Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town. I can't specifically give examples off the top of my head, but I've noticed a number of small quirks or nuances in what Violet says in our private chat that shows their logical progression (i.e. that they are an uninformed person putting a puzzle together), including confusion, misunderstandings, impulsive, weird comments, which is unbelievably difficult for someone to fake. There's also a number of misunderstandings (dumbtells if you would like) that come from them never playing this game before / never being scum, such as how they thought that Aqua was town because she and him started the game with a chat.

Tangibly, Violet is very open to using her suicide bomb -- which a mafian absolutely would not want to use.

Fine, if we lose cause of this, I will blame you.

That leaves Aqua the unvotable, Draclord and eventually Zone/Fk.

Yeah scapegoating me right that. i don't even know what I should defend myself againsts with all this vote with barely good reasons other then a screwed up process of deduction

I think this is a stretch but before I say anything on this I want to understand it better, @GM DracLord can you give me more information and your reasoning for this?
Only scum benefit from this lie.

If the town think my ability works 75% of the chance. They would incline to believe it more hence why I took luis advice of not scanning the same person twice. So while knowing this is not true and not sharing I believe the people in that chat has ulterior motive..

##VOTE: Firekitten

That statement is still false, not only do we paint a target on a person who's suspicious and basically is a useless role we also get to see your reaction.
So while knowing this is not true and not sharing I believe the people in that chat has ulterior motive..
OBJECTION! I literally just said it today, why would I reveal that it was a lie if I wanted you to keep going on your false lead

OBJECTION! I literally just said it today, why would I reveal that it was a lie if I wanted you to keep going on your false lead

You claiming to receives results for a bastard checker that you do not have is anti-town because it could have gotten someone like Zone lynched for no particular reason.

You claiming to receives results for a bastard checker that you do not have is anti-town because it could have gotten someone like Zone lynched for no particular reason.
Pretty sure this is exactly why I told violet so this doesn't happen, they should have told you.

also I still don't think it's actually anti Town at all to do that, especially considering if drac was killed for their apparently 75% chance to be right

also I still don't think it's actually anti Town at all to do that, especially considering if drac was killed for their apparently 75% chance to be right
Lynching a townie for being scanned 75% likely mafian when they were not and then lynching Drac for lying when they were not is even more anti-town.

Except we never actually voted zone for it, or rather actually get him close to being lynched. plus if zone was going to get voted heavily just for the results I would have said something. I stand by that them being nightkilled would have been worth it

I'm not stupid enough to not say anything if zone was about to be lynched or drac started death tunneling zone.

I'm not stupid enough to not say anything if zone was about to be lynched or drac started death tunneling zone.
I'm never a kind of guy that tunnel people since it is not my specialty. And now you achieve your target of getting this useless seer on lynch row.

This post here was me trying to see what he would do

Unfortunately I don't remember that post. I might have read it when i was busy and totally forgot about it. Anything I do and said should be treated as if I have not read this.

From the way I read it, the main reason you guys think I'm scum is because of what you perceive the other player as town and I'm the most unlikely. The best scum know how to hide with sublte support. And ride now I'm pretty confident that at least 1 or both (if there are 2 left) are voting me without seeing as a bandwagon.

If I vote you @GM DracLord, it's because you are one of the two players that I suspect voted Aqua in the secret vote last day phase. On the side is that there's no particular reason that implies your innocence, so you're an ideal lynch by PoE.

What do you think about Violet's shot on Zone just now? She could have chosen you.

I mean Aqua does as well, but I won't trust him in that matter, since Violet needs to stay alive if his claim is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back