Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Zone's getting incredibly pushy and way too comfortable. I'll admit it's a bit rash to not trust him, but given the way he started day 3, and now day 4, i no longer trust him as much. Especially him voting me in possibly mylo.

Same goes for @MegaPod_781 for voting me in my initial vote. Like you said, he's not new to the game and he knows that it could be mylo yet he votes me putting me at l-3.

Nevertheless, my results with the corresponding targets are:

Vom acted on mordacazir during the night.
Megapod acted on VioletValkyrie during the night.
Mordacazir acted on mordacazir during the night. (?)
Mordacazir threw another animal into the air.(?)
Megapod messed around with some animal's enclosures.
Total Epicness sat around doing nothing.

Now that i think about it, it said (someone else went to kill mord)
So im guessing it probably wasn't him who killed himself

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'm able to force one person to act on another, I'm guessing that's somewhat related to being a redirector? If tigger hadn't been modkilled I wanted morda to act on him to get more information on him to see if his lynch tomorrow was a good idea or not.
Wait, forgot Violet claimed redirector here. The rest of this post assumes she's town and that bus driver is scum.
Then another scum attacks Nyora, ending up in killing NP because of the transport.
This, plus today's NK, has scum going after inactives. Even if scum's intended target was NP ofr N2, today's intended target was mordacazir. We know this because there were only two actions on him last night, me and the killer. I'm not a redirector/driver, so the killer went after morda specifically. But why? We were possibly gonna go after him today. This and the Nyora intended kill is...interesting.
-> Gekki hammered Nick and saved me.
Do not rely on this to conclude Gekki is 100% town.
...which, I guess can be tested if someone wants to offer up their night action for the night. --but the thing is, it has to be a confirmed town.
Who's a confirmed town to you?
i was not in fact roleblocked
....god I'm dense. I completely forgot you were testing Mega's role. Again, so sorry. @MegaPod_781 what happened here?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Zone's getting incredibly pushy and way too comfortable. I'll admit it's a bit rash to not trust him, but given the way he started day 3, and now day 4, i no longer trust him as much. Especially him voting me in possibly mylo.
Agreed, he's gotten way pushier after NP's death. There may or may not be a correlation, it's just something I noticed. I'm trying really hard to just be appreciative that Zone's not blindly tunneling people anymore and is actually playing the game.
So these...have the right names as far as you know? You said corresponding targets so I'm not sure.
Now that i think about it, it said (someone else went to kill mord)
So im guessing it probably wasn't him who killed himself
You got an extra 'someone killed morda' line in addition to your 5 results? or?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Scum going after inactives...I'm really not sure what to make of it. Either Nick was the most experienced (which means the rest are fairly new, possibly Vi, Nyora and...Zone? Or an inactive), or it's actually quite the opposite and they're trying to play us. First scenario says Mega is likely town, as he's pretty experienced and in his fluctuating activity he would've prob at least pitched in a word or two about the NK. Scenario two...Mega is scum and the head of mafia as his teammates are inactive, I doubt that a full team of experienced players would go after the inactives like that.
Then again, Violet did want to go after morda today...and then he got NK'd. Which gets us nowhere in either scenario as it just turns into WIFOM.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, no, I misread the line. It should just be someone else acted on morda, not killed. Like I said, the results I get are what's in the opening post. I don't even get inboxed the same message

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Out of anyone left alive, he seems to be doing the least amount of scumhunting. His posts lack anything other than just being here for the ride which id say is a pretty big scum tell.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
The thing with scum tells is they're easy enough to play around. I don't think scum TE would just ignore so many posts directed at him. I'm starting to think scum has an experienced head,as the realization that it's not necessarily TE OR Mega as it could also be TE AND Mega as scum dawns upon me.

What do you think about the scum team?

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
....god I'm dense. I completely forgot you were testing Mega's role. Again, so sorry. @MegaPod_781 what happened here?
I had targeted Nyora the night before last, which should block everyone who ends the following day with a vote on them roleblocked the next Night. But TE apparently wasn’t, which I believed can be attributed to his vote being eaten by jplap the night prior.

Actually, that makes me think the names on Blink’s results are very likely misattributed if not outright fabricated. To know that his action went through, @TOTAL_EPICNESS had to have successfully used one, correct?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
However... first things first.
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie.
What are your results?
Results? Basically all that happened with me is I didn't do anything, and I wasn't given any other response from bb implying something happened from having someone act on me. I've got nothing.
I'm just doing an incredibly poor job of following this game recently so I wasn't aware of anyone else's roles and therefore didn't know of any good action to take (my attempt at making a good move was forgetting morda's role and not acknowledging tigger would be modkilled) so I figured it'd be better to just sit back and avoid doing something wrong.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Not really, no, if only because you're so hell-bent on claiming. However under the circumstances, it'd do more harm than good not to.

It's nothing too crazy, really: every night I can challenge someone to a duel. On N1 I used this on you actually, but got redirected to sm and THEN got redirected to tigger. I had to cast more votes than tigger on D2 in order to win, which I did and it increased my vote by 1 on D3, which I didn't get to use bc everyone was focused on jplap. :L

I got jailed by NP N2, so I couldn't use it. N3 I tried to use it on Violet, but got redirected to morda. Today I was supposed to only speak with "kek" and voting but obviously that didn't happen.
...okay. You are locktown.
Reasons:
1) You are cooperating.
2) I can confirm your role because of the ability Kiiruma and NP had.
3) Your actions (despite some being impossible to confirm) are consistent.

