Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
@Vom : Revealing my role only helps scum. I'll only do so if it's necessary. I may be locked up, but I'd like to be useful if someone would give me the key.
If it only helps scum, why did you even offer in the first place?
##VOTE: Mariano11887
Why is he, of all people, your best guess?
It also helps town decide whether or not you're worthy of lynching, but you do have a point. Save it for if you end up tied w/ Kiiruma or about to be lynched.
How would his role change your opinion on whether he deserves to be lynched or not? I think at this point he's already ahead of Kiiruma in votes.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
If he's your best guess why are you going for Blink over him, other than blending in/bandwagoning?
I know. Read the recent posts:
Blink didn't push morda, Kiiruma did. He said to not vote Blink and to vote morda instead.
Oh. Okay. Time to change targets then.
##VOTE: Blinkehyo
This... is stupid. I didn't read the VC above this post, and now I feel like reading a scum...
...then again, Blink is my secondary option. I guess I can live with this?
--- --- ---
Why is he, of all people, your best guess?
#368. Because he has 6 neutrals.
Gekki, NP, TE, and Mega are known towns.
DFL and Tigger are inactive, and thus known null.
I don't like the fact that the remaining are there are 4 nulls and 3 scums.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Yeah re-reading the thread Kiiruma seems pretty scummy. While I still do think Mariano is scummy Kiiruma just seems scummier
##VOTE: Kiiruma
(Love the name tho)

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I still think Jplap is a bad lynch here. The dude's frustration at being pushed yesterday felt really genuine.
I don't mean this stuff; I mean his reactions to Vi's tunneling.
Agreed, I'm pretty much convinced by his responses that jplap is town. I think the only reason to get rid of him is just for inactivity in which case we have other, more likely candidates.

So why Blink over Kiiruma? I genuinely don't see why everyone's voting him.
The way I see it right now, Kiiruma is just being vague and saying things without explaining them fully. I personally think if Blink's role only helps scum, then lynching him isn't a bad option if we're split on who to pick, isn't that confirmation that we'd at least have a small victory with today's lynch if we were to get rid of that? If that fails we would just have Kiiruma as first pick leading into the next day?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
#368. Because he has 6 neutrals.
Gekki, NP, TE, and Mega are known towns.
DFL and Tigger are inactive, and thus known null.
I don't like the fact that the remaining are there are 4 nulls and 3 scums.
How...how does 386 even contribute to your point? Who are the 3 scums left? I may be misunderstanding/missing the point completely, but I don't remember Mariano ever putting out a read list.
The way I see it right now, Kiiruma is just being vague and saying things without explaining them fully. I personally think if Blink's role only helps scum, then lynching him isn't a bad option if we're split on who to pick, isn't that confirmation that we'd at least have a small victory with today's lynch if we were to get rid of that? If that fails we would just have Kiiruma as first pick leading into the next day?
If you want to go by that logic, then morda would be the better the lynch, seeing as Kiiruma said morda's ability was harmful and dangerous. I don't think he'd pull results out of nowhere for no apparent reason on his partner, so either one's flip would give info on the other. About Blink, it's not the role itself that's only useful to scum - it's the fact that he'd claim it. I mean, a Blink lynch definitely gives intel on Kiiruma but not as much as the Kiiruma lynch itself.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
So why Blink over Kiiruma? I genuinely don't see why everyone's voting him.

Why are you?
Because I had just popped into the thread from being pinged to vote, hadn't read the thread for about a day, and remembered thinking Blink's no lynch vote was scummy, while I remembered having mixed feelings about Kiiruma.

I'm not opposed to voting him. Just would rather see if I can get jplap to show some kind of activity before the day ends unless something comes along and ties the votes up again.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
How would his role change your opinion on whether he deserves to be lynched or not? I think at this point he's already ahead of Kiiruma in votes.
At the time I thought it would be useful to see what his ability was as an aligment indicator. Then I remembered that the role's alignments were randomized shortly after so :U

Also he was tied with Kiiruma at the time iirc.

