Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 5 Eviction
GM DracLord and Blinkehyo have been nominated for eviction, and since this is an odd-numbered week, we will be immediately moving into the vote and eviction. Everybody else has the next 29 hours to discuss with their fellow houseguests, make their decision about which of these two houseguests to evict and to PM me their vote to evict. The player with more votes to evict will be immediately evicted from the house.
As HoH, VioletValkyrie will only vote in the case of a tie.

The following players need to post more in the next 29 hours to meet the activity requirements for the week:
Needs to make at least 5 more posts in the next 29 hours:
@Blinkehyo
Needs to make at least 4 more posts in the next 29 hours:
@mirdo
Needs to make at least 3 more posts in the next 29 hours:
@Lord o da rings
Needs to make at least 2 more posts in the next 29 hours:
@Jadethepokemontrainer

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Yes that's who i would nominate
Process of elimination from my townreads
Violet and Lord o Da rings are scum in very few worlds here since they directly led to Nyora's death

I'm reading Blink and You as town

Therefore the only two scumreads i have left are Drac and Mirdo
Cool.

Haha, I signed up for this game to win comps, and win comps I shall. God I love BB.

So my initial thoughts are nomming Drac as all you've done about my suspicion on you is try to convince Marluxion that Lorde or I are scum for bussing the other scum? That seems really strange to me, and it's a really big stretch as you're trying to claim both of us could be scum for doing the same thing, when there's only one scum left, and we're (in my opinion) arguably the biggest town players here.

My only other ideas are Blinkehyo and mirdo for inactivity, but I support Lorde's read on Blink (as well as Jade's support) more than I'd suspect mirdo of being scum in this game, so it makes it easy to pick between the two.

Therefore, if no one stops me or convinces me otherwise, Drac and Blinkehyo will be nominated at the end of this ceremony.
Drac and Blink are perfect. Who are we evicting?

it's called a joke
you can laugh now
Ha ha

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, why. To both of these. Seconding draco's why for his post, but for Mar, why not me? I havent exactly been a model citizen lately

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
you dont even have a small sense of defeated scum in your tone blink
you aren't the last mafia

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Oh that's irrelevant, i gambit like hell when im scum. Im just a bit confused as to why me and him. I guess it would be PoE at this point because the scummier players have all been outed or something.
Im a bit apathetic to me being put up for eviction though because I think there'd be more merit in keeping drac in than me since he seems to have a better grasp of the game. That and there's a lot going on irl right now

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
You'd have to have nerves of steel that is as black as coffee to be doing that as the last remaining mafia.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Im a bit apathetic to me being put up for eviction though because I think there'd be more merit in keeping drac in than me since he seems to have a better grasp of the game. That and there's a lot going on irl right now
I'd agree with you normally since you are, matter of fact, inactive town. But inactive town is better to keep around than the top scum read of this game.
Yes, why. To both of these. Seconding draco's why for his post, but for Mar, why not me? I havent exactly been a model citizen lately
Intense WIFOM there we go there're the scumdar pings. They aren't strong so I'll save it for next week but that's there.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
He's not mafia.
You are fairly confidence in that statement just simply due to his tone (Based on what I read your reply to him).
I still believe that the last Mafia is a fairly active player. So do look into them later.

I barely have anything to defense myself against since I don't think there much thing that I'm being accused of atm

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Are you expecting gm to flip scum or something? You're using PoE, not a clear cut method. So this sticks out to me

Also is there a mod confirmed 1 scum left or was that assumed from the player count?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Are you expecting gm to flip scum or something? You're using PoE, not a clear cut method. So this sticks out to me

Also is there a mod confirmed 1 scum left or was that assumed from the player count?
Mmm, yeah, basically. I've got one main person I suspect, last time it was Nyora and well, Nyora was scum. Yeah it's not the most solid reasoning but I figure Drac's our best shot and no one gave me a good argument to convince me otherwise.

I think it's safe to say there's 1 scum left, that's what's listed in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.