Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something to do today. So if anyone still want to register i'm extending registration for 18 more hours.

Ok, considering there are still free spots, I'll take one just for the game to be a bit more complete. I'll do my best but don't expect me to be super active.

My numbers: 30, 3, 55, 15, 35, 36, 47, 17, 31, 34, 32, 6.
I can use Discord or QT.

Roles are being randomize..

Once you have received your roles please like this message.

Once we have atleast 6 likes, the game will start

Game Start

“To my 12 guests, I’m not so cruel that you have to slept on the coaches for the night. At the 2nd floor there are rooms that has been registered in your name. Feel free to stay there for the night. The locks can only be open by human from the inside. For your protection and convenience, I have left 4 Pokemon for you to use as you please. However they most probably wouldn’t return to you after helping you out.”

With that message, the Sound System when silent.

Still confused the each of the guests disperse from the living room and heads to their respective rooms to rest and process what is happening..

Night 0 has started. You may use your action/ability unless stated otherwise.
Night 0 ends at 9am on 6th of December 2018 (GMT +8)
Countdown
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are a few changes in the Mechanic part of the first page. For any question just PM me.

*Regardless whether you use or not your ability/attack, the Pokemon listed as Rank 1 would be still be released.

Each Night you need to Pm me to Rank Your Pokemon from 1 to 4. Any unraked Pokemon will be release.
On that Night yo7 ma6 only used the Ability of the Pokemon that was Rank 1(Your Active Pokemon).
Unless stated otherwise, that Pokemon would be released. (Regardless if you used that ability or not)
Each day you would have a chance to gain new Pokemon.

For example.
Dread Oak is given Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle.
On night 0 i decided to Rank them as the time it was given but without activating any ability.
At the end of the night, Pikachu would be released.
At the end of day 1 I received Eevee and Meltan.
on night 1, I ranked them 1.Eevee. 2.Squirtle. 3.Charmander. 4.Meltan.
i choocse to used Eevee’s ability.
At the end of the night, Eevee would be released so as the unranked Bulbasaur.

Like this PM to confirm you have read this. if you have any question dont be shy and just PM me

Full disclosure, this is not like a normal Mafia where there is a specific Person assigned as a Doctor, Cop, Healer, Redirector. All Active Ability are tied to the Pokemon (which was given at random). Each ability can be lost and gain by anyone.

Night 0
The minute they entered the room, each of them knew that they must lock the doors or they might not survive the night. Some just casually lock it and went to check the Pokemon that were left, other check multiple time to make sure it was actually lock. And sure enough there are people who took out their a device and seems to be in a trans-state after using it.

By midnight, all 12 have shut their eyes and fallen to sleep. Although no one else heard the sound of doors opening and closing, the Professor notice and was watching the CCTV as if he was watching some midnight show. Pokemon rooms the hallway visiting the room entering and exiting like there are no actual locks.

Day 1
Come morning each of them gather outside at the living room. They were certain everyone came down but when they count again, one of them were missing. They all when looking through the mansion and notice that one of the bedroom door locks was crush and only that trainer’s ID has been left. Not long, a banging was heard upon inspection, they were certain it come from the basement. They were right it seems, there is a door in the basement link to an unknown room. Someone is locked in there trying to convey a message but the room was design not to let any audible sound passed through. The door design was very specific, one could enter but there is no practical way to rescue someone locked in.

After trying for a couple of hours, they gave up and when to the living room to discuss their predicament.

The Trainer that was locked in the Basement was

Brock the Researcher

You grew up in a family where both of your parent choice of career are Gym Leaders. As they both were in-charge in two different, you never really spend time with both of them. With such history, you decided to join the Pewter Museum as part of the Research Group. When your father retired, you were glad that the Trainer Association decided to pick a Dragon Elite from Blackthorn City instead of you like your father hoped for. However, due to that candidate fast promotion to the Elite Four and with the support of the Museum, you took up the mantle as the new Gym Leader of Pewter City.

As the Rock-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Onix, Golem & Mega Aerodactyl. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is 50% chance for you to be protected from any attacks (Action).

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

The following Pokemon was in Brock possession when he was thrown in.

- Pokemon : Vaporeon - TM12 - Water Gun - During the Night, choose 1 player. You force that player to release their 4th Pokemon (if any). This attack has a Priority of 32
Special Trait (Mutant DNA) - If you have Flareon, Vaporeon & Jolteon in your party. You may remove all 3 Pokemon from the game. If you do, you will be given an undisclosed reward.

