Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Hi, Geyde's slot reporting for duty
Eager to see you play; I've never met someone with a Godot avatar who's bad at mafia. Fans of the best prosecutor in the series are inherently good at it, which makes sense.

Goes without saying, but lolNick's scum.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
rip zone
somehow he seems to always get lynched d1

also my initial thoughts are

Jade Town
Violet town
Blink town
Vom town

Nick Mafia
If i had to ballpark another mafia i'd say bb

Celever

Wheeeee~
rip zone
somehow he seems to always get lynched d1

also my initial thoughts are

Jade Town
Violet town
Blink town
Vom town

Nick Mafia
If i had to ballpark another mafia i'd say bb
How much of the thread have you read up to at this stage?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 3 HOH Results
Quote 1: Scum (This quote was said by Camoclone, in Mafia XXIX: Melee.)
Celever, Jadethepokemontrainer, Marluxion, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Lord o da rings, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord, and mirdo got this incorrect.
Quote 2: Scum (This quote was said by Simsands, in Mafia XXXI: Girma's Rebirth.)
Celever, Lord o da rings, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Jadethepokemontrainer, mirdo, Marluxion got this incorrect.
Quote 3: Town (This quote was said by Blob 55, in Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr.)
Celever, Lord o da rings, Jadethepokemontrainer, and VioletValkyrie got this question correct and gained a point.
GM DracLord, mirdo, Marluxion, and Nyora got this incorrect.
Quote 4: Scum (This quote was said by bbninjas, in Mafia XLVII: The New Era.)
Celever, Jadethepokemontrainer, mirdo, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Lord o da rings, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord, and Marluxion got this incorrect.
Quote 5: Scum (This quote was said by mordacazir, in Mafia LV: Let's Go.)
Lord o da rings, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord, mirdo, Marluxion, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Celever and Jadethepokemontrainer got this incorrect.
Quote 6: Town (This quote was said by PMJ, in Mafia LII: The Game World.)
Celever, Lord o da rings and VioletValkyrie got this question correct and gained a point.
Jadethepokemontrainer, GM DracLord, mirdo, Marluxion, and Nyora got this incorrect.
Quote 7: Town (This quote was said by Empoleon_Master, in Mafia XXX: Future In Stasis.)
Celever, VioletValkyrie, GM DracLord, and mirdo got this question correct and gained a point.
Lord o da rings, Jadethepokemontrainer, Marluxion, and Nyora got this incorrect.
Quote 8: Scum (This quote was said by Celever, in Mafia XL: Age of Piracy.)
Celever, Lord o da rings, GM DracLord, mirdo, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie, and Marluxion got this incorrect.
Quote 9: Scum (This quote was said by Professor Palutena, in Mafia XXXV: Team GR's Last Stand.)
Celever, VioletValkyrie, Marluxion, and Nyora got this question correct and gained a point.
Lord o da rings, Jadethepokemontrainer, GM DracLord, and mirdo got this incorrect.
Quote 10: Town (This quote was said by Lord o da rings, in Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes vs Supervillains.)
Celever, Lord o da rings, VioletValkyrie, and mirdo got this question correct and gained a point.
Jadethepokemontrainer, GM DracLord, Marluxion, and Nyora got this incorrect.

Final Standings:
Celever: 9/10
VioletValkyrie: 7/10
Nyora: 6/10
Lord o da rings: 6/10
mirdo: 5/10
GM DracLord: 4/10
Jadethepokemontrainer: 3/10
Marluxion: 3/10

Which means congratulations Celever and Violet Valkyrie on becoming co-Heads of Household!

Everybody has submitted, which means that nobody gets a warning! Good job!

Week 3 Nominations
@Celever and @VioletValkyrie, as this week's co-Heads of Household, you have 24 hours, or until 11:00 AM EST tomorrow, for either one of you to make your nominations. Please make them bolded in-thread and tag me so I can be sure to see them
After that, since it is Falling Stars Week, there will be 24 hours for the other one to decide if they wish to remove your nominations and place you two as the final nominees or keep those nominations intact.
You may still confer with your fellow houseguests as much as you wish during this time to help you make your decision.

Additionally, a live competition has been scheduled for Wednesday, March 27th, at 8:00 PM EST. It should last no longer than an hour. Please PM me if you will be available then.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Which means congratulations Celever and Violet Valkyrie on becoming co-Heads of Household!
Already won 2 comps? Yeah, sounds like BB to me.

OK well obviously Nick is scum. Can I be the second nomination I wanna be nominated :3
Won't argue with Nick there. Why do you want to be nominated and who else would you be thinking of? I kinda want to get the subs more involved in discussion to get to read them, since we could find something out there perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.