News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Metagross is going to love Jasmine. If Steelix is good I might make a deck out of it...

Baby Hoopa is sounding nasty with that stadium.

I like that they are incorporating the Lost Zone more. I just hope that they don't go the Yugioh route and it becomes "discard pile #2". I'm totally onboard with better attacks, effects, and Trainers that force you to "invest" in the Lost Zone (by means of getting rid of resources to power up attacks or an attack that does more damage if more cards in the Lost Zone. More draw. More disruption. Things like that)

If you were able to put yourself in a good position in a game; with a Prism Star Pokemon, you could just spam the "Lost Hand" attack ad-nauseum. That wouldn't be fair.

It's safe money that'd it's be a GX attack. More like likely, one with a strict Energy requirement (can't use DCE to power your way into it) or a heavy Energy requirement. Or both.

Speaking of the which...

People said the same about Palkia-GX and Dialga-GX.

Remember when we got word of what Steven's Resolve initially did? "A supporter that lets you get any card out of your deck". No other context.
Then when we found out what Steven's Resolve ACTUALLY was, everyone ran away from it like they got hit with riot-grade pepper spray.

"Discard both hands into the Lost Zone" SOUNDS good. But I have A LOT of skepticism about how good it'll actually be.

I'm betting that it's going to get put on a GX that I can pick up 1 month after release for .50
but for yugioh, they have several generations, and packs dedicated to utilizing thier "out-of-game" zones as with MTG. pokemon has no such thing ever occuring, except in limited use in pre-black and white era.

but for yugioh, they have several generations, and packs dedicated to utilizing thier "out-of-game" zones as with MTG. pokemon has no such thing ever occuring, except in limited use in pre-black and white era.

Yugioh is really bad about it. Their RFG zone is almost meaningless except to make a whole ‘nother subset of cards that do wacky stuff with it; RFG in Yugioh is a joke. Magic is a little better with it. At least, it feels like there’s more ‘permanence’ when something is RFG.

And yeah, Pokémon hasn’t done much with it. A few Pokémon used it and Lost a world is all I know about. I’m glad they are using it again to make neat cards with it. I just hope they don’t go the Tugioh route of things and make Lost Zone into a joke.

WHAT EVEN IS THIS CARD AND WHY CAN I NOT TELL IF IT'S TOTALLY BROKEN OR JUST GARBAGE???? LIKE WHAT??? Sure, it's a stage 2, but YOU CAN FULLY CHARGE IT UP ON TURN TWO AND BE SWINGING FOR 130 AND TRASHING BEAST ENERGY/DCE, NOT TO MENTION THE RUMORED STADIUM THAT REDUCES THE PRIZE COST OF USING IT BY 1, MAKING IT A TANKY AS THE CES WAILORD BUT WITH AN ACTUALLY GOOD ATTACK!!!!! AND WHY IS THE COST COLORLESS???!?!?!?!

Since Incineroar is #55, and we can infer that 53 will be Ampharos and 54 will be Hoopa, this unfortunately confirms that we won't be getting Absol-GX in this set

FeelsBadMan

*cough* sledgehammer *cough* :(
And? What part about Charging itself up in 1 turn and the stadium reducing the amount of prize cards your opponent takes from it not make this broken? Sure, you get OHKO by sledge, but you return KO just as easy for very little yield.

• Incineroar-GX - The first Stage 2 Dark-type Pokemon. Unfortunately, it has a weakness to Buzzwole even to the Baby Buzzwole #HeyNick, with its one nrg atk. The main atk is good if you hit for weakness, sucks if not 160 with CB, 170 with Devoured Field and Lele gets KOed. I hope the GX atk was its main atk since you can't spam it. Being a Stage 2, it can accel to its own not in other decks. 3-4 Geodudes
    Completely generic too since you don't have to run it in a dark deck. You might want to but it isn't a must.

If you can manage to play this with Zoroark, that could actually be really good. Either Elm's Lecture to fill your bench with litten/Zoroark or Steven's Resolve to search for all the pieces to evolve, which can result in a T2 KO on something big like Buzz GX, Ray GX, or pretty much any other basic GX that isn't built for wall trolling. Pair with ample amounts of Mallow to grab whatever, whenever, and you have yourself a deck.

It would be neat to see people play this, I see him on his last legs with around 60 or so hp then your turn u max potion him all energies are discarded but then use the ability and get them all back plus a energy recovery to put them back in the deck to have more energies in the deck again for future turns , I could see people with that combo if people would that is, the card is really good but it’s strange to see the card now and not in October or November when that set in japan dark order will start being made and we’ll sadly wait for this card in February which for me I’m just waiting for the full art supporters like nanu and some others

Back