- Pokemon : Chansey - TM41 - Softboiled - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player will be shield from all Action (excluding Night Kills). This attack has a Priority of 54

- Pokemon : Sandslash - TM28 - Dig - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected from Night Kill. (0 PP - Ability is Locked). This Trainer knows their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Giovanni.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Pokemon was released at the end of Night 0

Golduck, Starmie, Flareon, Scyther, Golem, Gengar, Alakazam. Muk, Jynx, Parasect, Tangela, MegaCharizardY

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 has started and will ends at 10am on 10th of December 2018 (GMT +8).
Majority lynch is 6.
Countdown

**The Safari Zone is now open. The following Pokemon are available

1 - Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
2 - AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
3 - Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
4 - Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
5 - Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
6 - Pinsir - TM34 - Bide
7 - AlolanPersian - TM16 - Pay Day
8 - Golbat - TM06 - Toxic
9 - Gyarados - TM23 - Dragon Rage
10 - Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
11 - Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
12 - Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
13 - Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
14 - AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
15 - Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
16 - MegaSlowbro - TM46 - Psywave
17 - Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
18 - Raticate - TM39 - Swift
19 - Kingler - HM01 - Cut
20 - Poliwrath - TM17 - Submission
21 - Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
22 - Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
23 - Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder
24 - Fartfetch'd - TM02 - Razor Wind
25 - AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
26 - Mew - TM30 - Teleport
27 - Primeape - TM18 - Counter
28 - Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
29 - Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
30 - AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
31 - MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
32 - Arcanine - TM38 - Fire Blast
33 - MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
34 - MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
35 - Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
36 - Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
37 - Mr. Mime - TM33 - Reflect
38 - Electrode - TM47 - Explosion
39 - MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
40 - Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
41 - MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
42 - Kabutops - TM03 - Swords Dance
43 - Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
44 - AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
45 - Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
46 - Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
47 - Moltres - TM43 - Sky Attack
48 - AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
49 - Nidoking - TM07 - Horn Drill
50 - Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
51 - Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain
52 - Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
53 - Rapidash - TM05 - Mega Kick
54 - Hitmonlee - TM05 - Mega Kick
55 - MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
56 - Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
57 - Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
58 - Rhydon - TM27 - Fissure
59 - MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
60 - Mewtwo - TM29 - Psychic
61 - Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
62 - MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash

-> First!
-> I call dibs on Normal Type Pokemons!
-> How many scum do we have? Two or three? I feel like three's too many for 11 Players, but does anybody know Drac well enough to give a guess?

##VOTE: Zone Q11
Last time Drac hosted an 11 player game there was two scum and I see no reason for that number to increase. But you clearly already knew the answer to that question because you're already in scumchat.

##VOTE: Zone Q11
Last time Drac hosted an 11 player game there was two scum and I see no reason for that number to increase. But you clearly already knew the answer to that question because you're already in scumchat.
Are there any evidence as to why you would think that I would be scum this game, or are you simply afraid that I would be scum again? Just like the previous games~?

Also, thanks for the answer.
Also also, that "vote me to gain my trust"-thing was only on the other forum. If you vote me in this forum (which you already did), then you will be treated as any other players.
In this case I might let you go with RVS, but if you have a fool-proof evidence (which is nothing like ability-claims, because we don't get to see the released Pokemons' abilities), then I would love to hear that. That is of course, because there is simply no such thing as fool-proof evidence.
If you are town, then you are lying about claiming that I am scum while actually either releasing a locked-ability Pokemon or using a Pokemon that does not involve me at all. In other words, you would be testing me and poke me to see my reactions.
If you are scum, then you would simply accuse me without any evidence. I know you are a professional among us, and I trust that you aren't stupid enough to provoke me with such weak claim, so... you are town, huh? ...well then, that's one down. Nine more to go.
Also also also: What Type do you call dibs on?

