Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Kiiruma is a fine wagon as well. Honestly both wagons seem alright to me. I'll try to read up on the thread now, haven't read past page 20 yet.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Also, it seems like there's likely going to he a lynching by deadline, so if that's the case, who wants me to claim early?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Gekki probably town for the day 1 deciding vote on Aqua that got him lynched, though not sure whats up with that hella opportunistic vote on 438. He's literally explaining what's been said throughout day 2. Maybe enough to throw him back into neutral?
I was tagged to vote and the day ends in nine hours, lol.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Also, it seems like there's likely going to he a lynching by deadline, so if that's the case, who wants me to claim early?
A claim from you would be great.

I've read up on the thread now. Vom, NP, Violet, and Mariano are hard town.

I'm leaning town on Mega, morda, and Zone.

After reading through Blink's posts I will say that he does seem pretty town-motivated for the most part, so I'll move my vote. ##UNVOTE

Kiiruma is definitely scummy but I do somewhat agree with Blink that he's being super obvious about it. Plus he seems pretty unconcerned about his wagon atm.

Tigger and DFL are null for obvious reasons.

##VOTE: Professor_jplap You haven't said anything since D1 and during D1 you only posted when pressured. Maybe this will pressure you into posting again?
And Mr. Penguin seems to have a thing going on where he enjoys questioning others. Most of his iso seems to consist on it. While that in itself is NAI, it does actually correlate with other scum games where scum would actively try to pseudo look town by being engaging and seeming to be at the forefront of scumhunting if there's a neapolitan, id direct here, just in case.
I will say that while I haven't played with NP for awhile when we did play together he did this all the time, regardless of alignment.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
So...I’ve been inactive for a while now (sorry about that) and I’m reading the thread and have no idea what’s going on.
From what I can tell Kiiruma and Blink are the two big wagons of the day but I don’t understand the case on either at all. Maybe I’m just being an idiot but please help I’ve read everything of day 2 twice already

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
So...I’ve been inactive for a while now (sorry about that) and I’m reading the thread and have no idea what’s going on.
From what I can tell Kiiruma and Blink are the two big wagons of the day but I don’t understand the case on either at all. Maybe I’m just being an idiot but please help I’ve read everything of day 2 twice already
Kiiruma's been acting scummy, and his lynch would shed some light on a few players. Blink voted no lynch, and that's pretty much it lol.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Kiiruma's been acting scummy, and his lynch would shed some light on a few players. Blink voted no lynch, and that's pretty much it lol.
Ok so blinks case is meh but what did Kiiruma do that’s scummy other than then focusing on DFL pretty hard?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
##Vote: Professor
His representation all game has been pretty week, i agree with Gekki.

Not to mention, with an opportunity to vote between Aqua and Zone, he did choose zone.
Kinda grasping at straws here, but between myself and Kiiruma for lynch candidates, I'm voting third party again. This time im more caught up though.

Ill reveal my role in a bit if im still in the lead for votes. Otherwise ill stay in the dark there

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』

Not to mention, with an opportunity to vote between Aqua and Zone, he did choose zone.
Kinda grasping at straws here, but between myself and Kiiruma for lynch candidates, I'm voting third party again. This time im more caught up though.

Ill reveal my role in a bit if im still in the lead for votes. Otherwise ill stay in the dark there
Mm... I want you to reveal your role, but Jplap is basically insta-target #1 with the way he usually plays... (and he asks others why he is often seen as scum smh)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Ok so blinks case is meh but what did Kiiruma do that’s scummy other than then focusing on DFL pretty hard?
He keeps going after inactives and overall feels very different from last game.

Blink, how does revealing your role do anything? Roles, at least in this game, are NAI.

Draskk

Blast From The Past

Why are you opposed to voting Kiiruma?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I still think Jplap is a bad lynch here. The dude's frustration at being pushed yesterday felt really genuine.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
What would I have to do to to make it go somewhere? Vote different people. Why did you say I didn't make an effort to have it go somewhere? I did - by voting people.

So, would the smart thing to do here be unvoting, or voting someone else?

Hate to play into his frustrations for being called scum, but I could hardly call these a genuine case to plead as town. Seems more like "Hey, please don't vote me! Go vote someone else please."

@Vom : Revealing my role only helps scum. I'll only do so if it's necessary. I may be locked up, but I'd like to be useful if someone would give me the key.

@GekkisaiDaiNi : As I've stated before, he's going all in with these roles of his. If it's a gambit as scum, eventually something will catch up with him. If not, I'm sure he'll slip up if he's scum in some capacity. I somewhat believe that he think's he's doing something if he's town. If he's scum, then he's playing a dangerous game.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
##VOTE: Mariano11887
Why?
@Vom : Revealing my role only helps scum. I'll only do so if it's necessary. I may be locked up, but I'd like to be useful if someone would give me the key.
It also helps town decide whether or not you're worthy of lynching, but you do have a point. Save it for if you end up tied w/ Kiiruma or about to be lynched.
I still think Jplap is a bad lynch here. The dude's frustration at being pushed yesterday felt really genuine.
Meh. I think scum could pull that off pretty easily tbh.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Hate to play into his frustrations for being called scum, but I could hardly call these a genuine case to plead as town. Seems more like "Hey, please don't vote me! Go vote someone else please."
I don't mean this stuff; I mean his reactions to Vi's tunneling.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Because he is my best guess while Blink is my second best guess.
...wait a minute. I just realized that I could simply stay on the wagon regardless.
...oh well. Let's do this then.

##VOTE: Blinkehyo

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Because he is my best guess while Blink is my second best guess.
...wait a minute. I just realized that I could simply stay on the wagon regardless.
...oh well. Let's do this then.

##VOTE: Blinkehyo
If he's your best guess why are you going for Blink over him, other than blending in/bandwagoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.