News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Zoarark-Greninja's GX could be good for stage 2 GXes.
If Dedenne's ability is from hand (not something ridiculous like end your turn to discard and draw 6), that's going to be verrrry good.
The Raichu looks alright, as long as it's not "If your opponent has 4 less prizes than you"

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Dedenne- I first need to know when the ability and other stats are revealed before I can say whether it's useful. Discard Draw 6 seems good though

ZoroNinja- Does not seem to be too strong. You need to know attack costs and damage.

Raichu- Really cool if the requirement isn't hard to reach.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
That Raichu will be terrible. I'd expect it to be something along the lines of if the opponent only has a single prize left. (Despite the fact we have several cards that can attach like 5 energy from the discard.)

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Dedenne- I first need to know when the ability and other stats are revealed before I can say whether it's useful. Discard Draw 6 seems good though

ZoroNinja- Does not seem to be too strong. You need to know attack costs and damage.

Raichu- Really cool if the requirement isn't hard to reach.
it is useful, most people need to discard their hand anyways, rather than shuffle it back into the deck, and probably draw out the same cards. IT Can excel where shaymin ex cannot, in expanded this can be comboed with a shaymin-ex.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Never imagined Dedenne getting a full art, or even an ultra rare.

Glad it is though. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, random, more odd choices for Pokemon getting ultras is always a good thing. It's really made me like this era a lot more than I did prior.

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Dedenne GX will be the next drawing chase card that comes in 2-3 year cycles, Pidgeot, Uxie, Shaymin EX, Tapu Lele GX. Price will be high after Lele is rotated.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
I think this will actually be in our February set, since there are only like 2 "new" cards in the Ultra Shiny set (that are not just shiny reprints).

Vivek M

Aspiring Trainer
Me when I see spoilers of the set going to launch after 6 months:

If this is a marketing stunt to make us bite our nails in anticipation, it ain't working.

Also me,

amamm3hm4j7x.jpg