There is zero reason to soft claim at this point.
I know. Which is why I lied and lie about lying.
After all, what's a game without some jests?
--seriously though, I can either be saying the truth like I usually do, or I can go rogue and lie about what I want and completely go for any other Type. For example the Normal Type~~?
Heheheh~~
I call dibs on not soft-claiming my role on Day 1. <3
I see. I see. Wise choice. The game has barely started and you are already town-leaning for me. Impressive. Impressive.
Town, which included me, but it was close.
I see. ...a 20% chance at random, huh?
...I played Town of Salem a couple of hours ago. I was Executioner and claimed Sheriff. My executioner target died N1 so I became Jester. I randomly chose someone and claimed that guy was mafia and the guy I blamed turned out to be actually mafia. The actual Sheriff was lousy and didn't even write a will when he died N4.
Moral of the story: When faced with a 20% of hitting scum while being a Jester, claim to be Sheriff and push someone up.
##VOTE: scattered mind

Naturally, the strategy won't work for this game, so I will simply use RVS as my paper-thin argument to vote the person who I believe is the second-most dangerous of this game.

...I played Town of Salem a couple of hours ago. I was Executioner and claimed Sheriff. My executioner target died N1 so I became Jester. I randomly chose someone and claimed that guy was mafia and the guy I blamed turned out to be actually mafia. The actual Sheriff was lousy and didn't even write a will when he died N4.
Dude when you're playing Jest on ToS you can claim Sheriff but say that your target showed up as "suspicious", not as mafia. People realize you're lying about results and it works like a charm.
I assume this is on a mode like All Any and not Ranked. My Ranked Jester strats are totally different because of the guaranteed presence of a Jailer, which means you need to make sure you get lynched instead of jailed and executed since people might suspect you're Jest.

Dude when you're playing Jest on ToS you can claim Sheriff but say that your target showed up as "suspicious", not as mafia. People realize you're lying about results and it works like a charm.
I assume this is on a mode like All Any and not Ranked. My Ranked Jester strats are totally different because of the guaranteed presence of a Jailer, which means you need to make sure you get lynched instead of jailed and executed since people might suspect you're Jest.
...!? Well, well, well. Isn't this a surprising little event? Not only are you wrong in regards of how the Sheriff works nowadays, but you also actually responded to my fluff story. The story is "a true story", but I honestly didn't expect to get any fluff responses at all. Especially not from you. Were you really that bored? But that can't be right. After all, if you were bored enough to respond to me, then you would've had enough time to check out this website, which proves that you are wrong about Sheriff's current mechanics.
Hm... I might be overthinking this, but you just went back to "as suspicious as anyone else" because of that post for me. What to do, what to do...

...perhaps I should sleep. It is 04.01, and I need to work from 14.00 until 17.00, so... I will see you guys either 9 hours from now or 14 hours from now, I suppose.

##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life#HeyNick
Let's see what happens with them.
It's RVS and it's my second game here. Hopefully it'll go well.
It's nice to be back and I wonder what's gonna happen

...!? Well, well, well. Isn't this a surprising little event? Not only are you wrong in regards of how the Sheriff works nowadays, but you also actually responded to my fluff story. The story is "a true story", but I honestly didn't expect to get any fluff responses at all. Especially not from you. Were you really that bored? But that can't be right. After all, if you were bored enough to respond to me, then you would've had enough time to check out this website, which proves that you are wrong about Sheriff's current mechanics.
Hm... I might be overthinking this, but you just went back to "as suspicious as anyone else" because of that post for me. What to do, what to do...

...perhaps I should sleep. It is 04.01, and I need to work from 14.00 until 17.00, so... I will see you guys either 9 hours from now or 14 hours from now, I suppose.
You're wrong about me being wrong. :U
From the article:
Investigation Message Possible Roles
Your target is not suspicious.
All Townies
All Neutral Benign
All Neutral Evil
All Neutral Chaos
Vampire
Godfather
Arsonist
Werewolf during odd-numbered nights
Juggernaut
All members of the Coven wielding the Necronomicon

Your target is a member of the Mafia! All members of the Mafia with the exception of the Godfather
Anyone who was visited by a Framer the same night the Sheriff visited them
Your target is a Serial Killer! Serial Killer
Your target is a Werewolf! Werewolf during a Full Moon night
Your target is a member of the Coven! All members of the Coven unless they wield the Necronomicon
Any player hexed by the Hex Master
There's no role that is seen as "suspicious" so from your accusation they just think you're a liar and lynch you.

##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life#HeyNick
Let's see what happens with them.
It's RVS and it's my second game here. Hopefully it'll go well.
It's nice to be back and I wonder what's gonna happen
Why do you want to see what happens with Nick in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back