Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say anything as long as it is not purported to be from me. Quoting from your role or your safe claim is always okay.

I'll be back in a few hours.

If I were scum, the first question I would ask would be if there is a seer role in this game.

There are all kinds of scummy questions you could ask and one of them is the question about the indie. The fact you did not ask a question that might be even more scummy doesn’t change the point that your first question is coming from a mindset of scum.

There are all kinds of scummy questions you could ask and one of them is the question about the indie. The fact you did not ask a question that might be even more scummy doesn’t change the point that your first question is coming from a mindset of scum.

How would I benefit from knowing whether there is an indie or not?

And actually asking about the indie is the better question to ask than asking for a seer as scum. The first thing scum need to do is get numbers straight before they start role speculating.

How would I benefit from knowing whether there is an indie or not?

To know how many townies they need to kill in order to win and plan their way. Also the indie is the only faction scum don’t know about, so they are not interested in questions a townie would benefit a lot more, like how many scums are there.

Even if I know that there is an indie role, I still have no clue who it could possibly be

Again, you would know now exactly how many townies there are to kill. And again, you don’t comment on the fact you as town would be a lot more interested in how many scums there are, or other obviously better questions for town:

Can scum kill twice somehow?
Do all scums know each other?
Does any scum have a chat with any townie?

Even if I know that there is an indie role, I still have no clue who it could possibly be
This is also true for seer. Congrats, you identified the intentionally-placed flaw in your role by PMJ to stop it being overpowered.

That's another reason why asking about indie is the better question. You're getting news on a whole faction, not just one member of a faction like you would if you asked about a specific role.

But knowing that there is a seer I think would benefit from scum more because you never know if one of your scum buddies has a way to discover who that is now that you know there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back