Well then. On to other matters:
1) You got redirected twice N1... @VioletValkyrie, would you mind shedding some light onto this matter?
2) Hm... Do you now automatically win or lose now that morda is dead?
3) Did you not have much time IRL at D3 to convince everyone to not vote Jplap?
Wdym almost roleblocked?
Did you see the change? The amended result? The target was me.
...wait, so TE is roleblocker?
Zone, I really need you to tone down on being so trigger-happy. It lost town the last game among other things, wouldn't want a repeat of that here. Literally any vote can be turned into a hammer at this point if we're unlucky enough.
Mmhm... Understood.
##UNVOTE
i was not in fact roleblocked
This... IS THE SIGN! Attack Mega!

##VOTE: MegaPod_781

Reason:
1) At N2, I got the result of Mega and Blink visiting Nyora. Consider the following: Mega is bus driver / transporter and bussed / transed NP with Nyora. Apparently according to my predecessors, I as watcher will still know who visits Nyora. In other words, the bus driver is either Blink or Mega.
2) Blink is rather unlikely bus driver due to his results (despite his... reluctance to cooperate). Which leaves me with Mega only, whose ability claim does not match the results of N3.
Alright, awesome so that means there are 3 left.
In what way is that awesome though? I had hoped for 2 only...
I guess I got one scum now though, so that's something.
Thank you for your cooperation.
*starts analyzing and matching data*
-> [1] is consistent and supportive.
-> [3] and [4] has no one (yet) to confirm, nor any direct value. (P.S. This means that I have to think a lot and dig a lot of posts before this data is valuable.)
-> [2] and [5] confirms my suspicion on MegaPod_781 being the scum bus driver / transporter.
-> [6]... is a contradiction?
Do not rely on this to conclude Gekki is 100% town.
Well... That will be difficult. He is... also a member of the neighborhood. (And Today a new member will be joining... that should have been you! orz)
Basically, if he kills me this night, he will become the new president and gains access to the abilities that a president can have.
Also, his results (which he willingly gave to me) are consistent with the night results.
...that said, he was also the reason we tunneled Jplap Yesterday.
Who's a confirmed town to you?
Unfortunately: Nyora. However, my logic might have been flawed.
The original reasoning was because Bus Driver Mega acted on them N2, which resulted in a trick-shot-kill at NP.
But then I realized that anyone would do.
...ah. Never mind. I doubt scum can are allowed to attack other scum. Plus, they would be screwed if someone RBd Mega.
Agreed, he's gotten way pushier after NP's death. There may or may not be a correlation, it's just something I noticed. I'm trying really hard to just be appreciative that Zone's not blindly tunneling people anymore and is actually playing the game.
Well... NP is the only one who's on the tunneling list. Not even SM is in it.
That, and I finally have mechanical info to work with that does not have much to do with reading others. ...which I know is bad because mafia is about reading people, but I don't really care.
I did. And obviously morda didn't kill himself so... killers gotta be TE or Mega.
^ support of my arguments against Mega.
...which means that you are town. ...welp I guess I gotta accept this, huh?

...hm? Actually, what is TE's ability now that I think about it?
Do NOT jump on them just yet. We wanna see both responses.
But... But...! ...hauu.

##UNVOTE
TE's too obvscum to do the kill if he has a partner. So possibly someone else
Out of anyone left alive, he seems to be doing the least amount of scumhunting. His posts lack anything other than just being here for the ride which id say is a pretty big scum tell.
...huh. I guess I need to ISO TE.
Basically all that happened with me is I didn't do anything, and I wasn't given any other response from bb implying something happened from having someone act on me. I've got nothing.
Uh... Violet? Let me get this straight: You did not act on N3? You did not want to redirect anyone at all?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well... NP is the only one who's on the tunneling list. Not even SM is in it.
That, and I finally have mechanical info to work with that does not have much to do with reading others. ...which I know is bad because mafia is about reading people, but I don't really care.
Also, hooray! I am proactive! \o/
-> [6]... is a contradiction?
Whoops. Almost forgot about this.

So... Yeah, this is odd.
Blink is very likely town, now that he is cooperating, but this result is... contradictory.
According to Blink, TE "sat around and did nothing".
On the other hand, TE said that he was not roleblocked, which means that he should have used his ability N3.
Two things can happen.
1) Mega did not lie about his ability, while TE is an invisible bus driver.
2) Blink's results is wrong, and TE acted.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D4 Vote Count #1
Blinkehyo: 1 (L-5)| Zone Q11 [#643-#676], MegaPod [#647]

mordacazir: 1 | Blinkehyo [#634]

No vote: GekkisaiDaiNi, Nyora, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie, Vom, Zone Q11

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: ~32 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: n/a
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

@Blinkehyo mordacazir is NOT a valid vote because he is dead.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, give us your role and journal/will or you will be seen as scum.
I’m roleblocker
N1 I used my ability on Mariano cause I didn’t trust him
N2 I used my ability on Mord cause Kiiruma was saying he had a scary ability and when he flipped town I trusted him on that
N3 I expected to get roleblocked so I used it on Nyora someone who was neutral to me and we didn’t know the ability of I was not given a message indicating I was prevented from doing so
Blinks results confuse me as I did not sit around doing nothing, I acted during the night so what’s up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.