Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Day 1 Vote Count#3

5 votes for a majority

The player with the most votes is tagged

If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask

NagandalisBeast (0) - celever, GM DracLord
Celever (0)- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (2)- GM DracLord, NinjaPenguin , Celever, TheAquaPiplup
GM DracLord (0)- Ephemera , NagandalisBeast, NinjaPenguin
Ephemera (1)- Jadethepokemontrainer
mordacazir (1)- NinjaPenguin, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@TheAquaPiplup (2)- Ephemera, Celever

Not voting: GM DracLord , mordacazir.

Day 1 ends in about 14 hours from now.
*Note: GM DracLord is at V/LA untill Wednesday
*Note: Pay attention to your role- some of the abilities are day abilities, meaning the time to use them is during the day and not during the night.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I have almost no mafia experience
That's OK; everyone starts somewhere. However, for now, what sorts of things would you look for in a player when determining whether you think they're aligned with town or the mafia? It's fine to be wrong, it's just an important thing to understand from my perspective.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Nah, you don't have to make a list like that. I just did because I analyze things too much.

I don't really see Nick as scum as of now. Iirc, people were voting for him to pressure him to give new thoughts?
Why do you see him as potential scum?

I see Nick as (barely) potential scum because he just wagoned with anyone else. I wouldn’t’ve been suspicious of him if he stated his thoughts without being asked to. But as of now, I’m finding Piplup and Mord more suspicious though. I’m probably wrong about this though.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hoo boy, we've had some discussion going on. Excellent.

Can you give me a ranking from 1-8 on townieness here? The fact that everything is so neutral means I can't really get any conclusions off of it.
I'm on limited time atm, but here's this:
1. NP
2. Cel
3. Ephemera
4. Naganadel
5. Piplup
6. Drac
7. Nick
8. morda

Right now I’m finding Jade and Cel almost confirmed town.
Why?

Naga is the most scummy
And why do you say this?

@TheAquaPiplup Have you read the rules? Would you look through the thread and tell me if you see anything suspicious? And why you find them suspicious?
Piplup could be a decent day 1 lynch if they aren't contributing, unless we get a better lead. They read as newbie confused town to me, but if they aren't contributing and we have nothing else then it's at least worth considering

Celever

Wheeeee~
Because I haven’t seen anything to prove otherwise.
As a piece of advice, innocent until proven guilty is not the best strategy for this game. Start everyone at 50 and rate them from there (towny play gets closer to 100, scummy play gets closer to 0). Not literally, but for newer players sometimes that sort of thinking helps.

Because Piplup has been on the site since I asked him the question I'm gonna just say we can vote for him and it'll be fine. Pretty sure my vote's on him already. @TheAquaPiplup hopefully you continue following and reading this game (or better yet read through a past finished game) to catch the ropes a little more.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
As a piece of advice, innocent until proven guilty is not the best strategy for this game. Start everyone at 50 and rate them from there (towny play gets closer to 100, scummy play gets closer to 0). Not literally, but for newer players sometimes that sort of thinking helps.

Thanks for the advice!

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
It feels like it's too pure to be true.
What does it mean to you for a post to feel pure?
The only new thing is Piplup but I'm not about to OMGUS. I'm gonna wait until they answer as to why they voted me
Can you be specific on why you withheld the vote here? Was it to avoid OMGUSing? If so, why?
Because Piplup has been on the site since I asked him the question I'm gonna just say we can vote for him and it'll be fine. Pretty sure my vote's on him already. @TheAquaPiplup hopefully you continue following and reading this game (or better yet read through a past finished game) to catch the ropes a little more
Eww this is a bad look for Cel if Piplup flips town. That bolded sentence seems like TMI as I feel like you'd basically only say to townies.

Reads list incoming in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.