'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
What if you used dust island in spread; hit the active with some sort of super poison (4 damage/turn switch,15 damage/turn switch, etc.), buff it up, thetn start switching their pokemon around to spread that condition to all their pokes?

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Remember: It doesn't only buff Fighting types. If you have any pokemon with basic F energy (no rainbow), it gets the buff. Could be useful outside of Passimian.

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
Muk & Alolan Muk GX: Nice card. Like the focus on status effects combnined with Dust Island and cards such as Seviper and Tapu Lele Promo. Could be a viable deck with Weakness Policy.

Dust Island: Nice addition to status effect decks.

Fighting Dojo: Great addition to Fighting decks since those decks tend to need the damage boost.

This Muk and some severs combined with the sea of nothingness stadium could rack up some damage.

Do you think fighting decks will run a split of Brooklet and Dust Island?

Wechselbalg

brb
Not much synergy with Venomoth-GX tbh...I mean, sniping the bench is nice, but what Venomoth-GX needs is a reliable 1-prize attacker that can KO the active.

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
I was just just brainstorming an idea to protect the bench from snipe and wishing there was still Mr. Mime and this mew appears.....nice.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Ninety snipe is really solid. It's too bad there's no reliable way to induce Special Conditions.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Not much synergy with Venomoth-GX tbh...I mean, sniping the bench is nice, but what Venomoth-GX needs is a reliable 1-prize attacker that can KO the active.
I think the synergy with venomoth gx is that you are using koga's traps, but I agree, if you are using venomoth focused deck I'd probably only tech one venomoth gx in for its gx attack because it's great in combination with baby venomoth. The fact that both attack for colorless also makes them splashable in any deck.

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting concept here. I am literally shocked it does not have an ability. I didn’t think they new how to make a muk without one.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
OMG Finally some fighting support! also is just +10 and +40 dmg and not only to the active rival Pokémon!?
That’s correct.

Muk and Alolan Muk GX:
WHOA. This card pleases me. It’s such a meme with the potential to be good. I also like how two Pokémon of almost the exact same species come on one card - what’s next, Squirtle and Blastoise GX?
Even so, Bad Poison is bonkers. 8 damage for poison for 2 attachments is bogus. AND, we have Dust Island. Instant 160, unless they do a manual retreat.
I LOVE Poison Lick because after you poison them with the first attack, you can keep healing 100 per turn. It’s crazy, and I love it.
Sitcky Mix GX. OH, gee. Besides having the absolute best name of any GX attack I’ve seen so far on a Tag Team, It’s busted too. Congratulations: You’re paralyzed and poisoned. If you attach an extra psychic to the card, in combination with Dust Island, there is no way your opponent is able to avoid 300 damage + with Seviper. That sounds pretty good to me. I think people are gonna start playing Big Malasada-

Dust Island: I’ve always been a fan of SpeCo (my abbreviation for special condition) decks. Guzma, Olympia, and Switch have always thwarted my attempts. Now, all SpeCo decks have a chance. (Or at least those who use Poison.) This could totally be used with Toxapex GX, but that Energy cost... even with Malamar, it’d be tough, but I can see it coming through.

Fighting Dojo: WHAT THE HECK. First off, I LOVE how it doesn’t affect Ultra Beasts (because I don’t like Ultra Beasts). Second off, an extra 10 can make some differences. Some. Then an extra 40 if you’re behind on Prizes, that’s just busted. Attacks that normally do 120 are now doing 160. Attacks doing 160 are now doing 200, and so on. Which means that with Choice Band and Diancie <>, you can conceivably add 90 damage to any attack. BUSTED.

THAT was a good bout of cards.