'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

oml that blacephalon rainbow rare is probably the nicest looking rainbow rare i have seen yet

Finally the last full art supporter for this set, it’s not a bad art for such a bad guy, I can’t wait for lost thunder in November to get the seven full arts who are judge, kahili, Mina, morty, Whitney, elm, and faba. Only a month and a half to go

They are getting better at those Full Arts it seems. Very good looking indeed. If they can make a Shuckle GX look cool than that says something! That Lugia Rainbow rare takes the cake though. Nice.

This may be a little late, but does anyone know what the purple orbs are on some of the Explosive Impact cards such as Faba's regular art?

I have been waiting for a Faba card since sun and moon did Wicke ;A; now I can finally add him to my aether collection just have to find it in japanese and then the english when it releases -3-

GX full arts were kinda meh at the beginning but they are getting better and better. Every single one of these looks absolutely beautiful

Was a huge fan of throwing Xerosic into my decks as a one of, gonna grab a Faba FA for sure.

This may be a little late, but does anyone know what the purple orbs are on some of the Explosive Impact cards such as Faba's regular art?
These purple orbs appear on the artworks of cards that involve the Lost Zone, which implies that they represent a void to get there.

Full-Art Blacephalon is quite possibly the single ugliest Full Art I have ever seen. (The rainbow looks good, though.)

Dang - not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping for a new FA Hau to reflect his new art (like what they did previously with Lillie/Lusamine)

All right - there's one SR Trainer between RR Lugia and Lost Mixer that hasn't been revealed yet.

What do we think it's gonna be: React Hammer or Moo-Moo Milk? :D

All right - there's one SR Trainer between RR Lugia and Lost Mixer that hasn't been revealed yet.

What do we think it's gonna be: React Hammer or Moo-Moo Milk? :D

Definitely React Hammer. I'd be very surprised if it was Moo-Moo Milk lol.

Probably still a Memory Energy SR to be revealed as well.

Back