Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I was about to say that I'm seeing Piplup as a complete novice and get off his case a little, but then I saw that he was watching the thread.
Piplup, you will get lynched in a few hours unless you defend yourself, contribute some worthwhile thoughts, or find someone more suspicious.
Do you have any reads, thoughts, anything?

Reads List:
Town:
Ephemera-Their play reminds me a too much of my first game to read them anything but town.
Naganadel-This is total tone/gut but I just don't feel like their thought process comes from scum right now.
Neutral Leaning Town:
Jade-He's had some good mindmeldy moments but once or twice felt almost detached from the thread and more like he was trying to care but didn't really. IDK how to describe it.
Cel-I want him to finally be town and all his words feel good to me but his interactions seem a bit off. Almost like the "cult of personality" thing he was saying about Ephemera. I want to believe him but there's a reflex telling me not to.
Neutral:
Nick-He's way too concerned about how he looks but I'm unsure if it comes from a scum or town place. I know he's faked AtE as town just to break his mislynch cycle and I think that attitude is possible here too.
Piplup-I feel like this kind of bandwagoning behavior is equally likely from town or scum and I'd want some detailed posts to actually sort him.
Leaning Scum:
Morda-I haven't gotten a town vibe from a single one of his posts so far they all feel like there's no conviction behind them. Content is fine which is giving me hesitance but this still feels like the scum morda I've seen before.
Null:
Drac-He's V/LA so we have basically no content from him so far plus he's not easy to read in the first place.

##UNVOTE: Nick
##VOTE: Mordacazir

I feel like Piplup is a bit of an apathy lynch right now and I'm not really a fan because nothing there felt AI to me. @TheAquaPiplup You should probably claim your role at this point and definitely give some significant content so we can try to sort you.
Also I probably need to reevaluate because I feel like I'm not compensating enough for the fact that some players are mislynch bait and reading too much on tone right now but oh well.

Can you be specific on why you withheld the vote here? Was it to avoid OMGUSing? If so, why?
I didn't want to vote Piplup right out the gate after that because I'd wanted to see what he had to say. I felt that if I was too quick it would be seen as omgus and have no weight behind it. Only after he explained his vote as jumping on a wagon for no reason other than people were voting me did I vote. It seemed like he was attempting to push something without giving proper reasoning to potentially force a misslynch. Thats speculation though it makes sense imo.

By claim you mean say if I am town or scum or do you mean something else?
@TheAquaPiplup Yes if you told us that and your role that would be great. Quoting posts is allowed iirc but you can check the OP.
We need to know your alignment so please be honest here and give thoughts about your suspicions so we can try to figure out where your allegiance lies.
I didn't want to vote Piplup right out the gate after that because I'd wanted to see what he had to say. I felt that if I was too quick it would be seen as omgus and have no weight behind it. Only after he explained his vote as jumping on a wagon for no reason other than people were voting me did I vote. It seemed like he was attempting to push something without giving proper reasoning to potentially force a misslynch. Thats speculation though it makes sense imo.
Can you tell me the agenda thay leads scum not try to explain themselves and just naked vote you? (Why is it scummy and not just bad play?)

@NaganadelIsBeast Editing posts isn't allowed btw.

"You are Korrina and you are aligned with The Pokémon Trainers. You are a professional car racer and was just about to win in the grand tournament when a two headed Dragonite started to use Earthquake. Your car crashed and you blacked out. That was when a Lopunny appeared and rescued you. Lopunny brought you to the hospital and never left you alone. A few days later, a group of trainers appeared next to your bed, offering you to join them to fight back."

"You are Korrina and you are aligned with The Pokémon Trainers. You are a professional car racer and was just about to win in the grand tournament when a two headed Dragonite started to use Earthquake. Your car crashed and you blacked out. That was when a Lopunny appeared and rescued you. Lopunny brought you to the hospital and never left you alone. A few days later, a group of trainers appeared next to your bed, offering you to join them to fight back."
What are your abilities?

"Pokémon: Lopunny

Active Ability: Attract
Each day, you may target one player. That player will lose one of their abilities during the following night.

Active Ability: High-Jump-Kick
Each night you may choose to kill one player. If you somehow fail, you will die instead.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members."

Okay that claim is easily provable and absolutely not a safeclaim if it's proven back off the votes.
Nobody block Piplup tonight; Pipulp kill whoever you want that seems suspicious tonight I don't want to say any names so scum can't protect but choose somebody who feels like most people read them scum/neutral and few read them as town to narrow down the Process of Elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back