Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I would have assumed Aqua tell violet they are neutral, there's zero reason not to. Telling the person you are looking out for them will make them not want you dead

Also calling Aqua a merc from now on as that's what it's called where I come from and it's much easier to say

I want to focus on this for the moment. The other person who voted for Aqua is very likely scum, because no one has claimed voting for Aqua and because town would absolutely vote for Math being confo-scum. Let's take a look at the count:

@MathBlade (6): VioletValkyrie, firekitten, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2): MathBlade, Anonymous
Firekitten (1): Anonymous​

Luis is town and vocally wanted Math's lynch, so we can immediately assume that they voted for Math. We can also assume that Aqua voted for firekitten because that's what he said he would do in-thread (remember, he was v/la and not following the thread at all).

@MathBlade (6): VioletValkyrie, firekitten, Luispipe8, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2): MathBlade, Anonymous
Firekitten (1): TeamAqua4Life

Our suspect list then becomes bbninjas, GM Draclord, Roz and Zone. Let's take a look at the strongest points for everyone's innocence:

bbninjas --> Chose to have MathBlade's actions revealed in the gameupdate, which revealed that he killed Jplap and directly caused his lynch. Alternative theory: I bussed Math for innocred, but this doesn't make sense because I spent the previous day arguing (with solid arguments imo) that Agent X was acting townie. Why would I setup Math to be inno and then try to get him lynched?
Roz --> Was deadset on lynching anyone that claimed to be Agent X, including Math when he claimed. Alternative theory: Roz orchestrated this entire ordeal, encouraged Math to claim being Agent X and then later intended to oust Math as a liar, aiming to receive plenty of innocred in the process. Beside this being an unbelievably complicated plan, it would be too unpredictable / risky / disruptable, if firekitten decided to go rogue.
Zone --> Has been too scummy to be scum. Dramatic overreaction to having the "Easter Egg" stolen from him, basically trying to get himself lynched, being unhelpful, flipflopping everywhere, etc etc etc. Alternative theory: Zone is using reverse psychology to appear townie and use that facade to cause as much confusion as possible.
GM Draclord --> A victim of a bastard mechanic that revealed Drac to be mafian (when he apparently is not). Alternative theory: GM Drac has claimed to have a fully useless, fully bastardised role as to deflect suspicion.

Zone and GM Drac are the best candidates imo because their "reasons for being innocent" are fairly WIFOMy, as the alternative theories can just as easily be true. Those theories aren't convoluted or weird, they make sense. The best way to narrow this list down further is by:

a) investigating how Megapod and Math interacted with the various players, especially during voting and the very first activity (##BETRAY).
b) looking into how everyone responded to the haiku situation, assuming that the haikus were just a "fake line" from Math.
b) determining how everyone has used their role. Who's actions are confirmable?
Aside from the fact that I didn't know it was NICK who voted firekitten (even though it was indeed hinted by NICK himself that he would've been the one who did it), and the fact that I know that I am town, you basically have what I have in mind. ...except the explanations with summaries, because yours and roz's are still nearly empty in my head for some reason.

I have but one objection for my description: Had I been scum, then I wouldn't have used ATE because I would've gone to the scumchat and complain about it like I did in the last game. (Poor PMJ...) Aside from that, everything that is descripted about me in this post is correct. (Though I still don't want to get lynched. So I would prefer to vote Drac.)

LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF THOUGHT: I completely forgot about this, but since there's no alignment confirmation coming from NICK, nor any reason to NOT vote MathBlade (literally none), NICK is still in my suspect list.
...which would mean that nothing's changed. orz
also I can still send a message to drac.
Tell me: What use does it have to do that at this stage?

Do you know exactly what Aqua's wincon is, @firekitten?
Also calling Aqua a merc from now on as that's what it's called where I come from and it's much easier to say

@bbninja merc aka mercenary can win as long as theirs "contract" (a person specified at start of game) survives the game.

Makes sense that they can have a chat togethsr, but then again, if I understand it correctly and he has to protect Violet, not telling then that is actually very weird.

Like most people who have to protect someone to win, would try to organize themselves with the person they have to protect.

@bbninjas post above (fixing poke)

And even if what Fk says is truth, Aqua has to vote with scum if Violet is scum, wich makes it even more dangerous.
Like we can be in effective 3 vs 3 vs 1, cause guardian angel on scum is counted as scum.

Aqua should of been default lynch. I now understand why he was made unable to be voted.

"You are Jake (Username: 1337Doge), and you are aligned with the Players. When not programming or making sure you’re on track for valedictorian, you spend your time on My Bastard Village. The game has very deep mechanics and a lot of impressive features along with having some open-source code, which creates a challenge that you really enjoy and would never try to subvert.

Passive Ability: Annoying Twin
Your twin brother, Michael, also plays this game. Normally, you wouldn’t even bother with that stupid jock, but he’s popular so you figure associating with him might make you seem cool. You have a chat with Michael, and the link to that chat will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

And this is still very fake.
I believe he is closest to what is my husband defined as too.

