Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Sure, but that wasn't a subtle WIFOM it was clearly quite intentional.
Mm... Not really. The intention was to simply say what I what was on my mind. As I said before, I didn't even realize that I was writing WIFOM.
Vom is an old veteran who I do know he's a cool guy, GamePhoenix I know but I don't think in a mafia context.
I see... Thanks!

Celever

Wheeeee~
So it's just an observation with literally nothing else attached to it?
##UNVOTE: Zone Q11
##VOTE: Celever
Yeah, go ahead an make an observation with something attached to it from one of the posts before mine where I did so, if you want to go through on your point

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Ummm, my activity and stuff makes me suspicious. I get how that would make you think and begin fishing a response from me but a wagon just because of that is kinda pointless in my opinion. And zone defending himself with his meta like I have done many times annoys me so I’ll stop with that right now.

Zone Q11

Ummm, my activity and stuff makes me suspicious. I get how that would make you think and begin fishing a response from me but a wagon just because of that is kinda pointless in my opinion. And zone defending himself with his meta like I have done many times annoys me so I’ll stop with that right now.
Humu humu~ Very well! Back to the original RVS!
##UNVOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
##VOTE: scattered mind

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Yeah, go ahead an make an observation with something attached to it from one of the posts before mine where I did so, if you want to go through on your point
There is zero reason to soft claim at this point.
Vom interjects into the thread to stop an idea that is pro-scum and does nothing else here. This post doesn't feel like it's made from the perspective of somebody shutting down the idea to gain towncred seeing as he isn't doing any real behavior to make it "look good".
Any thoughts on not defending yourself?

Zone Q11

I.E. Doing something besides defending yourself
Are there even other things to do other than making yourself look good, accusing said action, defending said action, and posting fluff? Oh. There is RVS and RVS bussing too, which are also non-progressive in a closed setup. It seems that the "wait until someone messes up" game begins yet again.

I know I am impatient, so I may as well ignore current chat and focus on mechanics. (Emphasis on the word current, because as I said before: It's going to be a waiting game again.)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #71

NinjaPenguin #30 - Zone Q11
Zone Q11 #35 - scattered mind

Kiiruma #38 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
mordacazir #42 - Celever
Mariano11887 #47 - NinjaPenguin
Celever #56 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Zone Q11 #35 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
NinjaPenguin #30 - Celever
Zone Q11 #69 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 1 PHASE 1
1 - NinjaPenguin
2 - Celever
3 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

*ACTIVITY REMINDER FOR

@Luispipe8
@GamePhoenix
@scattered mind

Last edited:

Zone Q11

Let's see... 151 Pokemons, 12 Alolan Forms and 18 Mega Forms. All in all, that will be 181 Abilities, of which some are the same while having different priorities.
We have 11 Players and Brock. Everyone got 4 Pokemons at the start. [12 * 4 = 48]. So hypothetically there should be 133 Pokemons available at the Safari Zone if we play with all Pokemons. Drac already counted the amount of Pokemons available: 62 Pokemons, which is less than half of all Pokemons available.
Considering we are playing with 11 Players and can rank 10 Pokemons... Well, long story short: Pokemons who don't have two people ranking it are going to be rare.

One strategy is to not care about the Rankings at all, not filling in the Rankings, and get a random leftover Pokemon though.
But since everyone have to go for their three most wanted Pokemons to unlock their Trainer Ability... It might be difficult to get the three without "Trading" after all.
And then there's the question of what will happen to the "discarded"/"freed" Pokemon... Oh well. I will see it soon enough.

Zone Q11

And then there's the question of what will happen to the "discarded"/"freed" Pokemon...
I.e. Will they go back to Safari Zone or will they be "discarded" for real and thus become unusable for the rest of the game.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Any thoughts on not defending yourself?
That was simply a more intelligent defense than what I would normally have put out there. The only thing I said was that I’d stop trying to use my meta as an excuse for my actions.
The following vote count is valid until post #71

NinjaPenguin #30 - Zone Q11
Zone Q11 #35 - scattered mind

Kiiruma #38 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
mordacazir #42 - Celever
Mariano11887 #47 - NinjaPenguin
Celever #56 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
Zone Q11 #35 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK
NinjaPenguin #30 - Celever
Zone Q11 #69 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 1 PHASE 1
1 - NinjaPenguin
2 - Celever
3 - TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

*ACTIVITY REMINDER FOR

@Luispipe8
@GamePhoenix
@scattered mind
Not to try to correct you or anything, didn’t zone unvote me. Unless either Cel or Kiiruma used an ability on him to make his vote be on who they voted for...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
That was simply a more intelligent defense than what I would normally have put out there. The only thing I said was that I’d stop trying to use my meta as an excuse for my actions.

Not to try to correct you or anything, didn’t zone unvote me. Unless either Cel or Kiiruma used an ability on him to make his vote be on who they voted for...
Nothing wrong with the vote count.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Vom interjects into the thread to stop an idea that is pro-scum and does nothing else here. This post doesn't feel like it's made from the perspective of somebody shutting down the idea to gain towncred seeing as he isn't doing any real behavior to make it "look good".
There wasn't anything else to really do at the time, it was just you and Zone talking about a past game. Celever put it quite nicely here:
Yeah, go ahead an make an observation with something attached to it from one of the posts before mine

Now that we got the vote count and Nick saw something wrong with it, we can try to figure out how this works.
Unless either Cel or Kiiruma used an ability on him to make his vote be on who they voted for...
Nothing wrong with the vote count.
I think it's more likely someone used an ability on Nick to prevent moving votes once placed (maybe a Muk?). On second thought, upon reading the list of available Pokémon, there was no Muk. What there is though, is a Ditto with the Mimic attack.

But just to be sure: ##VOTE: Nick

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Golduck, Starmie, Flareon, Scyther, Golem, Gengar, Alakazam. Muk, Jynx, Parasect, Tangela, MegaCharizardY
Aaaaand I just read this. These were the Pokémon released last night. No Ditto. But there IS Muk. So if it WAS Muk, it was...well, incredibly dumb of me to test my own theory myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.