Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Congrats to both Cel & Violet.. Especially Cel for the almost complete score. Are you scum again?

Seeing Marluxion posting like that, made me think he more inclined to townier more as I believe if he is scum, he would probably make sure his post aren't attracting unwanted attention.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Alright since there's just under 15 minutes left I'm doing this myself and grasping at straws for my other nomination.

@NinjaPenguin As Head of Household I'd like to nominate @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK and @Nyora
Nick is obvious, he's basically told us he's scum, and Nyora's last message about the sub discussion struck me as a bit odd but honestly I just woke up and I'm trying to think of other reasons to nominate people, at the very least I want more messages from Nyora to get an idea of her alignment if I can.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
That's part of the reason I was thinking bb is the second mafia
His reaction to the subs in was a little scummy

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Since VioletValkyrie has made her nominations, @Celever has 24 hours to decide if he wishes to keep those nominations the same or disagree with them. If he disagrees, it would leave Celever and VioletValkyrie as the final two nominees for the week instead.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 3 Eviction
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK and Nyora have been nominated by VioletValkyrie for eviction, and since Celever has chosen to agree with the nominations and this is an odd-numbered week, we will now be moving into the vote and eviction. Everybody else has the next 49.5 hours (this is to adjust for the live competition which has been scheduled) to discuss with their fellow houseguests, make their decision about which of these two houseguests to evict and to PM me their vote to evict. The player with more votes to evict will be immediately evicted from the house.
As HoHs, VioletValkyrie and Celever will not vote. In the case of a tie, Celever's vote will serve as the tiebreaker, as he was the person who didn't make the nominations.

The following players need to post more in the next 49.5 hours (and vote):
Needs to make at least 5 more posts in the next 49.5 hours:
@Lord o da rings
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@mirdo
@Nyora
Needs to make at least 3 more posts in the next 49.5 hours:
@GM DracLord
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Needs to make at least 1 more post in the next 49.5 hours:
@Blinkehyo

A reminder that live competition has been scheduled for Wednesday, March 27th, at 8:00 PM EST. It should last no longer than an hour. Please PM me if you will be available then ASAP, as almost all of you have not done so yet and I need to know the scheduling for this.

Last edited:

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The irony of the situation you've put yourselves in is now too great. You will lose another town if you vote me but at this point it doesn't matter that I've tried to stop you as my usual means won't work and now you are losing one of the people in this game with the most broad ability to think of several outcomes.

Celever

Wheeeee~
The irony of the situation you've put yourselves in is now too great. You will lose another town if you vote me but at this point it doesn't matter that I've tried to stop you as my usual means won't work and now you are losing one of the people in this game with the most broad ability to think of several outcomes.
You.....you're trying to defend yourself?

You literally said earlier that you gave up because you're mafia.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
You.....you're trying to defend yourself?

You literally said earlier that you gave up because you're mafia.

I mean, if you want to vote me, go for it. I can't stop anybody, it just feels so odd that I only give up in this situation as town, which I want to change right now.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Hello hello, haven't played this game in a year. Didn't want to start now but enough people subbed, so here I am. >_>

I'm dumb and for some reason thought I wasn't allowed to talk during comps. Nyora and Nick are nommed, anyone care to fill me in on why or what's been sus about them that led them to going up there?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Nyora was that Vi was curious about the thoughts on subs from what I gather. I'm up because of a dumb decision I made

Celever

Wheeeee~
Hello hello, haven't played this game in a year. Didn't want to start now but enough people subbed, so here I am. >_>

I'm dumb and for some reason thought I wasn't allowed to talk during comps. Nyora and Nick are nommed, anyone care to fill me in on why or what's been sus about them that led them to going up there?
We thought Nick was Vom's scumbud (who's flipped as scum now) because of interactions between them, and the Nick admitted that he's scum when Vi asked him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.