SM11 Miracle Twins!

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Ok, I honestly think that Exeggutor will be a good deck. By that I mean, it will be a top tier Malamar varient. You just play Magcargo/Zebstrika to get around the discard your hand, and hitting 180 for 3 on a non-gx is very good. Since you'll only be playing draw supporters most of the time post rotation, you won't have to worry about playing a supporter that isn't draw post rotation. You'll be playing 4 custom catcher anyway, which is an instruct if played by itself anyway. I think it has a lot of potential, and I will make a list once the whole set has been revealed.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
That exeggcute is going to make Tropical Shake Exeggutor even better after rotation. Mysterious Treasure can pull the basic psychic Exeggcute and the evolved dragon type Exeggutor from Team Up!

I like how people are conveniently ignoring that Tropical Shake Eggs are easily streamable because of their low energy costs, while this thing has a huge cost of PPC. The other Exeggutors have Grass costs. What's your plan? Slowly loading the 180 damage Exeggutor only to get it gusted? It needs a specific deck, and as with every psychic deck of late (except Trashalanche I guess) you're going to need to use Malamar to load it fast enough.

Duke Erebus

Aspiring Trainer
Lapras, Misty's Request, and PsyPoke TTGX actually go quite well together. Throw some Lapras on your Bench, put Misty's Request back in your hand, use Misty's Request (or other draw support) to get more Supporters in your hand, and hit for big numbers.

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
I like how people are conveniently ignoring that Tropical Shake Eggs are easily streamable because of their low energy costs, while this thing has a huge cost of PPC. The other Exeggutors have Grass costs. What's your plan? Slowly loading the 180 damage Exeggutor only to get it gusted? It needs a specific deck, and as with every psychic deck of late (except Trashalanche I guess) you're going to need to use Malamar to load it fast enough.

The energy cost is definitely far from ideal...to be fair though, it can 1shot regular GX's and can actually hit things for weakness.
The energy cost (as well as Necrozma's special energy attack bonus) makes me think we'll be getting some new type of special energy or energy support for Psychic types.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
OMG, my kingdom for one Scraggy/Scrafty line that isn't a dark type. One fighting type lineup, that's all I'm asking for.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Well Blue's a cute girl and all but I'm still waiting for the TCG debut of my Ice Queen Lorelei.

Also, I like Latios and love Dragonite but we just had them in Team Up, can we get some Pokemon who are rotating out in August instead? bleh

David Miller

Aspiring Trainer
Cherish Ball is awesome. Too bad it's in a deck. Otherwise it would be almost a guarantee in our August set. Might not get it for awhile... :/

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Since we're getting the GX cards from this deck in Unified Minds, I think it's pretty likely we'll get any other new cards in the deck as well, especially with the set being 230+ before secret rares.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Latios is going to be really damn annoying for Quad Tag Team decks in a format with no Guzma, Escape Rope or Counter Catcher.

Cherish Ball is just the perfect consistency boost for our decks after the loss of Nest and Ultra Ball, while also damn fantastic for Dedenne GX or any other bench sitters we may get later.

Dragonite is wow. I thought they would keep printing garbage dragon cards after Rayquaza GX but this surprised me. The need to attach two colors is stupid but at least Energy Spinner and Viridian are a thing. I can kinda see it being used in electric decks.

Blue... is nice, I guess, but Steven triumphs it by searching stuff you actually want on your hand and being a much better turn finisher after Surge.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Cherish Ball is awesome. Too bad it's in a deck. Otherwise it would be almost a guarantee in our August set. Might not get it for awhile... :/

They need a way to fill their +200 card quota, so these structure decks have high chances to be added.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Guessing we'll get this sequence:
63. Whimsicott
64. Comfey
65. Dratini
66. Dratini
67. Dragonair

68. Dragonite

Snatch your second Pokemon card, Comfey!!!