@firekitten thanks for takng away the hope that you gave me.

Only scum benefit from people thinking my role is 75% instead of the actual 50. So you guys making that up and keeping it a secret is a big non town thing to do. That would also be why scum may choose not to kill me as my role is so useless that that it just be usefull to let me get lynched

False, that whole statement is false. Why wouldn't scum want to kill someone who they believe has a 75% chance of being a seer. And plus, Aqua goal is for violet and him to survive..

zone typically to determine how many wolves are in a setup you do total amount of players divided by four. Meaning there are probably 3 hackers. Add in the fact that there are two neutral claims and that's where it goes.

@bbninja merc aka mercenary can win as long as theirs "contract" (a person specified at start of game) survives the game.

Makes sense that they can have a chat togethsr, but then again, if I understand it correctly and he has to protect Violet, not telling then that is actually very weird.

Like most people who have to protect someone to win, would try to organize themselves with the person they have to protect.
@bbninjas post above (fixing poke)

And even if what Fk says is truth, Aqua has to vote with scum if Violet is scum, wich makes it even more dangerous.
Like we can be in effective 3 vs 3 vs 1, cause guardian angel on scum is counted as scum.

Aqua should of been default lynch. I now understand why he was made unable to be voted.
I don't get where the heck you pulled this from.
Never mind. I didn't read thoroughly.
I disagree though. Who was it that said that NICK's Violet Guardian Angel? Most likely assumption considering NICK has only one ability? Hrm... Just to be sure, do we have more proof of this? As for NICK defending Violet: It may be because of his inactivity, but I haven't seen him defending Violet at all, so I doubt this whole thought of NICK's a second indie. The one-ability-argument is good, but the defending-Violet-argument is bad.
And this is still very fake.
I believe he is closest to what is my husband defined as too.
At this point I'm wondering whether this husband of yours even exist to be honest. Either it is one among us, or it is not. So far the closest one we've got is... wait. Do we have Drac's fullclaim?
@firekitten thanks for takng away the hope that you gave me.

Only scum benefit from people thinking my role is 75% instead of the actual 50. So you guys making that up and keeping it a secret is a big non town thing to do. That would also be why scum may choose not to kill me as my role is so useless that that it just be usefull to let me get lynched
False, that whole statement is false. Why wouldn't scum want to kill someone who they believe has a 75% chance of being a seer. And plus, Aqua goal is for violet and him to survive..
I'm with firekitten on this one. Despite the fact that lying about bastard is not fun at all, firekitten's arguments is looking long term. Even though it is sure to fail (to make scum kill you) at this point...

Zone Aqua told me directly when I used my ability on him he's neutral, that's the quote I had with "how did you know, blah blah blah here's my win condition"

Zone Aqua told me directly when I used my ability on him he's neutral, that's the quote I had with "how did you know, blah blah blah here's my win condition"
LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF THOUGHT: I completely forgot about this, but since there's no alignment confirmation coming from NICK, nor any reason to NOT vote MathBlade (literally none), NICK is still in my suspect list.
...which would mean that nothing's changed. orz
Oh. Right. Which means that NICK has just made a mess of my POE... Welp. I give up on POE then.
##VOTE GM Draclord

Never mind. I didn't read thoroughly.
I disagree though. Who was it that said that NICK's Violet Guardian Angel? Most likely assumption considering NICK has only one ability? Hrm... Just to be sure, do we have more proof of this? As for NICK defending Violet: It may be because of his inactivity, but I haven't seen him defending Violet at all, so I doubt this whole thought of NICK's a second indie. The one-ability-argument is good, but the defending-Violet-argument is bad.

At this point I'm wondering whether this husband of yours even exist to be honest. Either it is one among us, or it is not. So far the closest one we've got is... wait. Do we have Drac's fullclaim?

I'm with firekitten on this one. Despite the fact that lying about bastard is not fun at all, firekitten's arguments is looking long term. Even though it is sure to fail (to make scum kill you) at this point...
I was stating that scum who knew firekitten was lying wasn't worried about me being alive as my result would just be misleading.

So, congrats to firekitten for reaching out to me and getting the truth. You seem to have figured out my win condition in thread which is a bonus. The confirmation of that is bound to make me a NK target because it is obtainable with a town win. And now that I know all the alignments I need, here's a list of everybody who's played:Nick-----Neutraljplap-----TownMord-----TownScattered-----TownLuis-----TownKiiruma------TownR3Dx-----TownMath-----MafiaZone-----Townfirekitten-----NeutralViolet-----Town
zone typically to determine how many wolves are in a setup you do total amount of players divided by four. Meaning there are probably 3 hackers. Add in the fact that there are two neutral claims and that's where it goes.
With this, the 3 hackers would be bbninjas, Drac, and roz if I am correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back