Zone Q11

How...how does 386 even contribute to your point? Who are the 3 scums left? I may be misunderstanding/missing the point completely, but I don't remember Mariano ever putting out a read list.
Read again. Not 386, but 368.
Here you go.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
In fact, I'll ##UNVOTE since Jplap isn't the best lynch for sure and scum hammering him would suck+I'll be gone for the next few hours (idk if the day will be over by the time I get back) and ##VOTE: Kiiruma because essentially nothing he's posted is town motivated and he really hasn't given any reasonable explanation when asked about anything, while I can't say the same for Blink after reading up on the thread.

Peace out all o7

Zone Q11

Hm... I have a bad feeling about Today's lynch...
I really have a bad feeling about this.
@NinjaPenguin, @Kiiruma often mentions you.
What do you think of the current main wagons?

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
If you want to go by that logic, then morda would be the better the lynch, seeing as Kiiruma said morda's ability was harmful and dangerous. I don't think he'd pull results out of nowhere for no apparent reason on his partner, so either one's flip would give info on the other. About Blink, it's not the role itself that's only useful to scum - it's the fact that he'd claim it. I mean, a Blink lynch definitely gives intel on Kiiruma but not as much as the Kiiruma lynch itself.
I think for me it depends on how dependable Kiiruma's word is, and in that case the Kiiruma lynch would just give the most information and in the best way. I think by putting more thought into that I'd be more confident in the Kiiruma lynch than the Blink lynch.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Kiiruma

I'm not opposed to voting him. Just would rather see if I can get jplap to show some kind of activity before the day ends unless something comes along and ties the votes up again.
I dunno, I tried to get activity out of him all game and the biggest thing I got was that profile post so good luck with that one, I wouldn't plan for any activity from him to happen because I see it as extremely unlikely with how he was yesterday.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I can invite someone to a cabinet election during the day. If they accept they get added to my group and if they decline, then I need to re-select someone. Everyone in that chat including myself votes on an ability for me to use. Last night I used an ability on Drac due to that post Vom pointed out, which is what caused me to vote it instantly after seeing the result. I didn't only learn an ability, I know all of their abilities and that's why I am so concerned. IF Drac slot is scum, combined with those abilities, I know we need to get rid of them NOW.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
My role doesn't help scum, revealing it does. But if it gets me out of a lynch, that would be a good reason.

Personally I believe you all should at least consider Professor. His only post today has been a deadline post

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Read again. Not 386, but 368.
Here you go.
Oh, oops. If you were gonna link the post why didn't you do that in the first place, it's annoying to go back and look at every post you mention. :L Well, if you don't like his neutral reads, what are your reads on them?
I can invite someone to a cabinet election during the day. If they accept they get added to my group and if they decline, then I need to re-select someone. Everyone in that chat including myself votes on an ability for me to use. Last night I used an ability on Drac due to that post Vom pointed out, which is what caused me to vote it instantly after seeing the result. I didn't only learn an ability, I know all of their abilities and that's why I am so concerned. IF Drac slot is scum, combined with those abilities, I know we need to get rid of them NOW.
Anything else you might want us to look into? I don't think we can get enough unvotes fast enough even if we went for this. If you're town, I'll look into morda and anyone else you think is scummy, a list of names that you will give if you have the town's best interests at heart regardless of your impending lynch. And if you're scum, well...I suppose you'd give a list anyway to mess with us.
there's not much time in the day and i think TE is pretty suspicious so

##VOTE: TE
What? I'm going to assume you didn't read the thread, and went with whatever you saw last. The realistic options right now are Blink and Kiiruma, anything to say on those?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
My role doesn't help scum, revealing it does. But if it gets me out of a lynch, that would be a good reason.

Personally I believe you all should at least consider Professor. His only post today has been a deadline post
Most everyone is on Kiiruma rn, don't just claim lol. Beisdes, like it's been said before, roles in this game are NAI.

Certainly weird that his one post is a vote for TE, possibly to avoid the penalty and thus the possibility of being lynched. What have you been up to, @Professor_jplap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.