PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@DaLoc def @snoopy369 2-1 - all three games involved some bad starting hands, sigh. Thanks for the game, hopefully we'll play a more well rounded match next month or two!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I've been gone for a while because STUFF, but I'm back now. No bully please.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Here are your standings: https://challonge.com/AprilCup2019/standings

The last week and a half I became overwhelmed by person affairs. I'll spare the sob story, just know that I'm back and prepared to wrap this event up with all of you. If you'veread the latest tournament news story you've seen the announcement that June will be our last event for the time being. It's sad, but when a door is closed here a window is opened.

Top 8 is here

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@KK-Swizzle wins a 2-1 nailbiter over @Kashvinder Mann ... game 1 got off to a good start, then straight up outplayed in the mid to late game, couldn't quite build up the wombo combo and I misplayed by ignoring the main threat until I got checkmated, basically. Game 2 I drew flames, nothing else to say. Game 3 was the highlight, a back and forth tactical battle, came down to literally the last 10 damage. One of my favorite matches I've played in these tourneys, shout outs to @Kashvinder Mann for being a great player and person!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
@KK-Swizzle wins a 2-1 nailbiter over @Kashvinder Mann ... game 1 got off to a good start, then straight up outplayed in the mid to late game, couldn't quite build up the wombo combo and I misplayed by ignoring the main threat until I got checkmated, basically. Game 2 I drew flames, nothing else to say. Game 3 was the highlight, a back and forth tactical battle, came down to literally the last 10 damage. One of my favorite matches I've played in these tourneys, shout outs to @Kashvinder Mann for being a great player and person!

It really was a great series, I had no idea how that last game was going to pan out which is funny considering I thought I was gonna get ran over, I saw I had prized my Koko-GX and two Zapdos and I thought, well this is how it ends haha.

I'm actually curious know if anyone has ever won a series in game 3 to a sudden death match, that almost happened in our game haha!

All the best for the next round and for the May tournament as well man!

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
After the final game is completed you'll all receive your prize messages.