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.