Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Uh... Then how about just one from the batch that is basically confirmed town? (I.e. NP and Gekki.)
I still don't see the benefit of that.

Have you ever been scum on here again?
No, I've never been scum. The closest was when I was a harmful indie.

I pity the poor souls trying to make a plan based on predicting Zone.
LOL

Reading back, we can get some pretty solid info out of a Kiiruma lynch, not to mention the fact that he might actually flip scum. I don't like that there's a chance he's town, but at least for me and for now he's looking like a pretty decent lynch. ##VOTE: Kiiruma
Hmm... I may be wrong (apologies if I am), but I don't recall you talking about Kiiruma before this post. FoS on you if Kiiruma is lynched and flips town.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
If anyone knows of people who would like to sub in for a few of our MIA players, please let me know ASAP!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
...also, I need to remember this post. I need to remember Vom... Hrm... Hey @Vom! Say something about me! Anything will do! Then tell me what you think of NP and scattered mind in general. Not in the game, but as a player. What do you feel when you think of them?
I think it's better to just let you do your own thing. I tried reasoning and arguing last game, but clearly that went nowhere. So I figure it's best to leave you alone and use that time to actually scumhunt instead. I know for a fact they're good players, but in my mind sm is more experienced than NP. Obviously it might not be true, but I remember scattered was around when I was, and I don't remember seeing NP here until recently. Why? And, while we're on it, what do you think of me?
Hmm... I may be wrong (apologies if I am), but I don't recall you talking about Kiiruma before this post. FoS on you if Kiiruma is lynched and flips town.
You're not, literally the only interaction/mention I had with him was about morda making that post. Deduce what you will from the flip (the information that it'd give is the main selling point as far as I'm concerned), but you do have to admit some things don't fit.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I tried reasoning and arguing last game, but clearly that went nowhere.
...wait a minute. I remember! You were one of the three/four towncore guys in that game! Which means that you are... similar(?) to NP, scattered and Celever!
I think it's better to just let you do your own thing. I tried reasoning and arguing last game, but clearly that went nowhere. So I figure it's best to leave you alone and use that time to actually scumhunt instead. I know for a fact they're good players, but in my mind sm is more experienced than NP. Obviously it might not be true, but I remember scattered was around when I was, and I don't remember seeing NP here until recently.
*currently processing data*
Hrm... This is frightening. People who understand that I am not much reasonable are the scariest, as they are the smartest.
As for SM and NP... Meh info. Good to know, but so-so. Not much feelings, but more... actual data, I guess.
I asked you because I keep forgetting everyone, including you. Now though, I remember (only one bit though): You are one of the smart guys.
The problem is: I have never seen any of you play as scum aside from NP, and the last time NP played as scum, he had successfully pocketed me.
In other words: I now see you as a potential threat, but I don't know how to handle you. Well, I think me not forgetting you this time is more important than guessing your alignment to be honest.

Zone Q11

You're not, literally the only interaction/mention I had with him was about morda making that post. Deduce what you will from the flip (the information that it'd give is the main selling point as far as I'm concerned), but you do have to admit some things don't fit.
...forgive me if I break some unspoken rule (Garcia's rule? Grace's? Dunno. Something about taking/answering someone else's talk/question), but am I the only one feeling off of this?
*rechecks posts*
*things cleared up in Zone's head*
--wait, what's cleared up by Kiiruma's flip again?

Zone Q11

If you want less actual data, well...there's a reason I pushed to have scattered as the N1 kill.
I noticed, and I deem that as WIFOM material.
Kinda useless for me, who prefers instincts over rationality when it comes to WIFOM materials.
I was scum literally last game. And possibly the few games before that, but those were years ago. :L
...this is why I told you that remembering you is more important than guessing your alignment.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
You mean there are things that don't fit about Kiiruma? Yes, of course. In fact, I also think Kiiruma is scummy. My point was you voting him suddenly with a brief comment and after many people voted him, it sounded like a bandwagon.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
--wait, what's cleared up by Kiiruma's flip again?
Off the top of my head, it'd shine some light on Blink (who he defended by pushing for morda), DFL (who he's gunning for despite there being only one post in the game, even though last game town DFL was also very inactive towards the end), morda (who was brought up by him in the first place, possibly an attempt at town cred by pointing out something obvious depending on the flip), and MegaPod (who's been suspicious of Kiiruma this whole time).

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I noticed, and I deem that as WIFOM material.
Kinda useless for me, who prefers instincts over rationality when it comes to WIFOM materials.
Why is that WIFOM material?
There isn't really much else to WIFOM really, if you try going it by logic you'll just turn in circles–hence the term WIFOM.
You mean there are things that don't fit about Kiiruma? Yes, of course. In fact, I also think Kiiruma is scummy. My point was you voting him suddenly with a brief comment and after many people voted him, it sounded like a bandwagon.
He had 2 votes before mine, and since I was satisfied with both Violet's and morda's responses, he was next.

