Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results? Basically all that happened with me is I didn't do anything, and I wasn't given any other response from bb implying something happened from having someone act on me. I've got nothing.
I'm just doing an incredibly poor job of following this game recently so I wasn't aware of anyone else's roles and therefore didn't know of any good action to take (my attempt at making a good move was forgetting morda's role and not acknowledging tigger would be modkilled) so I figured it'd be better to just sit back and avoid doing something wrong.
We learn through mistakes. It's not as influential as, say, a vig kill, so just using it for the sake of it is better than nothing.
2) Hm... Do you now automatically win or lose now that morda is dead?
No, I still had to take part in the challenge. Obviously I've lost, my disadvantage is yet to be seen.
3) Did you not have much time IRL at D3 to convince everyone to not vote Jplap?
I mean I guess I did, but tbh I wasn't terribly against his lynch either.
In what way is that awesome though? I had hoped for 2 only...
I had assumed 5 or 4 scum in the beginning, 13v3 seems a bit excessive.
Well... That will be difficult. He is... also a member of the neighborhood. (And Today a new member will be joining... that should have been you! orz)
Basically, if he kills me this night, he will become the new president and gains access to the abilities that a president can have.
Also, his results (which he willingly gave to me) are consistent with the night results.
...that said, he was also the reason we tunneled Jplap Yesterday.
Ah, I thought you were basing your town read solely on that.

I’m roleblocker
N1 I used my ability on Mariano cause I didn’t trust him
N2 I used my ability on Mord cause Kiiruma was saying he had a scary ability and when he flipped town I trusted him on that
N3 I expected to get roleblocked so I used it on Nyora someone who was neutral to me and we didn’t know the ability of I was not given a message indicating I was prevented from doing so
Blinks results confuse me as I did not sit around doing nothing, I acted during the night so what’s up with that?
Well... @Nyora ?

I got roleblocked last night, and I was also the one who sat around doing nothing. This was intentional, as my ability could've swayed things for much better or worse during the night and I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to use it yet.

I got roleblocked last night, and I was also the one who sat around doing nothing. This was intentional, as my ability could've swayed things for much better or worse during the night and I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to use it yet.
How do you know you got roleblocked if you didn't attempt anything?

Ah, I thought you were basing your town read solely on that.
Well... I am the one who nominated him solely based on that read though.
I wonder whether this counts as bad or not post-game...
I’m roleblocker
N1 I used my ability on Mariano cause I didn’t trust him
N2 I used my ability on Mord cause Kiiruma was saying he had a scary ability and when he flipped town I trusted him on that
N3 I expected to get roleblocked so I used it on Nyora someone who was neutral to me and we didn’t know the ability of I was not given a message indicating I was prevented from doing so
Blinks results confuse me as I did not sit around doing nothing, I acted during the night so what’s up with that?
Welp. While I am mildly confused by these set of actions, could we all agree that Mega is lying and thereby a scum transporter?

How do you know you got roleblocked if you didn't attempt anything?
Well, I actually don't know if it's a roleblock, but I assume that what I was hit by is a roleblock. Unsure if Im allowed to post it though.

Well, I actually don't know if it's a roleblock, but I assume that what I was hit by is a roleblock. Unsure if Im allowed to post it though.
You are in fact very encouraged to do so. :L

Why wasn't it me?
Because bbninjas said that I had to do it ASAP at SoD, and not in the middle of the Day. orz
Still... the other party has yet to respond, so perhaps I could let you in later?

Because bbninjas said that I had to do it ASAP at SoD, and not in the middle of the Day. orz
Still... the other party has yet to respond, so perhaps I could let you in later?
I'm down for that. Plus, with yours and Violet's possible shenanigans, it makes for a nice mindgame for scum.

I'm back. Not much to say but I might as well get claiming out of the way.
Henry the Sloth
Alignment: Innocent
You... couldn’t care less... about anything… as long as... the zookeepers… just... let... you... sleep…...

Passive Ability: Lucid Dream
Are this life real, or is reality a dream? If no one acts on you during the night, you will have a dream about a random player. If you do, you will receive a copy of their night results PM for that night.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.
N1: You try REALLY hard, but you just can’t remember a thing from your dream last night.
N2: You snap up the vote of Total_Epicness. Your vote is worth 2 during Day 3.
N3: You fly high to track Vom and MegaPod and observe Mordacazir, MegaPod and Total_Epicness, and report this in the update. At least you think that’s who you’re seeing -- you just can’t know for certain from afar!
I've read the entirety of Day 3 so far. Mega is definitely seeming scummy to me. N3 is Blink's results I assume? @Blinkehyo

Although the claim seems good enough, I don't like that both nights you got results are both things we already knew.
N3: You fly high to track Vom and MegaPod and observe Mordacazir, MegaPod and Total_Epicness, and report this in the update. At least you think that’s who you’re seeing -- you just can’t know for certain from afar!
So from the way this is worded, it would seem that the names aren't as much scrambled as they are flat-out wrong. :L @bbninjas can you clarify how that works? Or Maybe just PM Blink if you don't wanna post it publicly?

Although the claim seems good enough, I don't like that both nights you got results are both things we already knew.
...Vom? What are you talking about?
*fast forward 10 minutes*
...oh. I see.

...just to be clear that we are on the same page:
-> Vom said Gekki's result was WIFOM.
-> I don't see why. Because if Gekki asks Blink whether that flavor text is the same or not, then Gekki's ability should be confirmed.
-> I realized. If Gekkis is a scum who tells the honest truth, then Gekki can still be scum. Because only Gekki's ability will be proven, and not their alignment.
-> Gekki's alignment is currently based off their behavior and cooperation. However, a paranoid can never stop thinking about the worst case scenario.

...I'll just poke him for now.
@MegaPod_781. You are under suspicion of being scum based on your last post. Also, others' claim differ from yours, implicating that you have -without doubt- lied about your ability. What do you plead?

D4 Vote Count #2
Blinkehyo: 1 (L-5)| Zone Q11 [#643-#676], MegaPod [#647]

No vote: Blinkeyho, GekkisaiDaiNi, Nyora, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie, Vom, Zone Q11

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: ~9.5 hrs [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back