Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1 ~ Prize Bag Opening, Nomination Ceremony

Considering this was the first opportunity to have your bags opened, I'm shocked. Only three people went in to open their bags. Of these three houseguests, RNG has chosen for @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK to open theirs! Anything inside this bag belongs to Nick, and Nick alone. Now, let's see what's inside Bag #6...

Congratulations, you have won a Double Vote! This advantage can be used during any ongoing Eviction Ceremony before the Final 7. When you decide to use it, your vote will count as 2 votes instead.

Houseguests, these are the types of things you all can be winning from opening your bags. Now that Nick has opened his, his bag is gone, and he doesn't have the option to open a bag for the rest of the season.

Now, with the season's first Prize Bag opened, it’s finally time for what you all seem to have been waiting for. The Nomination Ceremony. @Jadethepokemontrainer, as this week’s Head of Household, it is your responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. You have a bit over 24 hours, or until Saturday November 17, 2018 at 8PM EST to name those 2 people.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
This is the nomination ceremony. As the Head of Household it is my responsibility to nominate two people for eviction.
The first houseguest I have nominated is @Nyora.
The second houseguest I have nominated is @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK.

Guys, it's nothing personal. I love you both, but I have to nominate someone, and this early in the game there's no enemies or anything so it's basically just random. I wish you both luck in the PoV.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1 ~ POV

Our HOH has named his nominees. With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. An old classic has returned, the very first real competition ever played in the entire series. The Week 1 POV competition from BB1...

Dots! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by bbninjas with a score of 58-6! But seeing as he’s not competing this time around, a new winner will be crowned. In the case of a tie, the player who submitted the score first will receive the prestige Power of Veto. Here're the players competing for this power!

POV Participants:
HOH: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Nominee: @Nyora
Nominee: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Random: @VioletValkyrie
Random: @Little Cherrim
Random: @GekkisaiDaiNi

You have 72 hours, or until Tuesday November 20, 2018 at 11AM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1 ~ POV Results

Our POV competition has ended, and a winner has been determined. With a score of 60-4, @Jadethepokemontrainer has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You have the power to remove a nominee from the block (and seeing as you’re the HOH, replace them as well), or to keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until Wednesday November 21, 2018 at 11AM EST to make a decision, but the earlier the better.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1 ~ Eviction

The time has come houseguests, for the first Eviction of the season. @Nyora or @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK? Their lives in this game lie in your hands. Vote with your allies, vote against your enemies, maybe even flip a coin? No matter how you do it, this vote will spark the unique chain of events to unfold over the course of the season. Choose wisely, houseguests, you never know what lingering effects the evicted houseguests may have on the game

@Jadethepokemontrainer will not vote as the Head of Household, and may only vote in the event of a tie. Our nominees will be unable to vote as well. You have a bit under 24 hours or by Wednesday November 21, 2018 at 12PM EST, failure to do so will result in a warning. If anyone has an advantage, and you wanna play it, please let me know privately if you plan to do so.

Voter Masstag: @GekkisaiDaiNi, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie, @Celever, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 1 ~ Eviction Results

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I'll reveal the first houseguest evicted this season. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. Reminder that you cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game.

I'll read the votes...
Nyora.
Nick.
Nyora.
Nick, we're tied. 2 votes Nyora, 2 votes Nick.
Nick. That's 3 votes Nick.
Nyora, we're tied again. 3 votes Nyora, 3 votes Nick.
Nyora. That's 4 votes Nyora, 3 votes Nick.
First person voted out of Big Brother: Game Changer. @Nyora (5-3).

Maybe that first decision as a house will prove crucial down the line, but based on the division of the votes, maybe the house isn't as harmonious as you believed to be. Week 2 will be up later today, I suggest you all converse with your allies and plan your next move.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2 ~ HOH

Week 2 (Top 10):
After the first eviction of the season, the house on the surface level may be more divided than you believed. Expect the unexpected, houseguests, but you already know those rules. Week 2 has begun, and our returning competition, from BB3's 9th week is...

Donkey Kong! This Final 5 competition was one of the most high-pressure points of that season, with Blakers winning with a score of 38,800 points. But seeing as he's not competing this time around, a new winner must be crowned! This is also the one game that enabled the infamous downfall of @VioletValkyrie. Will this be a redemption story, or will she fail to close the deal once again?

You have 65 hours, or until Saturday November 24, 2018 at 11AM EST to maneuver your way to victory! As the outgoing HOH, @Jadethepokemontrainer will not be competing in this competition.

Masstag: @GekkisaiDaiNi, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Celever, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
This is also the one game that enabled the infamous downfall of @VioletValkyrie. Will this be a redemption story, or will she fail to close the deal once again?
Oh I see where we're going, we start with Hall of Knives and follow up with this. If we're going to be giving me all this attention I hope to see the comps I've known to be good at coming in soon, Lorde...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Oh I see where we're going, we start with Hall of Knives and follow up with this. If we're going to be giving me all this attention I hope to see the comps I've known to be good at coming in soon, Lorde...
I see we want some Winterbells?
blakers confirmed surprise special guest?
GDI @Blakers someone's onto us.
Guys, am I the only one who can't upload a file?
I've seen your situation, don't worry. And to extend it, anyone having trouble uploading files to the forums can send me a screenshot link through Imgur, I can see those.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Status
Not open for further replies.