@mordacazir don't go falling off the edge of the world, now.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Off the top of my head, it'd shine some light on Blink (who he defended by pushing for morda), DFL (who he's gunning for despite there being only one post in the game, even though last game town DFL was also very inactive towards the end), morda (who was brought up by him in the first place, possibly an attempt at town cred by pointing out something obvious depending on the flip), and MegaPod (who's been suspicious of Kiiruma this whole time).
And...now me I guess, if you want it to.

Zone Q11

Blink, DFL, morda and Mega...
DFL's still empty in my head.
Mega's beginning to resurface. For me he is townlean, I believe.
But morda and Blink... I don't remember Blink pushing morda... and if he did, then-- hm? Why were we even voting morda? Ugh... Stupid short term memory. Anyways, morda somehow convinced NP to not vote him (argument forgotten), so... either Kiiruma, or morda regardless... I want to poke Kiiruma first, but I am kinda wanting to poke everyone even more... without forgetting them.
Why is that WIFOM material?
There isn't really much else to WIFOM really, if you try going it by logic you'll just turn in circles–hence the term WIFOM.
You hinted your awareness of scattered being more experienced than NP. This could be seen as a sign that you have nothing to hide (a.k.a. town act) or a sign to look town by showing that you have nothing to hide (a.k.a. scum act).
Yep. Pretty much WIFOM for me, who has become paranoid after MU:CS4 and PB53.

Zone Q11

And...now me I guess, if you want it to.
...what does Kiiruma's flip have to do with you? --oh, like Mega I guess.
Mm... This is why I don't like smart people. Too many confusions, despite probably not intended to be a confusion in the first place...
I hate it when people use ellipses and making yourself non-innocent, even if that's a good thing and basically what I do too.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Blink, DFL, morda and Mega...
DFL's still empty in my head.
Mega's beginning to resurface. For me he is townlean, I believe.
But morda and Blink... I don't remember Blink pushing morda... and if he did, then-- hm? Why were we even voting morda? Ugh... Stupid short term memory. Anyways, morda somehow convinced NP to not vote him (argument forgotten), so... either Kiiruma, or morda regardless... I want to poke Kiiruma first, but I am kinda wanting to poke everyone even more... without forgetting them.
Well, DFL has only posted like once in the entire game so...it'd be weird if you had anything other than neutral unless you know something we don't.
Blink didn't push morda, Kiiruma did. He said to not vote Blink and to vote morda instead.
Morda is fine for now because of his posting.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I'm gonna say this.. I understand my DFL case is shaky and when I was pushing Morda, my intention wasn't really to defend Blink tbh.
##VOTE: Blink

Now, I'm being open and honest with my ability and I outed someone else's.
1) My case on DFL mainly lies on the fact that they're being unusually inactive whereas last game as Town they were active AF and led town with me. It's not strong but it's a small concern and what I'm using to differentiate them from last game to this one.
2) My case on Morda was simply a read due to Drac's main post. Morda has been fine since, so that worry his dissipated somewhat but I'm still trying to think WHY Drac would post like that yesterday. It's certainly not pro-town on their part.

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
So...your suspicion of DFL didn’t have to do with your ability, then? Doesn’t that go against what you claimed earlier?

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
No. My suspicion about DFL is part due to my ability and part not.
It's hard to explain but shall we say it's due to my day ability part that I suspected them, alongside activity levels since both coincide actually.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
when I was pushing Morda, my intention wasn't really to defend Blink tbh.
Maybe not, but drawing attention from Blink to morda is certainly what happened.
Now, I'm being open and honest with my ability
You know, the more you say this, the harder it is to believe. Kinda like when people irl say things like 'if I'm being honest...', it just immediately makes me think they're not.
1) My case on DFL mainly lies on the fact that they're being unusually inactive whereas last game as Town they were active AF and led town with me. It's not strong but it's a small concern and what I'm using to differentiate them from last game to this one.
DFL was active in the beginning, but they fell off the face of the earth after a while, and it looks like this game they won't show up at all. You're not necessarily onto nothing here, but unless you can give some explanation/hint at why you suspect DFL other than activity it's just...weird. You don't have to claim if you don't want to, just...why does your ability make you suspect DFL? Are you some variant of watcher as well? What does your ability have to do with DFL's activity?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
And your supicion of me seems to be part your ability and part not. Its almost like your ability is being suspicious.

I dunno. Im having a hard time reading this game. I know i have no place to talk since i make like 1 post a day at my rate, but is there usually this many lurkers in a game?
Im also to blame in this camp, so dont think im shifting blame at all.

Also, @penguin guy, you wanted to know which wagon of yesterday was the most ridiculous, but there was barely any at all. It seemed like you asked that just to get a response. What's up with that?

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I pick a person and they get a message. They get to respond to it. DFL didn't respond. Now, that's not evidence, however it IS weird. It's almost as if they're a paranoid neutral or a mafia member who knows that the message wasn't from their team and so they don't like the risk. They could've said no, they could've said yes.. But they didn't say anything at all. Why? It's screaming something is off to me.

@NinjaPenguin can confirm this day ability bit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.