'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Wechselbalg

brb
Greninja-GX/Stunfisk with Po Towns

There's no need to put a useless GX into the mix, if you want to use Po Town instead of Spiritomb for whatever reason (to counter Alolan Muk I suppose, altough these three will be in Standard after Muk rotates) just use the 70 HP Froakie, the shuriken Frogadier and Scoop Up/Z-Devo Spray.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Bench barrier returns, gyarydos just improved drastically

Which Gyarados do you mean? The barrier is only against opponent's Active attacks not against own attacks ot abilities. Unless you mean in general for TEU Gyarados?

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Depending on the art or sprite mew is either the cutest thing ever or an abomination sadly this is one of the latter

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
  • THERE’S GOOMY IN THE BACKGROUND! WHEE, AT LAST! And I just realized, holy crap, are we gonna get another Goomy line with Stunfisk in the background? Is there going to be the unlikely chance that we’ll get Goodra in a tag team? Who knows! Three cheers for Goomy in the background!
The Goomy/ Goodra hype is real

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
it also works with the Dragon Majesty Gyrados. it has decent damage output but whenever it takes a hit it's 20 damage to each bench

No it doesn't, the ability says "opponent's Active attacks" not own Active ot ability, so it's not as good as it could be.

cammac16196

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Mew will be a nice addition to lost march, considering spread decks are pretty much auto-loss at this point

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
WOW that is an unbelievably cute Stunfisk. I’m looking forward to trying these cards!

Spiritomb might also work nice in a Marshadow toolbox type deck.

Oh, yeah, Marshadow GX with that attack sounds like an interesting way to get around Spiritomb’s low HP

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
In expanded, Spiritomb could be a crazy Hustle Band user: Frozen City, Attach Dark/Rainbow Energy, use its ability, and it hits for 160-190 just like that!